Sony unveils WF-1000XM3 truly wireless noise-cancelling earbuds

Toader

Master Member
Reaction score
Hmm I only see not to turn off ear buds when removed.

Initially I thought that was the not to pause function but apparently its for controlling whether to power off the ear buds or not.

The "pauses when headphones are taken off". deselect it and it will play until you stop it .

Last edited:

Hua_Hui

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For those who cannot wait.

Can consider getting Sennheiser MTWS.
If buy from qoo10 Official Sennheiser Shop with the right coupons and credit card,
the price can be only $369.

Pay $19 more for better sound quality TWS.
Tons of stocks. lol
No drop off for me so far.
As for Sony, the right side tends to have disturbances while jogging.

Cheers!

Hello wondering how to hit 369 as the srp is 469... i dont spot any $100 coupons around

Toader

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi just asking does anybody know whats the hole near the center of the ear bud? (Beside the letter y on the left bud and letter s on the right bud)

tamago_

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Hi just asking does anybody know whats the hole near the center of the ear bud? (Beside the letter y on the left bud and letter s on the right bud)
Feed-forward microphone. Feed-back microphone is next to the earbud itself.

Thanks to Dual Noise Sensor Technology, one feed-forward microphone and one feed-back microphone on the surface of the headphones catch more of the ambient sound around you. Having caught the ambient sound, the dedicated HD Noise Cancelling Processor QN1e gets to work. The processor cleverly creates an inverted sound wave to offset bothersome background noise. It not only cancels more noise across almost all frequencies but also uses less power. Anything ranging from annoying aircraft cabin noise, to hustle and bustle on the city streets, is dramatically cancelled by the buds – so it’s all about the music.

lamerena

Reaction score
Anyone have issue with the voice? Tried to test on phone recording but sometimes voice can hear sometimes can’t seems very chopping

mamboeidos

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Stero discount is back but I do not have a 30 off coupon... Anyone can spare one? TIA

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hi all
This question is probably asked before.
Hoping you guys can clarify again
This item is not an international warranty right
So best is buy for official retail or online retail like connectit in Singapore for the warrant to be valid ?

Toader

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi all
So best is buy for official retail or online retail like connectit in Singapore for the warrant to be valid ?

Yeah I think its not international warranty.

tamago_

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Hi all
If you buy from duty-free shops overseas, they will give you a TLW which works in SG.

Toader

Master Member
Reaction score
I read a YouTube user comment that the box can be used to hold phone to watch video! Then I figured out how to use it! Lie the case down and just open the cover. Tada! Put phone and start watching video ~ WOW

YNWA888

Reaction score
anyone order from qoo10 stereo shop.
how long does it take to arrive?
i order on 10.10, preorder, stated by end of october will ship out.
is that accurate?

YNWA888

Reaction score
brought it from stereo on 9.10.19 qoo10 sale.
got delivered to my house today!
cant wait to unbox when i reach home!

those who order from Stereo should be also receiving

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.