Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

uplorry

Suspended
Reaction score
Nuarl NT01AX in Black Metallic now for pre-orders at Stereo. Should be available by early next month.

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bro u want to sub my liberty? U take go play first, see like or not then say bah. Tried a few such lower price end wirless earbuds, give up. The left right can never stay connected prolong wan. So I am using Creative Outlier one plus, have wire yes but also Bluetooth lah and so far no issues with connection. Silly though, the left right should not have issue for One plus, if have is ought to be slapped le... Haha

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT

wtf..... ah... mai buey liao.:s13: then i guess airdots also thse type.

thumbtacked

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Stereo member got the $20 off again

Btw can order nt01ax through qoo10 but request for the black?

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wtf..... ah... mai buey liao.:s13: then i guess airdots also thse type.
That's why that time at suntec everyone grabbing the Creative Outlier Air, I hoot One Plus enough le... I think no matter how advanced the earbuds still can't be completely 100% de

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That's why that time at suntec everyone grabbing the Creative Outlier Air, I hoot One Plus enough le... I think no matter how advanced the earbuds still can't be completely 100% de

i tried samsung earbuds... every thing is gd... except lag in movie watching. GG.
the above nt01ax, may not lag cuz have Quacomm compartiable.

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i tried samsung earbuds... every thing is gd... except lag in movie watching. GG.
the above nt01ax, may not lag cuz have Quacomm compartiable.
Apparently hor, I read reviews the real test isn't inside the shop when you testing because the space is contained so less disturbance. Once you go outside where it's open space big big, and if it's no problem then ok liao. I tested Outlier Air at the event, completely no disconnection at all, not once. But u see the thread so many unhappy users now. Plus that price, it's not that seductive to hoot without thinking... :p

ichinisan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I’ve got a few questions to ask for the Nuarl NT01AX. Hopefully some could help.

Is Nuarl a Japanese brand?

The charging is micro usb or usb c?

How long is the battery life?

Are there any lags while watching videos or YouTube etc?

Can the wing tips be removed?

Will it be suitable for jogging or sports?

Last edited:

HanWeng

Reaction score
I’ve got a few questions to ask for the Nuarl NT01AX. Hopefully some could help.

Is Nuarl a Japanese brand?

The charging is micro usb or usb c?

How long is the battery life?

Are there any lags while watching videos or YouTube etc?

Can the wing tips be removed?

Will it be suitable for jogging or sports?

Nuarl is Japanese brand. Charge by micro USB. Ard 10hrs battery life for the ear buds and 25hrs battery life for the case itself. Yes wing can be removed.

As mention before, it's best to go down Stereo to audition yourself using your own phone. As the latency depends on the device u use.

ichinisan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nuarl is Japanese brand. Charge by micro USB. Ard 10hrs battery life for the ear buds and 25hrs battery life for the case itself. Yes wing can be removed.

As mention before, it's best to go down Stereo to audition yourself using your own phone. As the latency depends on the device u use.

Thanks for the info! Greatly appreciated.

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
New firmware update for Samsung Galaxy buds.

npgaxx.jpg

John010

Reaction score
You can try the sound. The main issue for me is the fit. If not using the wings, the charging parts on the earbuds are raised, and can be painful on the ears.

My suspicion on my last audition at Stereo is probably due to the default rubber tips provided. After requesting for different sizes, nothing seem to fit perfectly. But if I could try more 3rd party silicon tips or perhaps use with a compatible Comply, this could be a decent option.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.