HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

Like Tree363Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 15-04-2019, 10:17 PM   #2461
Master Member

Lol that’s what I meant, all other wireless other than rha, MTW and e8 has lag.
Saw a YouTube review on the e8 vs Galaxy buds. The e8 has a little lag on pubg. The Galaxy buds lag alot. But still wanting to see Galaxy buds on Scalable codec, if it has better latency. The reviewer wasn't using a Samsung phone.

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT
thumbtacked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2019, 10:19 PM   #2462
Supremacy Member

http://mingo-hmw.com/new/

anyone has experience purchasing from mingo in HK before?
better pricving?
vofzxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2019, 10:40 PM   #2463
Great Supremacy Member

Saw a YouTube review on the e8 vs Galaxy buds. The e8 has a little lag on pubg. The Galaxy buds lag alot. But still wanting to see Galaxy buds on Scalable codec, if it has better latency. The reviewer wasn't using a Samsung phone.

Interesting, my Galaxy buds doesn't lag when watching videos, I'm using Pixel 3.
DigDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2019, 10:50 PM   #2464

When we look at True wireless, i believe that looking at gaming latency is a bit too far off. Be glad that there is no lag when streaming videos. Most of the wireless earbuds cant handle youtube let alone gaming. The airpods should be the best in gaming performance, but comes at the cost of sq.
Cheese Steak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2019, 11:19 PM   #2465
Arch-Supremacy Member

What phone the reviewer use then??
wizardmao is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2019, 11:21 PM   #2466
Arch-Supremacy Member

Actually why would there be a difference be it streaming music off youtube on mobile or playing mobile games?

I dont play games on my mobile so cant test. But using pixel 2 xl for music and occasional youtube. No audio lag noticed when streaming from youtube.
Old 15-04-2019, 11:21 PM   #2467
Master Member

What phone the reviewer use then??

Old 15-04-2019, 11:26 PM   #2468
Master Member

Actually why would there be a difference be it streaming music off youtube on mobile or playing mobile games?

I dont play games on my mobile so cant test. But using pixel 2 xl for music and occasional youtube. No audio lag noticed when streaming from youtube.
I game on my phone.

Or rather I just want the best ones that can do everything. I watch only a little YouTube. But for the times that I do, I don't want to experience the lag and then have to think about buying something else haha.

If you see the e8 from that comparison video, in YouTube the lag is really really minimal and can be said to have very little to no impact on video watching. Plus you can adjust audio delay if need be.

Look at the pubg test. Gun shot sound lags the visual pretty noticeably. And that will make a difference if you're listening for footsteps, for example. The enemy would've appeared before u can hear him coming.

Old 15-04-2019, 11:30 PM   #2469
Master Member

When we look at True wireless, i believe that looking at gaming latency is a bit too far off. Be glad that there is no lag when streaming videos. Most of the wireless earbuds cant handle youtube let alone gaming. The airpods should be the best in gaming performance, but comes at the cost of sq.
I know it's not possible for lagless gaming on TW now. Just looking for the ones that come closest.

Old 16-04-2019, 12:19 AM   #2470
Arch-Supremacy Member

I game on my phone.

Or rather I just want the best ones that can do everything. I watch only a little YouTube. But for the times that I do, I don't want to experience the lag and then have to think about buying something else haha.

If you see the e8 from that comparison video, in YouTube the lag is really really minimal and can be said to have very little to no impact on video watching. Plus you can adjust audio delay if need be.

Look at the pubg test. Gun shot sound lags the visual pretty noticeably. And that will make a difference if you're listening for footsteps, for example. The enemy would've appeared before u can hear him coming.

No offence bro. I assume you watched the video, you could've also just told us what smartphone he used instead of making me watch.

I had to watch for 6minutes 10seconds into the video then that fella mention his smartphone. I heard "oppo r17 pro" which I then googled and could only find either oppo r17 or oppo rx17 pro. I stopped watching and shall just conclude that youtuber reviewer isnt worth my time anymore.

Just my two cents
Old 16-04-2019, 12:29 AM   #2471
Master Member

This latency thing differs from model to model for both the wireless earphones and device types. It's just hard to recommend based on personal experience.

Even 2 pairs of the same model NT01AX MT3 can cut off at different distances when paired to the same laptop. And one has better connection and less drop out than the other.

Last edited by uplorry; 16-04-2019 at 12:39 AM..
uplorry is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2019, 01:42 AM   #2472
Master Member

No offence bro. I assume you watched the video, you could've also just told us what smartphone he used instead of making me watch.

I had to watch for 6minutes 10seconds into the video then that fella mention his smartphone. I heard "oppo r17 pro" which I then googled and could only find either oppo r17 or oppo rx17 pro. I stopped watching and shall just conclude that youtuber reviewer isnt worth my time anymore.

Just my two cents
Actually.. I forgot

Old 16-04-2019, 10:24 AM   #2473

I game on my phone.

Try Earin M2. Pretty lag free.
Gadgetfreakloh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2019, 10:59 AM   #2474
Arch-Supremacy Member

I thot can cycle with the Nuarl. But the fit is so good for me that it's actually dangerous.
Even one side also scary
Haha ya if have ambient sound mode would have been good...
trenzterra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2019, 11:32 AM   #2475

Haha ya if have ambient sound mode would have been good...
I think Jabra have
ZergRush is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.