Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

davidwong

Master Member
Reaction score
That’s becos your order late I am 6115 (oluv edition) mine will be shipped by 15th July.

For order # after 6303 will be end of July.
6u4b4CG.jpg

just received email that latest earfun shipment will be delayed till end July.:eek:

SuperDecker

Reaction score
What's your order id? Mine is 40000. Not even in batch 3 (until 23000). Dunno I gotta wait for how long...

Was yours in the first badge?I'm still waiting for mine as it will be in the 3rd badge .how long did it take to reach you?

shinoku2

Reaction score
Anyone knows for sabbat E12 and pamu slide will it be possible to connect to a device without a case?I understand that for airpod you have to remove the airpods from the case to connect

SuperDecker

Reaction score
Sabbat E12 has buttons to on/off. Once it's on it will auto connect.

Anyone knows for sabbat E12 and pamu slide will it be possible to connect to a device without a case?I understand that for airpod you have to remove the airpods from the case to connect

Apparatus

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

My Mavin Air-X auto connects when it's removed from its case

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yea the anbes 359 seems good. But can't seems to find online to deliver to SG.

emmjayfreee

Reaction score
I'm really torn between getting the Mifo O5 and Creative Outlier Air. I prioritize clarity and soundstage but still want a bit of bass. Anyone who has tried both, can do a comparison? Any advice would be much appreciated! Also, is there anywhere I can try the Outlier Airs?

lzy1987

Reaction score
Quube selling qcy t2c at qcoin 11.10 which converts to around S$15.30 only. Those on budget can consider :)

Last edited:

lzy1987

Reaction score
U search "qcy" in quube. It's the first seller (selling qcy-t3). U get the options to choose other models

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.