Sony unveils WF-1000XM3 truly wireless noise-cancelling earbuds

carlover76

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think Qoo10 has the best price now, especially if you have Amex card with the Q*coin at 10% off. With $30 off $200 coupon and 10% shop coupon from Connect-IT, 10% from Amex Q*coins, is $255 for local set. If you have the Amex cashback card, its $251. I think no one can match this combo yet.

Yes. I only pay $269 and guess it is cheaper than buying direct from retail shop.

ruffruff

Master Member
Reaction score
just got a notification from Qoo10, order had been sent ... so will i be expect it today? :D

Apparatus

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just hoot 1 black set from Stereo@Westgate for $314.97

😁

Last edited:

civicguy

Banned
Reaction score
Wait whole day till neck long long. Hahaha

Got it :)

Still struggling to find a fit for the 7 earbuds.

What about Comply tips ? Which model would u recommend ?

Last edited:

ElZedHaitch

Reaction score
Wait whole day till neck long long. Hahaha

Got it :)

Still struggling to find a fit for the 7 earbuds.

What about Comply tips ? Which model would u recommend ?

I'll try those I have. I have comply 200s and 400s. I am pretty sure it won't fit 200. But 400 maybe...

Apparatus

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm now in the MRT with my SONY WF-1000XM3 and ANC on. My points

1) Don't have high expectations of the ANC. Train noise, human talking sound and announcement are louder. It's not as effective as its bigger brother the SONY WH-1000XM3 headphone

2) If you yawn you'll notice outside noise is leaking into the ear

3) I'm not using the Sony app so when I touch the left button the ambient control and noise cancelling announcements are not there although the effect is felt

4) Sitting at the bus stop also can hear those loud sound from vehicles passing by

Last edited:

carlover76

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My estimation is right, it should be deliver to me around 10 plus later as the status shows delivery to recipient now.

PiPiChew

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
DjXFJEfl.jpg

Ytd shipping status still at holding facility. Morning 7am already delivered at my door before i leave for work. Phew.

Would be worried if it is stuck in the riser all day.

nu3ZPW3l.jpg

Bubble wrapped with invoice from Stereo.

Sent from A Young Urban Professional With At Least 3 Companies Going After Him - Utility, Telco And Credit Cards using GAGT

Last edited:

PiPiChew

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ok initial noob field report.

At 20% volume only, hear gentle songs from JJ Lin, i can't hear MRT announcement if music is playing. If music stops i can hear the announcement. The active noise cancellation really tokgong as long as music is playing.

But not sure if changing the eartips help, i wear formal leather shoes and when i walk on hard ground i can feel my footsteps thump against the floor.

Last thing not sure is good or bad, but this feels light. So light that i keep feeling scared it drop out :s13:

Sent from A Young Urban Professional With At Least 3 Companies Going After Him - Utility, Telco And Credit Cards using GAGT

Adelyte

Reaction score
Ok initial noob field report.

At 20% volume only, hear gentle songs from JJ Lin, i can't hear MRT announcement if music is playing. If music stops i can hear the announcement. The active noise cancellation really tokgong as long as music is playing.

But not sure if changing the eartips help, i wear formal leather shoes and when i walk on hard ground i can feel my footsteps thump against the floor.

Last thing not sure is good or bad, but this feels light. So light that i keep feeling scared it drop out :s13:

Why ur field trip report so diff with above saying anc not gd

PiPiChew

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Why ur field trip report so diff with above saying anc not gd

Most reviwers says is tokgong too leh.

Another example is i took a bus to MRT station. Sat at the last row where all the aircon blasts got the hum sound with ANC off.

Turned it on and it's gone. Toggle it few times for fun to confirm.

Also, this is my first atas earpiece. Previously I'm using KZ ZST cheapo chifi wired one.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.