HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

Like Tree234Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 18-03-2019, 09:55 PM   #2161

Ya, it's oval only when attached, strange.
Is the spinfit tips better than the default on the Nuarl?
Jason8811 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2019, 10:06 PM   #2162
Great Supremacy Member

Is the spinfit tips better than the default on the Nuarl?
I find the spinfit tips too shallow and the earbud will press against my ear canal which hurts. I'm using large tips which came with the xiaomi hd pro, which also works well for me on the qcy t1c.
DigDub is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2019, 10:25 PM   #2163
Master Member

I find the spinfit tips too shallow and the earbud will press against my ear canal which hurts. I'm using large tips which came with the xiaomi hd pro, which also works well for me on the qcy t1c.
That's precisely what I'm experiencing with the CP350. They have a smaller point of contact with the ear canal, thus putting too much resting pressure around a concentrated spot. I guess the regular shaped tips are better as they distribute the pressure and weight of the earphones more evenly.
uplorry is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2019, 11:29 PM   #2164
Great Supremacy Member

That's precisely what I'm experiencing with the CP350. They have a smaller point of contact with the ear canal, thus putting too much resting pressure around a concentrated spot. I guess the regular shaped tips are better as they distribute the pressure and weight of the earphones more evenly.
Ya, luckily the nozzle is normal type, can work with most tips. The charging case don't have magnet to attract the buds, it uses pogo spring pins, so have to close the cover to push the buds down then it will start charging the buds.
Old 18-03-2019, 11:36 PM   #2165

does it work with comply ?
kryptonit3 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2019, 11:53 PM   #2166
Great Supremacy Member

Should work with comply. The nozzle type is common type.
Old 19-03-2019, 12:18 AM   #2167
Master Member

B&o e8 warranty is international?

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT
thumbtacked is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2019, 08:22 AM   #2168

https://sg.soulelectronics.com/produ...less-earphones

Tested this too! Super impressed with the SQ and the fit. Bought it at $169.90 for a TW with Transparent Audio Mode. Low latency and connection is stable when I used them to commute on trains.
theaudioguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2019, 08:39 AM   #2169

https://sg.soulelectronics.com/produ...less-earphones

Tested this too! Super impressed with the SQ and the fit. Bought it at $169.90 for a TW with Transparent Audio Mode. Low latency and connection is stable when I used them to commute on trains.
The website say coming soon leh... Anyway it looks big and only 5hrs battery life.
Jason8811 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2019, 09:21 AM   #2170

This is very very gd, tested it this afternoon. Probably the best sounding true wireless I've tested (to my ears) so far, 10hrs battery life, no signs of lag when tested with youtube on my phone, connection was strong so far I've used till I reached home. Most importantly, although its not as cheap as the creative but at $200+ it's the best value for money true wireless for built, sound and battery life.
Got the nuarl nt01ax as well. Sounds balanced. Most important is can control volume also and the led doesn't vlonk annoyingly when in use.

Nice. How is the bass on the Nuarl? I don't like those very flat sounding IEMs.
Old 19-03-2019, 09:22 AM   #2171

B&o e8 warranty is international?

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

No it isn't. You can check the B&O T&C portion for warranty on their website.
Old 19-03-2019, 09:25 AM   #2172

Ohh! I got them from ConnectIT though, available in their stores liao. I managed to get a good fit though, not too bad for a price point of $169.90. Btw, their ‘transparent audio mode’ pretty quite clear. Impressed by it though 🤨

The website say coming soon leh... Anyway it looks big and only 5hrs battery life.
theaudioguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2019, 10:42 AM   #2173
Great Supremacy Member

Nice. How is the bass on the Nuarl? I don't like those very flat sounding IEMs.
It sounds quite bassy and warm, but not a bass monster. Mid bass has more emphasis. Certainly not analytical like eytmotics. The ear tips selection does affect the sound, so if you have many ear tips lying around, you can get slightly different sound signatures with different ear tips. The earbuds does meet the advertised 7hrs of playback time over aptx.
Old 19-03-2019, 02:53 PM   #2174

It sounds quite bassy and warm, but not a bass monster. Mid bass has more emphasis. Certainly not analytical like eytmotics. The ear tips selection does affect the sound, so if you have many ear tips lying around, you can get slightly different sound signatures with different ear tips. The earbuds does meet the advertised 7hrs of playback time over aptx.
Anyone knows how this compares to Momentum TW? Sound wise?
APTX-LL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2019, 02:59 PM   #2175
Supremacy Member

did u charge the nuarl for 8hrs for ur first charge?

the salesperson recommended me to do so but i find his recommendations too excessive

Sent from kthxbye using GAGT
couscous is online now   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.