LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-10-2018, 03:25 AM   #61
High Supremacy Member

yes more superior.. but SQ wise XM2 is better.. XM3 is darker
Which review? I want to see/read.
kennyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 12:06 AM   #62
Master Member

tsk tsk...new pattern with 40$ shipping.....
dont forget need to factor in GST too..
Paisay never notice the shipping charges so high.

Btw I was in JB and say their launch promotion was MX3 Rm$1,599 (Approx $533 SGD) Free SRS-XB21 speaker.
LIN_JOEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 11:57 AM   #63
Supremacy Member

yes more superior.. but SQ wise XM2 is better.. XM3 is darker
Agree. Sq wise xm3 is quite bad but ergonomics is much better
GotBetrayed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 12:42 PM   #64

Agree. Sq wise xm3 is quite bad but ergonomics is much better
I thought both sounded very similar except the XM3 is much more detailed and cleaner.)

But of course... this are likely to be subjective
boompipi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 08:31 PM   #65

Shipping is $40. End up $440 for Korea set with no warranty. Worth it?
There is a 1 year international warranty honoured under the item q&a section. Extract of it over here:

We provide you 1 year international seller warranty from the receipt date only in Korea. 1) Who does the return pick up? If there is defect with the product within 15 days of receipt, we will arrange the Qxpress staff to go and pick it up for free. You do not need any action and all of repair fee is charged to the seller. There are two cases in which the buyer must send directly: (1) Inaccurately ordered by buyer mistake (2) After 15 days of receipt of the goods 2) Is it possible to exchange new items? If we and manufacture CS team think that there is a problem with the product within 15 days from the receipt date, we absolutly can exchange it with a new product. However, after 15 days, if there is a problem with the item, It can be repaired free of charge for one year only in Korea. (Warranty period may vary depending on the product, so please ask the seller)
waikiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 10:04 PM   #66

There is a 1 year international warranty honoured under the item q&a section. Extract of it over here:

We provide you 1 year international seller warranty from the receipt date only in Korea. 1) Who does the return pick up? If there is defect with the product within 15 days of receipt, we will arrange the Qxpress staff to go and pick it up for free. You do not need any action and all of repair fee is charged to the seller. There are two cases in which the buyer must send directly: (1) Inaccurately ordered by buyer mistake (2) After 15 days of receipt of the goods 2) Is it possible to exchange new items? If we and manufacture CS team think that there is a problem with the product within 15 days from the receipt date, we absolutly can exchange it with a new product. However, after 15 days, if there is a problem with the item, It can be repaired free of charge for one year only in Korea. (Warranty period may vary depending on the product, so please ask the seller)
International warranty for Sony product not worth.

For International warranty item.... send to local Sony Centre will incur service charge $32.10 for Sony headset.... component parts will be charged separately.

The last time I sent my 1000x to replace the broken headband, I paid $107/-
Old 10-10-2018, 10:37 PM   #67

International warranty for Sony product not worth.

For International warranty item.... send to local Sony Centre will incur service charge $32.10 for Sony headset.... component parts will be charged separately.

The last time I sent my 1000x to replace the broken headband, I paid $107/-
Based on extract, I think this one is sent back to the seller in Korea where he will do the warranty repairs with Sony KR, not the Sony TLW that we know of.
Old 11-10-2018, 12:01 AM   #68
High Supremacy Member

Such warranty isn't trustworthy. Online seller close shop you're out of luck.
Old 11-10-2018, 12:50 AM   #69

Such warranty isn't trustworthy. Online seller close shop you're out of luck.
Just have to go with reputable and long-standing sellers like Expansys. Korean sellers hmmm... Business close shops like no other business these days. Look at Newstead and now become Notsteady. Lol...

Last edited by waikiki; 11-10-2018 at 12:53 AM..
Old 11-10-2018, 07:49 AM   #70

Just have to go with reputable and long-standing sellers like Expansys. Korean sellers hmmm... Business close shops like no other business these days. Look at Newstead and now become Notsteady. Lol...
Sometime it is not the seller, more so on the logistic carrier....

If your returning goods is lost in transit you also llst...
Old 11-10-2018, 10:21 AM   #71

Any idea if the stores are still giving the free porter tote bags during the pre-order?
dancingqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2018, 12:11 PM   #72

Any idea if the stores are still giving the free porter tote bags during the pre-order?
You may want to call up and check with Stereo for that in the retail distribution.
Old 11-10-2018, 12:13 PM   #73

Sometime it is not the seller, more so on the logistic carrier....

If your returning goods is lost in transit you also llst...
I think there is a freight insurance as long as the shipping is beared by the seller. Need to determine who bears the RMA return and delivery shipping fees in the pre and post warranty repair.
Old 11-10-2018, 03:50 PM   #74

Good deal as Stereo's offering at here.

Local seller with 1 year local warranty at $519 and can still apply qoo10 $50 coupon. Stack with shopback and credit card cashback. Delivery is between 18 and 21 Oct.

In my opinion better deal than Expansys in qoo10 due to local warranty for peace of mind.

Last edited by waikiki; 11-10-2018 at 03:53 PM..
Old 11-10-2018, 04:24 PM   #75
High Supremacy Member

Good deal as Stereo's offering at here.

Local seller with 1 year local warranty at $519 and can still apply qoo10 $50 coupon. Stack with shopback and credit card cashback. Delivery is between 18 and 21 Oct.

In my opinion better deal than Expansys in qoo10 due to local warranty for peace of mind.
I got a feeling they are not selling local warranty sets. This is what I got from them when I asked.

https://www.qoo10.sg/gmkt.inc/goods/...code=578679517

hihi, yes it is ship from singapore. as the supplier have run out of stock, we can only deliver after 17/10/18. For warranty claim, u can ship back to us with shipping fee covered n we will help u claim warranty from sony.

Last edited by kennyboy; 11-10-2018 at 04:28 PM..
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.