HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Sony wh1000xm3 vs B&O H9I

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-09-2018, 10:24 PM   #1

Sony wh1000xm3 vs B&O H9I

I'm seeing some price drop on B&O H9i to around $500+, similar to the price of Sony WH1000xm3.

Do you think B&O is a better buy than Sony?
MereEarthling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2018, 11:25 PM   #2

I'm seeing some price drop on B&O H9i to around $500+, similar to the price of Sony WH1000xm3.

Do you think B&O is a better buy than Sony?
I feel best is go down one of the audio shop to try out. Because everybody's taste is different. Also all the product has it's pros and cons. So when you test at the shop you can have a feel of it and decide.
zacky1223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2018, 10:10 AM   #3

I feel best is go down one of the audio shop to try out. Because everybody's taste is different. Also all the product has it's pros and cons. So when you test at the shop you can have a feel of it and decide.

Yes always audition them before committing by reviews. The H9i is slightly brighter in the treble for me so I would side to Sony.
Old 08-09-2018, 12:00 AM   #4

Yes always audition them before committing by reviews. The H9i is slightly brighter in the treble for me so I would side to Sony.
Sure, I tried both side by side. In general, I would be happy with either purchase. Both caters to different kind of genre, so I'm leaning towards H9i simply because it's current retail price is quite a fair bit more expensive. Maybe I'm a. little irrational on this
MereEarthling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2018, 12:44 AM   #5

drop price meh? i heard their price went up leh, now $700+
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.