Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

Reaction score
UFO lai liao.
pKyX4ah.jpg

Compared to mpow t5, Anbes 359 has a more holographic soundstage. Mids and highs are raised and can sound a tad sibilant. Mpow t5 has stronger connection and harder hitting bass, and is louder on the same volume setting on the phone.

which one more comfy?
which one suitable for jogging?

iselore

Reaction score
So my earfuns came, and tbh i'm very impressed with how they sound. It's almost similar to creative outlier air, and it sounds so full. Much better than sabbat e3

davidwong

Master Member
Reaction score
Bro yours is the std vvrsion or the oluv version ?

I am having the oluv version it's almost perfect only the highs need to push abit more and the overall volume need to up also then will be perfect Liao

So my earfuns came, and tbh i'm very impressed with how they sound. It's almost similar to creative outlier air, and it sounds so full. Much better than sabbat e3

Pegasus

Reaction score
Can recommend tws that have mutipoint feature? I want to connect to 2 phones at the same time.

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI K20 PRO using GAGT

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Just got into this game with the Mi airdots. :(

Overall not bad i feel. Maybe soon will look out for others.. haha

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hmmm. thinking about trying sabbat e12, but don't know if it's worth paying more for the QCC3020 version or not. Thinking about mpow t5 also since it's even cheaper, but the design wise not as nice overall, and microUSB. :s22: Or maybe the sabbat x12 pro? try those more open style earbuds for a change.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.