Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

fugiwara

Reaction score
Thanks guys
Lucky did not pull the trigger yesterday .got additional $30 discount !!!

Plus cart coupons.

Nuarl have it's fair share of signal drops. But the sq and fit is as good as it gets for me. Especially nice when I listen to mandopop. The vocals very crisp

THEMIKOS

Reaction score
Bose soundsport wireless vs jabra 65T, any comparisons? Soundsports looks bulky though. Anyone has feedback on these 2 models? Thanks

musicsg_com

Reaction score
Just reviewed an unknown brand, TAC Sportsfre. Deep bass and clear treble. Sadly, SBC codec is poor and rears its ugly head on Android devices, while AAC on iPhones work nicely. On some mixes, the treble can be a little too bright, but for people who likes bright treble, the details are quite astounding. Low lag, good isolation, IPX7, 3-hour battery life per charge. Bluetooth 5.0, quick pairing supported.

Buy from Mobilestop shops with 20% discount when you flash the image.

TAC_Sportsfre_20discount_Mobilestop.png

https://musicphotolife.com/2019/04/tac-sportsfre-review-true-wireless-earphones/

6xiaolun9

Reaction score
Could I ask anyone here has creative outlier air and galaxy buds. Which one is better in term of call quality and sound?

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Moi used back wired IEM.

Can't afford any interference when listening to my song especially when it's my favorite song.

ewng

Reaction score
Nuarl NT01AX deal at Qoo10 is back this weekend...after using $30 cart coupon and Stereo 10% off shop coupon it's only $194.10...best deal ever...!!! :eek:

noobiee

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just want to confirm nuarlx metallic black are all the latest Mt3 model right?

wannna confirm before i pull the trigger hehe

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.