Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

PiPiChew

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The Zippo casing damn posionous. Pre ordered a set. $319 after standard discount. :D

Did you do a testing? Can compare to the Nuarl NT01AX?

Sent from A Bus Station Is Where A Bus Stops. A Train Station Is Where A Train Stops. In My Office, I Have A Workstation. using GAGT

uplorry

Suspended
Reaction score
good deal...I cant wait and also want the local warranty...no choice

Sent from Samsung Exploding Not 9? using GAGT

I'm willing to take the risk since it's quite a lot cheaper... :o But for what it is, it's really the cheapest I can find...

Audiology93

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wow..this is also good deal..where is their shop?

Lazada had a flash sale last week for 179. Add in shopback 1% and liveup 5%, only $172. If not urgent, can camp for the next flash sale.

Sent from Samsung SM-G975F using GAGT

ddwmk2002

Reaction score
Did you do a testing? Can compare to the Nuarl NT01AX?

Sent from A Bus Station Is Where A Bus Stops. A Train Station Is Where A Train Stops. In My Office, I Have A Workstation. using GAGT

Not the true wireless. Only the wired wireless sports available for testing. According to cso the sound are quite similar.

Never test Nuarl. From the short 2-3 mins impression...Typical klipsch sound.

Nothing short of bass but seem not as tight as my Bose soundsport free. Mid is more forward thou.

Bose seem to have slightly better clarity...But I find the clarity make the music less musical and a bit lifeless.

Bose batt life is 5hrs but in actual less then that. The earbud is huge and I often yank it out while wiping sweat.

Hope the leap of faith turn out well😅

doki81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lazada had a flash sale last week for 179. Add in shopback 1% and liveup 5%, only $172. If not urgent, can camp for the next flash sale.

is it on the Samsung day? Saw they price at 189...then black color sold out...but nvmz..I already got my black buds from rwm

uplorry

Suspended
Reaction score
is it on the Samsung day? Saw they price at 189...then black color sold out...but nvmz..I already got my black buds from rwm

Black seems to be the most popular... some shops selling black at slightly higher price too... :o

doki81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The galaxy buds is good for sharing with gf/wife..not like jabra elite 65t where the buds must close to each other...now each person wearing 1 side also still functioning. :D

stillgottheblues

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The galaxy buds is good for sharing with gf/wife..not like jabra elite 65t where the buds must close to each other...now each person wearing 1 side also still functioning. :D

Listen with both of you close together will make your relationship better, hahaha

jq75

Honorary Member
Reaction score
ear buds cut out surrounding noise, but u can feel own body vibration when u eat (jaw movement) or jog

uplorry

Suspended
Reaction score

Care to share a mini review of the Galaxy Buds? I think it's also DigDub's favourite TWE at the moment... :o

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually I've moved back to wired now that my phone got headphone jack again. :o

NeonX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The Galaxy buds is like the airpods for Android lor. Have yet to experience any distortion or cutoffs when in crowded places like mrt etc. It just works. Sound quality is good for the price, plus probably won't do much critical listening when commuting. Overall I'm as happy with it as my airpods

thumbtacked

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The Galaxy buds is like the airpods for Android lor. Have yet to experience any distortion or cutoffs when in crowded places like mrt etc. It just works. Sound quality is good for the price, plus probably won't do much critical listening when commuting. Overall I'm as happy with it as my airpods

Paired to Samsung phone? I'm still looking for user reviews when on Scalable codec

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

doki81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Listen with both of you close together will make your relationship better, hahaha

not that like close together...jabra elite 65t work in master slave mode where left bud must be able to detect the magnetic field of right. if it can't detect..left bud won't work at all.

galaxy bud in the other hand, can work individually.

Care to share a mini review of the Galaxy Buds? I think it's also DigDub's favourite TWE at the moment... :o

sounding wise...i find it almost similar to jabra elite 65t..but it's small and more comfortable...the sound signature is tend to on warm side.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.