Sony MDR1000X

86technie

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the help!

Got the overseas model
The black version is sold out at most places in Tokyo, SONY Store @ Ginza, Bic Camera etc.
SONY Store at Nagoya and Osaka have stocks

Same set I had but I don't have 1000X yet, only 1A and
MDR-7506 (Recording purpose).

Cedesria

Reaction score
Gotten mine locally from shop at very good price. The Noise cancelling is indeed a lot bette than y old Sennheiser momentum wireless. Overall enjoy this a lot more than my momentum wireless. Was actually tempted to get beige but in the end scare get stain easily so gotten black instead

Last edited:

Rashkae

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bought mine from Amazon Open Box special. Build quality is great, sound quality is excellent. NC is top notch too. Overall very very happy.

koroshiya8

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
any fatigue over long hours listening? some earphones do clamp a bit tightly onto the ears creating discomfort over time.

kurch

Reaction score
any fatigue over long hours listening? some earphones do clamp a bit tightly onto the ears creating discomfort over time.

IMHO, this sony headset is comfortable to wear as compare to Beats Studio Wireless. I feel the Sony NC is better than Bose QC35. The NC of Bose QC35, I have a feel like listening under the water when there is no sound.

koroshiya8

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
IMHO, this sony headset is comfortable to wear as compare to Beats Studio Wireless. I feel the Sony NC is better than Bose QC35. The NC of Bose QC35, I have a feel like listening under the water when there is no sound.

Thanks! while considering a headphone for the desktop proper, get this highly recommended one first.. it's going to be versatile for desktop use, travel and also for my wife when i need to sleep and she wants to continue the Dramas..

2lc1fkz.jpg

comes with this
14icr5u.jpg

Last edited:

lawreo2002

Reaction score
Thanks! while considering a headphone for the desktop proper, get this highly recommended one first.. it's going to be versatile for desktop use, travel and also for my wife when i need to sleep and she wants to continue the Dramas..

2lc1fkz.jpg

comes with this
14icr5u.jpg
hi Bro. may I know where you get it? any Sony promo recently? thanks

frenzzsg

Reaction score
Gonna bring my MDR-1000x on a long-haul flight for the 1st time!!
Hopefully it can give me the same experience as my bose, if not better!! :D

Ks1991

Reaction score
Just purchased mbr1000x from v3 in Sim Lim Square at good price ! Quote my name KS to enjoy special discount. The product is totally legit from Sony.. even cheaper than stereo, in fact cheapest in the whole Singapore. šŸ˜

mudxblood

Master Member
Reaction score
Just purchased mbr1000x from v3 in Sim Lim Square at good price ! Quote my name KS to enjoy special discount. The product is totally legit from Sony.. even cheaper than stereo, in fact cheapest in the whole Singapore. �

Can PM me the price you got it?

ckjoe03

Reaction score
Just purchased mbr1000x from v3 in Sim Lim Square at good price ! Quote my name KS to enjoy special discount. The product is totally legit from Sony.. even cheaper than stereo, in fact cheapest in the whole Singapore. šŸ˜

PM me your price.. I am going Hkg soon and can get it at 480sgd cash deal.

bensontan2008

Reaction score

Me too. Can pm me the price. Thank you.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.