Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

ewng

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing Nuarl NT10AX deal. Now wife wants one too

This weekend Qoo10 coupon is $50 off for $400 purchase...and Stereo 5% shop coupon is valid until tomorrow...maybe you can get another 2 sets to enjoy the discount... :D

ZergRush

Reaction score
This weekend Qoo10 coupon is $50 off for $400 purchase...and Stereo 5% shop coupon is valid until tomorrow...maybe you can get another 2 sets to enjoy the discount... :D

At least got one set cheap, so cannot complain too much. Most probably go stereo store buy

BlackRozeInc

Reaction score
I was reading through another thread on the Creative Outlier Air, are those a good option to consider? Read it has up to 30hr batt (with case), AptX, IPx5, etc. Downside is only comes with 2 pairs of eartips and no aftermarket options.

doki81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
When taking flight..I experience my jabra elite 65t like the sound become muffed...is it if take flight..must use the anc type better?

Sent from Samsung Exploding Not 9? using GAGT

doki81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
When taking flight..I experience my jabra elite 65t like the sound become muffed...is it if take flight..must use the anc type better?

Any ideas?

3xistence

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
for those interested in galaxy buds, malaysia is selling at srp 499RM ($165~) if you are interested and happen to go in. SG's srp is $239

3xistence

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
oh that's a good deal - but where in Malaysia plz? or is it online? :s11:

Retail shops in JB have liao. The week before last i went paradigm mall's Samsung shop and ask. They have it at 499RM but only in white. I was looking for yellow and they say other colours only launching end March.

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I bought mine from red white mobile for $195. They have all the colours white black and yellow.

BlackRozeInc

Reaction score
Went to Stereo auditioned the 4 I shortlisted and ended up getting this...

IBTyq01.jpg

Best sounding and best fit for me... The rest just couldn't make it...

s-ghost

Honorary Member
Reaction score
for those interested in galaxy buds, malaysia is selling at srp 499RM ($165~) if you are interested and happen to go in. SG's srp is $239

oh? i went to ask last week at city square they say malaysia don't have yet

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.