Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

nickmx1896

Reaction score
How come bo lang hoot Anbes 359 $29 only ( comparable with big boys )

Where is it listed as $29? Will it be better than QCY though? Anyway I heard some sellers on Aliexpress making rebrands not sure for what reasons, but it's the same earbuds in fact. Not sure if this will affect the QC.

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If want another good one super value for money can consider Mpow T5. The sound quality is 90% of the Sony wf-1000xm3 and has aptx.

ParkJinYoung

Honorary Member
Reaction score
UgILKMHl.jpg

https://s.lazada.sg/s.5VC2

Sent from Google PIXEL 2 XL using GAGT

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks bro. Gonna get it. Seems good from digdub’s review.

But of course diminishing margin of return applies here. The mpow is certainly good, but the Sony has the best sound quality I've heard in iems and wireless buds so far.

marxace

Reaction score
Do u guys feel like a pressure in your ears when wearing the earbuds. After that will have headache.. happens on sabbat e12 and more prominently on galaxy buds.. changed the tips to the smallest one and felt slightly better but still feel giddy..
Demo klipsch t5 for a while but dun feel the pressure. But dunno if buy and bring home to play will have the same giddiness or not..

Sent from OPPO CPH1919 using GAGT

Apparatus

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Do u guys feel like a pressure in your ears when wearing the earbuds. After that will have headache.. happens on sabbat e12 and more prominently on galaxy buds.. changed the tips to the smallest one and felt slightly better but still feel giddy..
Demo klipsch t5 for a while but dun feel the pressure. But dunno if buy and bring home to play will have the same giddiness or not..

Can try changing the soft plastic eartips to soft foam type. It may help. Also, don't on the volume too loud

laeticia

Reaction score
My ears get uncomfortable if I wear the Sabbat E12 for more than a few hours. Used it with the smallest flatter ear tips that sit more outside the ear canal too....

BananaMilkShake

Master Member
Reaction score
If want another good one super value for money can consider Mpow T5. The sound quality is 90% of the Sony wf-1000xm3 and has aptx.

Can the mpow t5 case fit in different eartips if I were to change the size? In some case, it cant charge if I were to fit in bigger eartips (for eg. xiaomi airdots) :(

Had received sabbat e12, but the sound, sounds dull for me. Maybe too used to BA drivers.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.