Gloom me

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Confirmed MT4. Mine came already.

43Hqq7jl.jpg

Xe9YU55l.jpg

ewng

Reaction score
I tried to order but cannot get the 10% shop discount to work. I guess the 10% discount is over

I just tried and the 10% shop coupon is working without any issue...you have to follow them then you are able to use the 10% coupon...

Now black matte is on the list...should I get another pair...? :o

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
from creative website?

Ya creative website. Apparently they are launching in UK on 8 May also. Hope this batch have ironed out the issues since they are releasing internationally now.

6xiaolun9

Reaction score
Ya creative website. Apparently they are launching in UK on 8 May also. Hope this batch have ironed out the issues since they are releasing internationally now.

Hey, just to check I did order too but my status is showing pending customer verification for a few days. Is it the same for you too?

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hey, just to check I did order too but my status is showing pending customer verification for a few days. Is it the same for you too?

Mine is showing pending stock. Their website got state orders placed after 24 apr 3pm will only be processed on coming Monday. Maybe that's the reason?

6xiaolun9

Reaction score
Mine is showing pending stock. Their website got state orders placed after 24 apr 3pm will only be processed on coming Monday. Maybe that's the reason?
Oh, I placed on the 22 Apr night. Hmm well I think I will just wait for it then.

htngwilliam

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just tried and the 10% shop coupon is working without any issue...you have to follow them then you are able to use the 10% coupon...

Now black matte is on the list...should I get another pair...? :o

Thanks. I manage to get the 10% discount. The discount pretty good

b3njaminlee

Reaction score
1uFAdJv.jpg

Has anyone seen this before? It seems to be appear at some places.

Anyone know the oem of the bud?

I saw one indiegogo similar marketing collaterals - UNI buds

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.