Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

ParkJinYoung

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Why does anyone need to listen to music when swimming?

Sent from Google PIXEL 2 XL using GAGT

nickmx1896

Reaction score
:s13: cannot compare to those ba. with bluetooth cable is still considered over the neck one. Even for TRN BT20 adapter type will probably still sound better too. Just that the ease of use not there, especially for me my main use is jogging.

KZ T1 is one of the better sounding TWS i've tried in this price range liao, but it still feels quite rough around the edges in some areas. Then the volume jumping is the one that really annoys me. Can't get the volume level that I want. If not i'll probably just keep using that liao. But for outlier air I would be willing to pay that price for it though the jump from mpow t5/m5 to outlier air is not massive, i still think it sounds a bit more.... refined? haha. can't think of a better word now.

So you feel the outliers are better sounding than T5? Actually, seems like the KZ T1 have very good sound as what others suggested, but there's short battery life or something is it?

daniel_83

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Qj0yEN8l.jpg

k7jDfHEl.jpg

Human Headphones jsm!

Sent from Samsung SM-G975F using GAGT

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So you feel the outliers are better sounding than T5? Actually, seems like the KZ T1 have very good sound as what others suggested, but there's short battery life or something is it?

yeah. i think it has better details in the sound overall? Also feel less cluttered. Sometimes Mpow i think can get a bit messy when there are lots of instruments. But this is just nitpicking on my end la. Then for me there are other factors like USB-C on the creative, nicer design, and the fit and comfort is better for me.

For KZ T1 yeah, i like the sound. I think my only minor complain is that at higher volumes, sometimes can hear a bit of distortion. Then maybe the lows can use a bit more details too. Battery life is just slightly under 4 hours of usage for me, which is better than the rated 3 hours. but well, it has other issues that makes it hard to use, so not something I can recommend to people.

jcw_17

Reaction score
weird my mifo 05 prompt me that my battery is low...i left it in the case for more than 4 hours and within 20 mins its low??

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lypertek tevi. Sounds balanced. No blinking light when in use.

X2z7NiD.jpg

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Difference compared to the te-d01g?

Aviot is more u-shaped in sound and has a very heavy sub bass presence. Tevi has more prominent mids and generally sounds more balanced and bright, and also has a very huge soundstage.

Cheese Steak

Reaction score
Aviot is more u-shaped in sound and has a very heavy sub bass presence. Tevi has more prominent mids and generally sounds more balanced and bright, and also has a very huge soundstage.

But which case is more pocketable, the only thing i do not like about the aviot was the narrow soundstage.

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
But which case is more pocketable, the only thing i do not like about the aviot was the narrow soundstage.

Aviot case is smaller, it's more like a cube shape, so I wouldn't say it's more pocketable. Tevi case is long and thick, it's the exact same case as the mpow t5 case except it has a usb-c port.

nickmx1896

Reaction score
yeah. i think it has better details in the sound overall? Also feel less cluttered. Sometimes Mpow i think can get a bit messy when there are lots of instruments. But this is just nitpicking on my end la. Then for me there are other factors like USB-C on the creative, nicer design, and the fit and comfort is better for me.

For KZ T1 yeah, i like the sound. I think my only minor complain is that at higher volumes, sometimes can hear a bit of distortion. Then maybe the lows can use a bit more details too. Battery life is just slightly under 4 hours of usage for me, which is better than the rated 3 hours. but well, it has other issues that makes it hard to use, so not something I can recommend to people.

The outliers gold or the normal one? Anyway either one is at least 40 sgd more than T5 XD. Actually I listened to my friends qcy T2C, and it sounds quite good already. So I not sure if paying additional 30 sgd for the mpow will be worth it, like whether the aptx and that extra bit of sound quality is worth the extra pricing. Sigh.. Fickle mindedness...

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The outliers gold or the normal one? Anyway either one is at least 40 sgd more than T5 XD. Actually I listened to my friends qcy T2C, and it sounds quite good already. So I not sure if paying additional 30 sgd for the mpow will be worth it, like whether the aptx and that extra bit of sound quality is worth the extra pricing. Sigh.. Fickle mindedness...

normal ones. i tested my friend's gold too, and without sxfi, sound signature seems the same. but yeah, either one is at least 50-60 more than then T5. If you're talking about just the sound quality, probably not worth it for most people. And as usual, diminishing returns as the price goes up. But add in like comfort, USB-C, design, for me personally I would be willing to pay that extra for it la. haha. But value for money wise, the mpow definitely a better option, and the sound quality at that price point should make most people happy already.

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
weird my mifo 05 prompt me that my battery is low...i left it in the case for more than 4 hours and within 20 mins its low??

maybe the case didn't make good contact with the charging points and ended up not charging the earbuds?

justln

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Have been using the Mpow T5 for the pass few days during commute so here's a short review vs my previous earphones Anker Soundcore Spirit X and Anker Soundcore Liberty Air.

Sound: Not as clear, quite muffled vs the other 2.
Case: Charging case is cheap silicon plastic feel, Spirit X has a circular foam bag while Liberty Air has a small sleek shiny plastic charging case.
Usability: All 3 connected easily, all 3 has slight connectivity issues at certain locations with high wireless interference. Rare enough to ignore.
Charging: All 3 are using micro-USB which is regrettable.
Comfort: Spirit X is easily the worst due to it having a wire running from one earpiece to the right. Liberty Air was the easiest to put on and take off, Mpow I have to stretch my ears behind to get a good fit.

For $50+, it's a good deal vs the other 2 but could have been better.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.