www.hardwarezone.com.sg

www.hardwarezone.com.sg (/)
-   Headphones, Earphones and Portable Media Devices (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/headphones-earphones-portable-media-devices-314/)
-   -   Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/headphones-earphones-portable-media-devices-314/wireless-bluetooth-ear-buds-recommendations-5719172.html)

Jkdada 23-10-2018 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doki81 (Post 117194453)
forget about all this cloud funding project..it's more like a hit & miss..if have issue...you will have to prepare to lose money~ =:p

At $150+- which ear buds would you recommend?

doki81 23-10-2018 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jkdada (Post 117194710)
At $150+- which ear buds would you recommend?

what if the project you back never deliver?

Sent from Samsung Exploding Not 9? using GAGT

josephkjc 23-10-2018 11:03 PM

Yes the case can close. It’s a short type of comply foam.
https://i.imgur.com/UpcpCmN.jpg

Available from Stereo https://www.stereo.com.sg/shop/acces...pair-pack.html

Quote:

Originally Posted by v1hypersg (Post 117145538)
can you close the case when using the comply foam ?

previously somone wrote if you use other tips, you cannot close the case to charge it,

where did you buy the foams from ?


Sauron 24-10-2018 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jkdada (Post 117191561)
anyone tried havit g1 and the indiegogo aria sports earbuds?

I got this from taobao last week as a gift for someone. It is working well though I didn't use it myself.

rayban 24-10-2018 12:38 AM

Why like so many earwax stuck

Quote:

Originally Posted by josephkjc (Post 117200690)
Yes the case can close. It’s a short type of comply foam.
https://i.imgur.com/UpcpCmN.jpg

Available from Stereo https://www.stereo.com.sg/shop/acces...pair-pack.html


doki81 24-10-2018 07:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rayban (Post 117202492)
Why like so many earwax stuck

all human produce ear wax..but some is dry..some is wet..wet easier to get stuck..

Sent from Samsung Exploding Not 9? using GAGT

xenocide 24-10-2018 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jkdada (Post 117191561)
anyone tried havit g1 and the indiegogo aria sports earbuds?

i have the G1
its pretty good
Nice seal and fit
i use it for commute. it has less drops and skips than my previous PaMu Gen1
The usual places where i experience interference with PaMu are better with the G1.
Battery life is better than PaMu.
I got it from aliexpress sale. Didn't get the wireless charge version.

Jkdada 24-10-2018 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xenocide (Post 117204141)
i have the G1
its pretty good
Nice seal and fit
i use it for commute. it has less drops and skips than my previous PaMu Gen1
The usual places where i experience interference with PaMu are better with the G1.
Battery life is better than PaMu.
I got it from aliexpress sale. Didn't get the wireless charge version.

Thanks for replying and helping out :) Was looking at earbuds at 150 price range looking at options like crazybaby nano, sudio niva,havit g1 but i think ill go for havit g1

rayban 24-10-2018 12:03 PM

Pamu scroll also not bad, got it from the backup recently

josephkjc 24-10-2018 03:06 PM

Reflection from the flash lah. It has a shiny surface which has some waterproofing function

Quote:

Originally Posted by rayban (Post 117202492)
Why like so many earwax stuck


Greenworm 24-10-2018 03:14 PM

Anyone knows the difference between the Erato apollo 7s and the their new Verse?

Why is the Verse newer but the Apollo cost more uh?

greatgreenman 24-10-2018 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rayban (Post 117202492)
Why like so many earwax stuck

actually that's one of the reasons why I don't like comply foam. I find that it's stickier and tends to attract more dirt. It's also harder to clean

Gadgetfreakloh 24-10-2018 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenworm (Post 117211976)
Anyone knows the difference between the Erato apollo 7s and the their new Verse?

Why is the Verse newer but the Apollo cost more uh?


Verse is lower cost version and do not have Aptx. Also master is always right side. Apollo can choose master side and the sound are way better.

v1hypersg 24-10-2018 10:06 PM

but battery life is too short,

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gadgetfreakloh (Post 117214502)
Verse is lower cost version and do not have Aptx. Also master is always right side. Apollo can choose master side and the sound are way better.


Gadgetfreakloh 25-10-2018 04:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by v1hypersg (Post 117219590)
but battery life is too short,

Yes. Both only up to 3hrs. Also not NFMI connection. Tested verse and not pleased with it. Apollo not value for money.


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 12:24 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © SPH Magazines Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.