Spiral ear SE 5-way Ultimate

XcoldstarX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I know someone here ordered a SE5-way Ultimate directly recently.

Dysprosium

Reaction score
I won't say who.

Wait for Poland national holiday?

Haha, okay. :)

Previously got promo arh during that period?

They say next CNY will most likely hold the same promo they're doing atm.

If dun have that 20% offer, quite ex man.. the ult model..

XcoldstarX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haha, okay. :)

Previously got promo arh during that period?

They say next CNY will most likely hold the same promo they're doing atm.

If dun have that 20% offer, quite ex man.. the ult model..

If you can wait, then wait till next year. Cannot wait just hoot. It's considered summit-fi for iems... What you pay is what you get.

GotBetrayed

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If you can wait, then wait till next year. Cannot wait just hoot. It's considered summit-fi for iems... What you pay is what you get.

Heard that this model is like the fitear There. but few ppl hear before

Dysprosium

Reaction score
Heard that this model is like the fitear There. but few ppl hear before

Yar.. The original SE5-way was the stuff of legends.. Dun think a lot of ppl have.. due to the shipping restrictions..

But now they change liao.. can ship outside of EU.. Damn wasted.. Just found out about the Ultimate & the 20% offer today.. Guess have to wait for the next promo ba.. :o

GotBetrayed

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yar.. The original SE5-way was the stuff of legends.. Dun think a lot of ppl have.. due to the shipping restrictions..

But now they change liao.. can ship outside of EU.. Damn wasted.. Just found out about the Ultimate & the 20% offer today.. Guess have to wait for the next promo ba.. :o

I see. But this iem damn ex also lol

FatalethaL

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

MAKE ME NOW DAMN GIAN LORRRRRRRRRRRRR :(

Dysprosium

Reaction score
I see. But this iem damn ex also lol

Yar.. Around €1,600..

Somemore must see whether your impressions large enough to do one.. Not all can qualify for the SE5-way/Ultimate..

I have no doubts this ciem will be super faps faps faps, though! :s12:

GotBetrayed

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yar.. Around €1,600..

Somemore must see whether your impressions large enough to do one.. Not all can qualify for the SE5-way/Ultimate..

I have no doubts this ciem will be super faps faps faps, though! :s12:

Wa... Sibei ex... hope got local dealer lor. I won't leap of faith 1.

mymymy92

Master Member
Reaction score

go check their website.

Disclaimer: Please do not contact us regarding distribution, resale or reviewing of Spiral Ear products.
We are the only authorised distributor carrying SE products worldwide.
It is only possible to purchase directly from us.

anyway tiagong spiral ears best synergy with tera, so maybe legendary kiats can consider?

Dysprosium

Reaction score

Well, if Custom Art can hab local dealer here, maybe Spiral ear can hab 1 in the future, too..

For now, I need to 're-save' ba.. Already set aside moolah for the AK240SS, with a few Wagnus/Tralucent cables to boot. :s13:

mymymy92

Master Member
Reaction score
Well, if Custom Art can hab local dealer here, maybe Spiral ear can hab 1 in the future, too..

For now, I need to 're-save' ba.. Already set aside moolah for the AK240SS, with a few Wagnus/Tralucent cables to boot. :s13:

you jin satki. tiagong the wagnus 110k yen sieve sheep cable want to order now also cannot. need to till they open up second order lot.

Dysprosium

Reaction score
you jin satki. tiagong the wagnus 110k yen sieve sheep cable want to order now also cannot. need to till they open up second order lot.

Yar.. Now Haru-san swamped with orders.. Machiam the FitEar explosion effect.. Want to order stuff from him now will take quite some time to fulfill..

GotBetrayed

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

sibei elite..... what iems are u using btw

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.