HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Sony unveils WF-1000XM3 truly wireless noise-cancelling earbuds

Like Tree48Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 18-07-2019, 09:51 PM   #91
Supremacy Member

Does stereo or connect it have this on demo? Wanna try it before buying coming from creative outlier air with iphone
runningman.snsd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2019, 10:03 PM   #92
Arch-Supremacy Member

Does stereo or connect it have this on demo? Wanna try it before buying coming from creative outlier air with iphone
Sony@313 has a demo unit
Apparatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2019, 10:38 PM   #93
Great Supremacy Member

I demoed at Stereo Westgate. Their set has the clearbass turned up all the way, so if possible, install the Sony Connect app on your phone and try out the equalizer settings.
DigDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2019, 10:50 PM   #94
Master Member

I am considering between WF-1000XM3 and PowerBeats pro. I understand these are two very different headset....

I am hoping to hear from the owner about these two points:

1. How secure is the fit? Do you think it can stay well in the ear while jogging? I know it is not design for workout and has no sweat proof etc, but I do need to use it for jogging occasionally.

2. How is the call quality for the other party? Can the other party hear your clearly, comparable to talking on the phone?

I Used Sony headphone before and really love its sound signature, much more than the Bose QC35 that I bought after that. In fact I regretted my purchase of QC35.

I am iPhone user so Beats has a lot of advantages plus it can meet above two criteria. I was actually waiting for the Beats to be available to purchase it. However with Sony coming out with 1000XM3, I kind of changed my mind, but worry it cannot meet above two requirement.

Thanks in advance!
This is a no brainer. If your main purpose for the TWS is for jogging, get the PowerBeats Pro. It will always be more secure, period.
parchiao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2019, 11:01 PM   #95

This is a no brainer. If your main purpose for the TWS is for jogging, get the PowerBeats Pro. It will always be more secure, period.
As I mentioned, jogging is only occasionally. There are other factors to consider, for example SQ. What I am asking is, is WF-1000XM3 able to stay put like other TWS say for example Jabra 65T, no need the level of power Beats pro.
longdi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2019, 11:05 PM   #96
Supremacy Member

The water resistance is overrated imho.

The wired earphones we use 4-5 years back also no what ip rating or sweat water resistance, also can bring out for gym and running , so I donít see why I canít use this xm3 for running

Anyway itís covered by 1 year warranty
Old 18-07-2019, 11:07 PM   #97
Master Member

As I mentioned, jogging is only occasionally. There are other factors to consider, for example SQ. What I am asking is, is WF-1000XM3 able to stay put like other TWS say for example Jabra 65T, no need the level of power Beats pro.
Some people say yes. For me it is a no because the depth of my right ear is shallow, so I am unable to insert it more than what is necessary for the bud to keep still even when walking. It's not like as if the bud will drop out, it will not. It moves with the motion of walking to jogging i.e. up and down and I can feel it.
parchiao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2019, 11:29 PM   #98
Arch-Supremacy Member

The water resistance is overrated imho.

The wired earphones we use 4-5 years back also no what ip rating or sweat water resistance, also can bring out for gym and running , so I donít see why I canít use this xm3 for running

Anyway itís covered by 1 year warranty
i think sweat/water damage is not covered.
Old 19-07-2019, 03:27 AM   #99

Video syncs perfectly. Tested YouTube and media player

Do you recon it as greaT?
tingar1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2019, 03:49 AM   #100

Best Denki!!!

Hey guys, just thought i'd share some good news! I got mine at Best Denki Clementi for $299. Not sure how long the promo will last but definitely must go! When i bought it on Thursday, still got stock for black and silver! GO GO GO!

Meanwhile, anyone have any idea if any comply's will go with these? mind telling me which too? CHEERS!
siaozer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2019, 08:01 AM   #101

Some people say yes. For me it is a no because the depth of my right ear is shallow, so I am unable to insert it more than what is necessary for the bud to keep still even when walking. It's not like as if the bud will drop out, it will not. It moves with the motion of walking to jogging i.e. up and down and I can feel it.
Thanks for your feedback! :-)
longdi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2019, 08:14 AM   #102

Stereo have, bought from the Westgate store.
Jason8811 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2019, 09:05 AM   #103

I have noticed that my blue leds continue to flash despite having switched auto-off off. Anyone experienced the same?
twinraven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2019, 09:06 AM   #104
Supremacy Member

$299 is good price
Old 19-07-2019, 09:54 AM   #105
Great Supremacy Member

I have noticed that my blue leds continue to flash despite having switched auto-off off. Anyone experienced the same?
If you put the earbuds in it should stop flashing?
DigDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.