Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

musicsg_com

Reaction score
Oh! I'm on oppo. So I can't change it in settings. Try to force in developer options, but don't work as well. If I uninstall the Sony app, then I won't have control over anc and stuff right?

Sorry to hear that the treble didn't work for you. I assume that EQ from the app also didn't help?

Without the app, you will lose any customisation or fine adjustments or adaptive sound control. Personally, I also encountered some Android phones refusing to enable AAC even though I manually enable through developer settings. As this article concludes, Android AAC is not better than iPhone AAC, and SBC might deliver better performance.

https://www.soundguys.com/the-ultimate-guide-to-bluetooth-headphones-aac-20296/

iselore

Reaction score
So got my sabbat e12, tbh quite disappointed with the sound. Clarity is not good at all, even though bass is there, but music sounds very dull with it.

slushie

Reaction score
So got my sabbat e12, tbh quite disappointed with the sound. Clarity is not good at all, even though bass is there, but music sounds very dull with it.

I second this. It was only after I got it when I realize those people at headfi site also said it was only the YouTubers raving about it. I liked the fit and batt life but sq wise, my cheaper qcy is better

runningman.snsd

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sound quality is subjective and different people has different taste

So it’s always wise to test it out before buying

twinraven

Reaction score
Sorry to hear that the treble didn't work for you. I assume that EQ from the app also didn't help?

Without the app, you will lose any customisation or fine adjustments or adaptive sound control. Personally, I also encountered some Android phones refusing to enable AAC even though I manually enable through developer settings. As this article concludes, Android AAC is not better than iPhone AAC, and SBC might deliver better performance.

https://www.soundguys.com/the-ultimate-guide-to-bluetooth-headphones-aac-20296/

Ahh. Thanks. I tried other pairs of wf-1000xm3 as well, can't get AAC as well. For me, changing in developer settings doesn't work. Asked a guy at the Sony store, but they don't know.
However, priortizing quality resolves the treble for me. They sound a lot better now.

Apparatus

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ahh. Thanks. I tried other pairs of wf-1000xm3 as well, can't get AAC as well. For me, changing in developer settings doesn't work. Asked a guy at the Sony store, but they don't know.
However, priortizing quality resolves the treble for me. They sound a lot better now.

When I tried the Sony wf1000xm3 at the store it works on AAC without the Sony app installed

chesterqw

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Is the Jabra Elite Active 65T at $228 worthwhile to buy?

you need to go try it out for fit,
cuz the reviews are always the fit not for them, so won't seal properly resulting in poor sound quality and isolation.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.