Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Received email from creative the outlier air will be delivered tmr by taqbin. :D

thumbtacked

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Just a heads up if you are getting the QCY T1 T1S from "Finer" on Qoo10.

I ordered one set from them on 24th March 2019, delivery took about a week, no complaint there. Set received and was working fine.

Hence, I ordered another set on 02nd April 2019, likewise delivery took about a week. However, for this April set, the left side of the earbuds can't charge or turn on. Only the right side is working.

Contacted Finer about this many times, have been everyday sending them message about the faulty earbud on 1:1 Livetalk, sent in inquiry, all messages were ignored and it's been a week+.

I know it's just a cheap earbuds, but I should be getting what I paid for right...

Just a notice to those who are considering the QCY T1 T1S from "Finer"
Qoo10 if spoil you're on your own.

Somehow PayPal payment got greyed out. I used to always use PayPal. At least got buyer protection.

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

mankind66

Reaction score
For PayPal, if seller give a refund, PayPal will charge 10% and you only received 90%😖

Once I bought an item from eBay through PayPal and ask for refund, both taichi each other to process the refund and can't be resolved. In the end, I show the credit card company the proof and stop payment to PayPal.

Qoo10 if spoil you're on your own.

Somehow PayPal payment got greyed out. I used to always use PayPal. At least got buyer protection.

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

queerquirks

Master Member
Reaction score
Received email from creative the outlier air will be delivered tmr by taqbin. :D

waiting for review :o
hopefully this batch is v2 with issues resolved

Creative outlier air out of stock so fast again on the site. saw it was still expected 03 May shipping around 8pm. was looking to place order around 9+ but oos

yxtan87

Reaction score
Been a music lover, I have been an all-time fan of headphone and ear phone device, recently been fanatic about wireless earphone. I have in total 6 true wireless earphone till date. Here is my review to share on the 6 earphone.

Soul ST-XS
Bought during the Singapore IT fair at a promotion price of SGD$99, deep punchy bass, clear mid range, specially suitable for slow rock songs. Volume was loud. Send in once for warranty 1-1 exchange due to some technical fault.

Ssmsung Icon X
Bought in Korea, one of Samsung retailer at the price of SGD$260. Excellent overall sound quality from bass to clarity, suitable for radio hits songs, RMB music. Equip with fitness tracker features that you can wear during work out

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
waiting for review :o
hopefully this batch is v2 with issues resolved

Creative outlier air out of stock so fast again on the site. saw it was still expected 03 May shipping around 8pm. was looking to place order around 9+ but oos

In stock now. :D

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Comed. :D

20sd0ts.jpg

yxtan87

Reaction score
As a music lover, collection of headphone and earphone has always been my fanscination. Of recent, I am well into wireless earphone. Would like to share my reviews on the 6 true wireless earphone.

Soul ST-XS
Bought during the Singapore IT show at a promotional price of SGD $99. Impressive deep punching bass and good mid clarity. Well suited for slow rock songs. The size of the earpiece is small and lightweight which you can't feel much when put in your ears and it isolate much of the ambience sound. The volume is loud though. I usually turn on at 7/10 knob. Send in once for warranty 1-1 exchange due to technical fault.

Samsung Icon X
Bought in Korea, Samsung official retailer at a price of SGD $240. Excellent overall sound quality from bass to clarity. Good for listening radio hit songs and RMB. It's equip with fitness tracker features which you can wear for workout. I particularly like the charging case which comes in capsule shape and is small enough to slip inside my pocket. My only feedback is the touch motion control button which pause the music aruptly when detected motion or fingermark at times. I usually would clean off the touch button surface and it would work fine. Overall, this is one of the best true wireless earphone I possess.

Samsung Earbud
Being impressed by the Samsung Icon X, I bought the Samsung earbud shortly it was launched. Decided to go with the lime yellow colour earpiece as the other options of white and black seem too common. If you think the charging case of the Samsung Icon X is small, the Samsung earbud is even better with a even smaller of 3/4 size

sKeLeToN

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks. I tried the set on my Huawei mate 20x. There is no lag when I try YouTube. Music is awesome. I didn't notice lag between left and right also. I am wonder what is the purpose of rubber piece that is sticking out? Seems like not very useful
Sian, i tried on my iphone streaming youtube...GOT LAG =(

x3nor_S

Reaction score
Want no lag just go for wired. Even with the best wireless tech now sure have some lag

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.