Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

LEUMAS

Master Member
Reaction score
Thanks all for the reply. Appreciate it. Just to check, those that own the nuarl Nt01ax, do you experience audio lag for apps such as Netflix, YouTube or when playing games?

ZergRush

Reaction score
Thanks all for the reply. Appreciate it. Just to check, those that own the nuarl Nt01ax, do you experience audio lag for apps such as Netflix, YouTube or when playing games?
YouTube yes,but very minimal. Pubg - No, Netflix (Downloaded) No

ZergRush

Reaction score
I email nuarl on this but the reply they gave was both batches was the same sound and built...? Anyone know the source of where it states the newer batch sounds better?
It's on the head-fi forum. There's a mega thread on twe.
It's just user experience. Not official

Last edited:

kryptonit3

Reaction score
I email nuarl on this but the reply they gave was both batches was the same sound and built...? Anyone know the source of where it states the newer batch sounds better?
briefly browse through some.. didn't really mentioned about differences btween MT2 vs MT3.
aUEat6Ml.jpg

btw one month in..peeling of the gold coating is noticable.

Last edited:

uplorry

Suspended
Reaction score
briefly browse through some.. didn't really mentioned about differences btween MT2 vs MT3.
aUEat6Ml.jpg

btw one month in..peeling of the gold coating is noticable.

Mine had peeled way worse than yours and have exchanged my set with the distributor last week. I've owned the older version for about 3 weeks and now I have the MT3 for about a week.

I've personally heard both versions to tell you guys that MT3 has more pronounced bass while retaining the mids and highs of the older version. Another NT01AX user from Japan have also had both versions and also confirmed the same findings himself. He's using an MT3 now as well.

Last edited:

ZergRush

Reaction score
Your new pair still got such problem?

I just checked mine (MT3). Frequent using for 2 weeks, nothing. Fingers crossed. I like the sq and color.

Last edited:

uplorry

Suspended
Reaction score
Omg like that can claim warranty anot. Only one month?

I did and maybe you guys should too if it's happening out of the ordinary. I think it should be made known if the "Black Gold" has durability issues or is a poor choice of finishing. At this stage, I'm not confident that by exchanging to a new set will prevent the peeling from happening again.

Perhaps that's also why Nuarl just introduced the new "Black Metallic" version (NT01AX-BM). I'm actually hoping they will allow existing users to perhaps have an option to trade-up to the newer finish.

Cheese Steak

Reaction score
Tried the NT01AX at stereo just now. Found that the fit wasn’t that great. But the sq was easily one of the best I’ve heard. There was lag on YouTube only, all other apps were fine.

LEUMAS

Master Member
Reaction score
Tried the NT01AX at stereo just now. Found that the fit wasn’t that great. But the sq was easily one of the best I’ve heard. There was lag on YouTube only, all other apps were fine.

Do they have the latest black metallic color in stock yet?

kryptonit3

Reaction score
I did and maybe you guys should too if it's happening out of the ordinary. I think it should be made known if the "Black Gold" has durability issues or is a poor choice of finishing. At this stage, I'm not confident that by exchanging to a new set will prevent the peeling from happening again.

Perhaps that's also why Nuarl just introduced the new "Black Metallic" version (NT01AX-BM). I'm actually hoping they will allow existing users to perhaps have an option to trade-up to the newer finish.
yea send an email to enquire warranty claim on the peeling shall see what they update.

uplorry

Suspended
Reaction score
yea send an email to enquire warranty claim on the peeling shall see what they update.

The local distributor for Nuarl are quite nice actually. Initially I thought mine was an isolated case, but with yours it now seem otherwise. Do keep us updated, since they're quite a handful of us early adopters of the NT01AX.

Hasagi

Reaction score
Is there any Truly wireless earbuds that dont have any lag when watching videos on iPhone? plan to use it for gym and video streaming.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.