Sony unveils WF-1000XM3 truly wireless noise-cancelling earbuds

lDuckRicel

Master Member
Reaction score
Guys I lost my charging case, anything I can do?

Otherwise I need to throw it away....

the charging case quite huge leh....:eek::eek:

think people will lost the ear piece instead ba. 1st time heard charging case can be lost one....:s13::s13:

sorry my bad

chesterqw

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Battery life wise, Sony. Design wise, Sony. Noise cancellation not known yet. Sound quality wise, my bet is Sony again. Price wise, Sony.

Hard truths that iSheeps will not accept XD

wbpotato

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone’s earbuds keeps getting loose while walking? Can’t seem to get a good fit with their eartips

YNWA888

Reaction score
Anyone’s earbuds keeps getting loose while walking? Can’t seem to get a good fit with their eartips

yea, same for me,
just got the spinfit CP360 yesterday.
solved the problem of it getting loose.

let me know if you want. got extra pair.

Toader

Master Member
Reaction score

Most importantly is the buds MUST fit your ears properly and MUST BE SNUG during your test. (Test ALL the buds , tilt and turn your head down left right ale all sound make sure no sound escape ) This is critical and crucial for sound quality as well as noise cancellation.

Next is how to put it on. I hold it with 3 fingers (thumb, fore and middle fingers ). Put into your ears bit downward but tilted out a bit like around 20 degrees then slowly push it in then slowly turn it outwards between 70-90 degrees depending on your ear comfort (the turning ooutwards acts like another lock reinforcement move).

I will use my fore finger to push it in again and
Use middle finger and thumb to support while pushing in further until you feel comfortable. Then do the head turning and tilting test.

If you successfully fitted it, ear buds will reward you with quality sound and noise cancellation.

mamboeidos

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just received mine today. Still trying to fig out changing the noise cancellation.

Connect to my desktop and its connect but no sound then finally manage to get sound, after a while no sound. Anyone know wats the issue?

Toader

Master Member
Reaction score
Just received mine today. Still trying to fig out changing the noise cancellation.

Connect to my desktop and its connect but no sound then finally manage to get sound, after a while no sound. Anyone know wats the issue?

Left tap once means ambience sound. Tap again means ambience sound off. Tap again will go noise cancellation. Press and hold will temporarily get ambience sound until you release your finger.

For your computer try rebooting computer again. Ensure your ear bud are version 1.3.0 (check version by downloading the Sony headphones software )

mamboeidos

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Left tap once means ambience sound. Tap again means ambience sound off. Tap again will go noise cancellation. Press and hold will temporarily get ambience sound until you release your finger.

For your computer try rebooting computer again. Ensure your ear bud are version 1.3.0 (check version by downloading the Sony headphones software )
Played around and found out need to set left set to control ambience sound.

Yup will try restart com. Already version 1.3.

Thanks!

laurenpang

Reaction score
Hi everyone. Just received mine yesterday. Realized my left bud, when press upon gently. Theres creaking sound. Like loose on the plate/earphone. Anyone experience this on their earphones?

WestGuy

Banned
Reaction score
Hi everyone. Just received mine yesterday. Realized my left bud, when press upon gently. Theres creaking sound. Like loose on the plate/earphone. Anyone experience this on their earphones?

No such creaking on mine

ElZedHaitch

Reaction score
New update. Hope it will be better.

But long saga of repairing my old one. I repaired it twice but still disconnects. Got a 1 for 1 and testing the new one. Seems to work much better for now.

Toader

Master Member
Reaction score
New update. Hope it will be better.

But long saga of repairing my old one. I repaired it twice but still disconnects. Got a 1 for 1 and testing the new one. Seems to work much better for now.

Haha Sony seems like clashing with APP and vying for top spot for True wireless ear buds! ~

Downloading version 1.3.7 now.

https://www.sony.co.th/en/electronics/support/wireless-headphones-bluetooth-headphones/wf-1000xm3/downloads

Update :

Base seems stronger and volume louder!

Last edited:

laurenpang

Reaction score

Should i send in for a check or replacement? If yes. Where to send to?

laurenpang

Reaction score
313. Did you drop your bud?

Thanks. 313 Sony service centre. Thanks alot. Nope did not drop it, the sound is quite obvious when i handle the bud...

But cannot be cannot tahan a drop right? Anyone else have feedback? Thanks in advance all.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.