HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Turtle Beach Ear Force PX22 or SteelSeries Siberia V2

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-09-2013, 07:20 AM   #1

Turtle Beach Ear Force PX22 or SteelSeries Siberia V2

Hey guys, need some good advice from the expert in the house, as I am not good in this area. This 2 headset have come to my attention after some recommendation from my friend. For they have been supporter from different side and only listing out all the good point, so now I'm requesting help from the guru as of which headset is better? I am using it for gaming and a mic is a must. As for price wise, both is about near $100. (Got offer for steelseries V2 @ Forums =D )

If there is any recommendation for a headset that have a mic, it will be welcome.

Review for the 2 headset are here:

Turtle Beach Ear Force PX22: Turtle Beach Ear Force PX22 gaming headset review - National PC game | Examiner.com

SteelSeries Siberia V2: SteelSeries Siberia V2 headset review: The king of comfort - National PC game | Examiner.com

Thanks in advance for the pointers and replies.

Last edited by Kightzzz; 04-09-2013 at 07:40 AM..
Kightzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 12:00 PM   #2
Suspended

Personally would recommend the Steelseries more. Using a Turtlebeach Z6A now but the built quality is a little disappointing.
TeamStereo is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.