LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 20-08-2018, 04:23 PM   #31
Master Member

Bad service!
You mean the LV store? Stereo westgate sounds like comfy should go down see see

Sent from Oneplus Zero using GAGT
KlavierX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2018, 12:21 AM   #32

Wohoo! More audio places to spent my weekends at Jurong East! ConnectIT & Stereo!
theaudioguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2019, 09:21 AM   #33
High Supremacy Member

Sibei satki, last time pass by MBS so sunbian go buy friend bday present at LV. Kena ignore cos wear t-shirt Bermuda and slippers. See me no up go another shop buy Atas clothes and put old clothes in bag find back the same sales guy.

Tell him diam diam don't come plp and just help me get the bag. After that he like blur why I so rude, I show him the old clothes in a shopping bag then he remember

Sent from Oneplus Zero using GAGT
lv got care what u wear one meh.

i always wear berms and tshirt also, i go lv but they serve still quite ok and gave me evian water somemore.
hwaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2019, 09:06 PM   #34
High Supremacy Member

Connect IT product range and service cannot compare with Stereo, I bring my kids there once in a while (rooftop playground and Toyrus which sadly moved out.) and seldom feel the need to window shop there, find myself spending more time at Challenger on the same level. The only time I had to go to them was to test out Campfire products but that's it.
Feel like trying out Campfire Comet but too shy to do so cos i am not commited yet, scared kena judged for wasting their time and not spending money.

Are they really ok with people come and try and walk away one?

Sent from Don't Be Afraid To Fart While You Urinate, There Is No Rain Without Thunder using GAGT
PiPiChew is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2019, 12:48 AM   #35
Greater Supremacy Member

lv got care what u wear one meh.

i always wear berms and tshirt also, i go lv but they serve still quite ok and gave me evian water somemore.
quite ok only ?

i expect top notch service from high end boutique

It's a word that describes a person who is strong enough to enjoy life alone.
Swordsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2019, 10:44 AM   #36
Arch-Supremacy Member

Feel like trying out Campfire Comet but too shy to do so cos i am not commited yet, scared kena judged for wasting their time and not spending money.

Are they really ok with people come and try and walk away one?

Sent from Don't Be Afraid To Fart While You Urinate, There Is No Rain Without Thunder using GAGT
They don't. At least about a year ago at the Plaza Sing outlet, that is. I requested to audit a few in-ears, sat there for almost half an hour, then left empty handed, they treated me with their usual friendliness when I was leaving the store.
Shdwfalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2019, 11:43 PM   #37

They don't. At least about a year ago at the Plaza Sing outlet, that is. I requested to audit a few in-ears, sat there for almost half an hour, then left empty handed, they treated me with their usual friendliness when I was leaving the store.
They are still very friendly. I went to Plaza Sing outlet just a month ago. Sat there, try stuff, have free coffee and water, no problems.
kkfa2018 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2019, 11:31 AM   #38

I have to say most of the headphone audio stores that cater to auditioning in SG are really top notch when it comes to service friendliness.

Another one I like is Zeppelin at Sim Lim Square. ( 2nd floor )
Dhitto is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.