Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

Lingers

Reaction score
Got the Nuarl NT01AX after seeing bros here recommending it, so far so good, I am liking it. Just wondering if there are any silicone case to go with it like the airpods?

Posted from PCWX using ONEPLUS A6013

ewng

Reaction score
Mine had peeled way worse than yours and have exchanged my set with the distributor last week. I've owned the older version for about 3 weeks and now I have the MT3 for about a week.

I've personally heard both versions to tell you guys that MT3 has more pronounced bass while retaining the mids and highs of the older version. Another NT01AX user from Japan have also had both versions and also confirmed the same findings himself. He's using an MT3 now as well.

If MT3 has more bass then I prefer MT2 as the bass is already a lot...btw I own MT2...

ZergRush

Reaction score
Got the Nuarl NT01AX after seeing bros here recommending it, so far so good, I am liking it. Just wondering if there are any silicone case to go with it like the airpods?

Posted from PCWX using ONEPLUS A6013

Don't think so. Not sure if can wrap the case. I wrapped my car remote at ubi. Later try ask if they can do on the case. Shouldn't be too different

uplorry

Suspended
Reaction score
If MT3 has more bass then I prefer MT2 as the bass is already a lot...btw I own MT2...

It's not more bass as per se. The bass hits deeper. I think it has a better quality to it, as compared to the regular boomy bass.

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Heard that Mifo standard version sounds better than the pro...

Better extension on highs and lows on the standard version cos of the dynamic driver vs armature driver on the pro edition.

ewng

Reaction score
It's not more bass as per se. The bass hits deeper. I think it has a better quality to it, as compared to the regular boomy bass.

You mean the bass is tighter...?? Think I need to a-b my MT2 with my friend's MT3...if MT3 is better than I emo sia...he bought it 1 week later and cheaper from Qoo10...

ZergRush

Reaction score
Yea Qoo10 cheaper but u can't try fitting. Cheaper for the risk. If fit is no good, everything is a disaster

uplorry

Suspended
Reaction score
You mean the bass is tighter...?? Think I need to a-b my MT2 with my friend's MT3...if MT3 is better than I emo sia...he bought it 1 week later and cheaper from Qoo10...

Not exactly tighter. The MT2 already has pretty tight bass, almost like a monitor speaker. MT3's bass is more extended? Maybe more dynamic? I'm not good at describing, but they're still clean bass, just that you "feel" it more. And I like that they don't mess with the mids and highs which are already great in the MT2.

I like the MT3 more, and find the overall sound to be more engaging, but that's just me... :o

Last edited:

uplorry

Suspended
Reaction score
If I'm not wrong, Stereo has a price matching policy? No harm trying to ask for the Qoo10 price while you're there.

If not, maybe you can check with the staff if you can make the purchase from Qoo10 on your mobile and opt for immediate self collect from the store?

Either way you're still supporting and purchasing from the same company.

Last edited:

ZergRush

Reaction score
If I'm not wrong, Stereo has a price matching policy? No harm trying to ask for the Qoo10 price while you're there.

If not, maybe you can check with the staff if you can make the purchase from Qoo10 on your mobile and opt for immediate self collect from the store?

Either way you're still supporting and purchasing from the same company.

Cannot self collect for all Qoo10 purchase. When I shop at qoo10, they wrote it big big "No Self Collect"

Also their sales invoice states the price before qoo10 cart coupons.

If buy at store can apply for the 5% member discount. Membership is free.

Dreammusic

Reaction score
Cannot self collect for all Qoo10 purchase. When I shop at qoo10, they wrote it big big "No Self Collect"

Just email stereo for price match at the nuarl page, couple of my frds did that for other brands like fiio and sennheiser, so far stereo will entertain.

uplorry

Suspended
Reaction score

I see... Then can't be helped... :o

ZergRush

Reaction score
Just email stereo for price match at the nuarl page, couple of my frds did that for other brands like fiio and sennheiser, so far stereo will entertain.

Discount I think they entertain but it's the qoo10 cart coupons that most likely can't match

trenzterra

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bought the at01nx yesterday as well. There's noticeable lag no MX player though I can adjust the audio sync manually. No lag on YouTube though.

But I buy it mainly to listen to music and to run so I guess that's my only option. The rest all not water resistant except jabra but jabra got no aptx

ZergRush

Reaction score
I thot can cycle with the Nuarl. But the fit is so good for me that it's actually dangerous.
Even one side also scary

thumbtacked

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol that’s what I meant, all other wireless other than rha, MTW and e8 has lag.
Saw a YouTube review on the e8 vs Galaxy buds. The e8 has a little lag on pubg. The Galaxy buds lag alot. But still wanting to see Galaxy buds on Scalable codec, if it has better latency. The reviewer wasn't using a Samsung phone.

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.