HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

what is the cheapest earbud with more than a year of warranty?

Like Tree1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 24-09-2014, 12:13 PM   #16
Arch-Supremacy Member

Maybe consider a wireless headset. No cables to pull.
weng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2014, 12:18 PM   #17
Supremacy Member

Maybe consider a wireless headset. No cables to pull.
Dont mind. Recommend any below $100?
Beepok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2014, 02:20 PM   #18
Arch-Supremacy Member

sorry i'm not into wireless so not familiar with any.
weng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2014, 02:30 AM   #19

go to Sony store and look around.

both wired and BT for less than 100, with 15 mth warranty. maybe what you are looking for.

However... I am a little puzzled by your requirement and your logic in your subsequent post....

If cheap one is good enough for you, warranty is of no much value. time is money.. and you have a car....the relative cost of the cheap one is of less value monetary to you. carpark, ERP, petro..... hmmmm.
pions2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2014, 12:13 PM   #20
Master Member

both wired and BT for less than 100, with 15 mth warranty. maybe what you are looking for.

However... I am a little puzzled by your requirement and your logic in your subsequent post....

If cheap one is good enough for you, warranty is of no much value. time is money.. and you have a car....the relative cost of the cheap one is of less value monetary to you. carpark, ERP, petro..... hmmmm.
3 words: cheap, fresh and big.
Old 25-09-2014, 12:27 PM   #21
Master Member

Indeed
Taeyeonie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2014, 04:56 PM   #22

May spend abit more and get something with detachable cables? Cable spoil already just change a new one.
xuan87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2014, 09:09 PM   #23

imo (although im not an audiophile) but i think sony's are cheap and decent? if you want to upgrade a little bit more then i'd recommend sennheisers haha
zhoufng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2014, 10:12 PM   #24
Master Member

Pointless to continue to recommend TS since he's been banned.
And he should have posted his requirements over at the other thread instead of posting a separate thread.

Goal post shifted, let's move on.
Old 28-09-2014, 11:26 PM   #25
Supremacy Member

So, I bought an A-jays One. Tried one, two and three. Like no difference at all. And they sound the same as Samsung original ear buds and xiaomi earpumps. Hope this one lasts. Although flat cable a little heavy
Beepok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2014, 12:35 AM   #26

So, I bought an A-jays One. Tried one, two and three. Like no difference at all. And they sound the same as Samsung original ear buds and xiaomi earpumps. Hope this one lasts. Although flat cable a little heavy
Wah... I thought TS was banned...

From experience, usually some people won't be able to hear a different when they start out. Is only when they start using better sounding stuff for a while, then go back to listen to their stock earpieces that they realise the difference.

By the way, if it's only the connector that spoil, why not get a short 3.5mm extension cable instead? When the connector of the cable wear just change cable, cheaper than changing the whole earpiece. Or maybe you could just terminate the plug. I remember seeing some contact liquid or something that is supposed to help improve the contact of the connector, maybe that would work too.
LongBigBronzeElephantFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2014, 02:26 AM   #27
Master Member

Good for you Saved you some money.

Nevertheless, you either are new and requires time to train your ears, or you need to pay a visit to an ENT real soon
Taeyeonie is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.