HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

Like Tree261Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-06-2019, 07:32 AM   #2806
Supremacy Member

What earphone model are you using? Thks.
Right now I'm using Mifo O5. They have 2 version, 1 with dynamic and 1 with BA. Mine is the dynamic. I have not yet encounter any connection loss on my O5. They also have another newer model O7 which I'm guessing should be better?

Sent from Samsung SM-G975F using GAGT
Audiology93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2019, 10:20 AM   #2807
Supremacy Member

got 12 off 75 coupon today.
Alexz_Hong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2019, 10:35 AM   #2808
Supremacy Member

actually I find the bass is good enough...did you use dynamic equalizer setting?

Sent from Samsung Exploding Not 9? using GAGT
yes but i just prefer nuarl bass.

but overall, i prefer the buds than nuarl, now my nuarl is inside my drawer lol

Sent from kthxbye using GAGT
couscous is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2019, 12:40 PM   #2809

Right now I'm using Mifo O5. They have 2 version, 1 with dynamic and 1 with BA. Mine is the dynamic. I have not yet encounter any connection loss on my O5. They also have another newer model O7 which I'm guessing should be better?

Are they a lot smaller than the Nuarl NT01AX? How is the sound quality compared to the Nuarls? I find the Nuarl bass to be a bit strong.

Where did you buy them from and how much did they cost?

Thks.

Last edited by hobbes12; 12-06-2019 at 12:43 PM..
hobbes12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2019, 07:02 PM   #2810
Supremacy Member

excited to try later when i get home.
Old 13-06-2019, 07:06 AM   #2811
Supremacy Member

Can i ask how do you know when the case is fully charged ah? I just see the green LED at the side only. Does it change colour?

BTW, really enjoying the sound quality. Totally no regrets buying this. haha

Last edited by Alexz_Hong; 13-06-2019 at 07:19 AM..
Old 13-06-2019, 07:25 AM   #2812
Supremacy Member

Can i ask how do you know when the case is fully charged ah? I just see the green LED at the side only. Does it change colour?

BTW, really enjoying the sound quality. Totally no regrets buying this. haha

Blinking green LED = charging
Static green LED = fully charged

Are they a lot smaller than the Nuarl NT01AX? How is the sound quality compared to the Nuarls? I find the Nuarl bass to be a bit strong.

Thks.
I'll post some pics later.

Alexz_Hong likes this.
Old 13-06-2019, 07:37 AM   #2813
Supremacy Member

Blinking green LED = charging
Static green LED = fully charged

I'll post some pics later.

Now that you've mentioned it, i just realised that it's blinking..... hahahahahah
Old 13-06-2019, 04:10 PM   #2814
Supremacy Member

Thks.
Didn't bring nuarl today so no pic but maybe because of the fit, I prefer the one on my Mifo. Here's a size comparison between Mifo, Creative Outlier Gold and Crazybaby Air Nano. Fit on the Outlier Gold is bad so I'm not using it.

Old 13-06-2019, 04:38 PM   #2815

Have just made use of the $12 coupon and hooted a pair of mifo o5 pro also! It will be my first pair of true wireless ear buds, hopefully it doesn't disappoint haha.
Alexz_Hong likes this.
LordKuroda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2019, 10:38 PM   #2816

This one not running AptX right? Any idea whether it has Qualcomm chip inside? I found one earphone "Syllable S101" using Qualcomm QCC3020 chip with dual speaker. Not sure how good will that perform so didn't dare to try. Anyone wanna spend ~$50 to try and feedback here? haha At $50 it's quite a bit cheaper than even the Pamu slide (~$80)

I just backed Pamu slide, if anyone interested to get can help get it through my referral link? Just want to get the carrying case to keep the case less scratched https://igg.me/at/pamuslide/x/17975755#/

Much appreciated!
TheOutsider is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2019, 08:12 AM   #2817
Supremacy Member

This one not running AptX right? Any idea whether it has Qualcomm chip inside? I found one earphone "Syllable S101" using Qualcomm QCC3020 chip with dual speaker. Not sure how good will that perform so didn't dare to try. Anyone wanna spend ~$50 to try and feedback here? haha At $50 it's quite a bit cheaper than even the Pamu slide (~$80)

I just backed Pamu slide, if anyone interested to get can help get it through my referral link? Just want to get the carrying case to keep the case less scratched https://igg.me/at/pamuslide/x/17975755#/

Much appreciated!
Excerpt from:
https://www.head-fi.org/threads/goin...#post-14655689

UPDATE: After hours of analysing RF data, the chipset being used by the O5 is the Realtek RTL8763B, it seems to be a direct competitor with Qualcomm's QCC3026 as it boast long battery life and very efficient power consumption. The only downside is lack of Aptx support which obviously is a Qualcomm specific and chipset dependant feature.
This guy's review was the one that sold it for me.
Old 14-06-2019, 07:44 PM   #2818
Master Member

any iPhone using galaxy buds? how the sq?
q00 selling $140 now. and my AirPods spoilt also feel like buying it
Halo green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2019, 02:42 AM   #2819

Excerpt from:
https://www.head-fi.org/threads/goin...#post-14655689

This guy's review was the one that sold it for me.
mifo volume on oneplus okay mah? My friend had a 6T and he said volume was v low. My mifo volume is fine on my P2XL tho. Considering buying 7 pro that's why asking the local oneplus expert

btw, been using mifo a few months Le (regular version), sound is great, and seal in the ears is even better. Battery life last forever, used for 2 weeks without charging haha. Only qualms is that when only 1 bud is charging, a squeaky sound will be made - returned and tried on new set, same problem. No squeaky sound issue on pro version though (tested). Nevertheless, very good for the price

Last edited by gong318; 15-06-2019 at 02:48 AM..
gong318 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2019, 09:03 AM   #2820
Supremacy Member

mifo volume on oneplus okay mah? My friend had a 6T and he said volume was v low. My mifo volume is fine on my P2XL tho. Considering buying 7 pro that's why asking the local oneplus expert

btw, been using mifo a few months Le (regular version), sound is great, and seal in the ears is even better. Battery life last forever, used for 2 weeks without charging haha. Only qualms is that when only 1 bud is charging, a squeaky sound will be made - returned and tried on new set, same problem. No squeaky sound issue on pro version though (tested). Nevertheless, very good for the price
haha. not oneplus expert la, but the volume seems okay for me. even when jogging i don't need to go above 85%. So better than other earbuds i've tried liao. Only exception is perhaps the XFyro XS2 which can go really loud. haha. the seal in the ears is quite good for me too, so for normal usage don't even need to set the volume too high.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.