Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

fireduke86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
No lag using the YouTube app.

I'd choose the Sony, cos of the equalizer app and excellent resolving power of the drivers. I don't own the mtw but the battery life is a shortcoming for me. The mpow t5 is also very good and superb value for money, losing out only in soundstage and battery life and customization of the Sony.

Many thanks, DigDub. :)

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Both RRP S$349. I wonder how do they fare when compared against each other.

Sent from A Young Urban Professional With At Least 3 Companies Going After Him - Utility, Telco And Credit Cards using GAGT
Sony got app, proximity sensor, active noise cancelling, and usable touch control. Not sure if the Klipsch app is out yet and it has volume control, but if the app is not out yet, the Klipsch is just like most normal tws buds.

Last edited:

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How does it compare against B&O E8?

Sent from Google PIXEL 2 XL using GAGT

Only tried the e8 in store. Sony has better timbre and resolution. Listening to Jeremy by Pearl Jam, the beginning part got some cymbals and hi hats, most tws buds and even wired iems just presents them as swishes, the Sony sounds crisp, defined and has excellent decay. The bass is also very well layered and defined instead of being a big bass mess. I can easily distinguish between a electric bass and acoustic bass, on one song that I've listened to quite a few times, I was even surprised to hear that a bass instrument was actually a double bass instead of a normal bass guitar.

Last edited:

athenodorus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sony got app, proximity sensor, active noise cancelling, and usable touch control. Not sure if the Klipsch app is out yet and it has volume control, but if the app is not out yet, the Klipsch is just like most normal tws buds.

U forgot to mention klipsch supports aptx and has ipx rating.

I will be using it for jogging so I've decided to go with t5.

Last edited:

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
U forgot to mention klipsch supports aptx and has ipx rating.

Actually I feel aptx and aac are almost indiscernible, the drivers quality and tuning makes a much bigger difference. As for ipx rating, I'm not using it for running or swimming, so it's fine, the Sony should be able to take a bit of rainfall. Also the Sony functions like True Wireless Stereo Plus where the 2 buds connect to the phone directly instead of a master-slave connection, so the battery drain is even and connection is more stable.

Last edited:

K.Chokdee

Reaction score
Oh yea my ear fun oluv edition is here

6RrmmjE.jpg

O6S7syd.jpg

Btw how many hours to charge it initially and also how many hours to burn in?

2 hours for charging case, and usually buds charge in 1.5 hours from flat.

I didnt really do the burn in , i just enjoyed it as how i usually use my other ear buds. Pretty fantastic sound quality out of the box (standard version).

Drivers are graphene so are good to go out of the box, or really little burn in required compared to conventional dynamic type.

subsequently i played around with my s9+ phone EQ settings and set more bass as my genres are usually edm, electronic, and rock

davsmiths

Master Member
Reaction score
Got my EarFun Free TWS and I'm loving it. The fit is comfortable though the buds are slightly big.
Ample bass, treble and mids.

Pairs nicely and works well. Case is simple and wireless charging works like a charm.
For the price I paid, extremely happy with it.

shinoku2

Reaction score
Still patiently waiting for my pamu slide which is in the 2nd batch ,😅 taking so damn long and looking at all the comments in indiegogo seems alot of issues on the right earbuds hopefully mine is fine

K.Chokdee

Reaction score
Still patiently waiting for my pamu slide which is in the 2nd batch ,😅 taking so damn long and looking at all the comments in indiegogo seems alot of issues on the right earbuds hopefully mine is fine

i contributed to the first pamu product launch (pamu scroll) , had some connection issues (left unable to connect to right) , had to hard reset a couple of times, since been resolved.

SQ was dismal , even though it was hyped up so much, fit wasnt secure nor gives assurance for intense activities.

so gave a miss for the pamu slide... never again for them.

but i must say their marketing and hype pretty good ,..... other than that once bitten twice shy liao

shinoku2

Reaction score
Yeah agreed that their marketing and hype is pretty good,surprised that a company that's has been around for so long to have such issues 😟
Luckily I ordered a sabbat E12.

Anyone used before jbuds air executive?not yet available in Singapore I think

i contributed to the first pamu product launch (pamu scroll) , had some connection issues (left unable to connect to right) , had to hard reset a couple of times, since been resolved.

SQ was dismal , even though it was hyped up so much, fit wasnt secure nor gives assurance for intense activities.

so gave a miss for the pamu slide... never again for them.

but i must say their marketing and hype pretty good ,..... other than that once bitten twice shy liao

PiPiChew

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually I feel aptx and aac are almost indiscernible, the drivers quality and tuning makes a much bigger difference. As for ipx rating, I'm not using it for running or swimming, so it's fine, the Sony should be able to take a bit of rainfall. Also the Sony functions like True Wireless Stereo Plus where the 2 buds connect to the phone directly instead of a master-slave connection, so the battery drain is even and connection is more stable.

You have just addressed my concern too, Sony has no AptX support yet all the reviews rave about it.

So i guess hardware > codec.

Sent from A Young Urban Professional With At Least 3 Companies Going After Him - Utility, Telco And Credit Cards using GAGT

ChickenRapist

Master Member
Reaction score
Is a BNIB sudio tolv @ $100 (friend selling) worth the price or should I spend a bit more for the creative outlier gold?

Apparatus

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You have just addressed my concern too, Sony has no AptX support yet all the reviews rave about it.

Are you sure all those reviews are user self-paid reviews and not sponsored reviews?

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I guess it's combination of everything that makes the sound good.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.