Like Tree7Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 13-07-2018, 10:40 AM   #16

Any promo

Sent from My Pigu using GAGT
Promo over liao
boompipi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2018, 09:41 AM   #17

Maybe will go over this weekend see see look look.
musicdreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2018, 12:43 PM   #18

Was there on Sunday. Not much difference from their other 2 stores.

If you have seen one, you have seen them all as far as I can tell.
Dhitto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2018, 09:05 PM   #19

Was there on Sunday. Not much difference from their other 2 stores.

If you have seen one, you have seen them all as far as I can tell.

Westgate got free kopi lim...
Old 22-07-2018, 02:19 PM   #20
High Supremacy Member

Got free coffee..................
Old 22-07-2018, 07:02 PM   #21

Too bad all Singapore audio stores always locked up their good headphones/earphones behind staff counter.

Should follow a lot of Japan stores where all the good stuff are displayed openly and you can try it freely without having to see staff judging whether you will be buying or not.
chocoblitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2018, 11:55 AM   #22
High Supremacy Member

Too bad all Singapore audio stores always locked up their good headphones/earphones behind staff counter.

Should follow a lot of Japan stores where all the good stuff are displayed openly and you can try it freely without having to see staff judging whether you will be buying or not.
I think Vivo stereo can do that.

Japan not all are displayed open, more premium ones are locked in display case.

The good thing is you can ask the staff to recommend, they are quite helpful.
Old 23-07-2018, 01:01 PM   #23

I think Vivo stereo can do that.

Japan not all are displayed open, more premium ones are locked in display case.

The good thing is you can ask the staff to recommend, they are quite helpful.
Agreed. Almost all the local stores staff are helpful. Haven't really had a bad enough experience to call out at all.

They keep the premium ones behind counter not because they "see you no up", but more like they are worried that potential customers who do not know how to handle them with care can potentially damage a 4-figure priced earphone / headphone. The 'screening' really is for that, not so much whether the customer can afford to buy them.

Case in point would be a story a friend who shared with me about an uncle who walked into a car showroom with tattered bermudas and worn out japanese slippers, stained cotton t-shirt, and unshaven. Walked out 45mins later with a $300k car paid in full by crossed cheque that left every other salesman's jaws on the floor for the rest of the week ....
Dhitto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 03:19 PM   #24

Agreed. Almost all the local stores staff are helpful. Haven't really had a bad enough experience to call out at all.

They keep the premium ones behind counter not because they "see you no up", but more like they are worried that potential customers who do not know how to handle them with care can potentially damage a 4-figure priced earphone / headphone. The 'screening' really is for that, not so much whether the customer can afford to buy them.

Case in point would be a story a friend who shared with me about an uncle who walked into a car showroom with tattered bermudas and worn out japanese slippers, stained cotton t-shirt, and unshaven. Walked out 45mins later with a $300k car paid in full by crossed cheque that left every other salesman's jaws on the floor for the rest of the week ....
Was at Stereo Westgate last Sat dressed very casual and request to test the Sennheiser HD820..The staff was very friendly and help to set it up at the demo station and jio me lim kopi while i audition. Damm shiok..
Dhitto likes this.
Old 04-08-2018, 12:08 PM   #25

Was at Stereo Westgate last Sat dressed very casual and request to test the Sennheiser HD820..The staff was very friendly and help to set it up at the demo station and jio me lim kopi while i audition. Damm shiok..
No cake?!!!
Jason8811 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2018, 03:18 PM   #26

No cake?!!!
mai lah..eat and drink..wait will feel obliged to buy lol..
Old 18-08-2018, 05:25 PM   #27
Master Member

Sibei satki, last time pass by MBS so sunbian go buy friend bday present at LV. Kena ignore cos wear t-shirt Bermuda and slippers. See me no up go another shop buy Atas clothes and put old clothes in bag find back the same sales guy.

Tell him diam diam don't come plp and just help me get the bag. After that he like blur why I so rude, I show him the old clothes in a shopping bag then he remember

Sent from Oneplus Zero using GAGT
KlavierX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2018, 07:14 PM   #28

Sibei satki, last time pass by MBS so sunbian go buy friend bday present at LV. Kena ignore cos wear t-shirt Bermuda and slippers. See me no up go another shop buy Atas clothes and put old clothes in bag find back the same sales guy.

Tell him diam diam don't come plp and just help me get the bag. After that he like blur why I so rude, I show him the old clothes in a shopping bag then he remember

No need buy new clothes just get another sales n buy whatever u want. Itís his loss not urs as he missed the opportunity 2 earn commission.
moron+genius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2018, 09:19 AM   #29

Bad service!
freewilly5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2018, 04:18 PM   #30
Master Member

No need buy new clothes just get another sales n buy whatever u want. It’s his loss not urs as he missed the opportunity 2 earn commission.
Just wanted to show him I not no money, after that get staff name can complain

Last edited by KlavierX; 20-08-2018 at 04:22 PM..
KlavierX is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.