www.hardwarezone.com.sg


www.hardwarezone.com.sg (/)
-   Headphones, Earphones and Portable Media Devices (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/headphones-earphones-portable-media-devices-314/)
-   -   Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/headphones-earphones-portable-media-devices-314/wireless-bluetooth-ear-buds-recommendations-5719172.html)

v1hypersg 14-11-2017 11:29 AM

wonder if anyone using this cable to modify your earbuds,

http://www.shure.com/americas/produc...ables/rmce-bt1

https://www.westone.com/store/music/...luetooth-cable

v1hypersg 14-11-2017 12:58 PM

cannot resist the temptation and went down to harvey normal factory outlet and bought the erato apollo 7

only 4 rose gold and 3 silver left and i bought 1 silver,

i also bought the product care which increase the warranty from 1 year by distributor and 2nd and 3rd year by harvey norman,

Greenworm 14-11-2017 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by v1hypersg (Post 111284390)
cannot resist the temptation and went down to harvey normal factory outlet and bought the erato apollo 7

only 4 rose gold and 3 silver left and i bought 1 silver,

i also bought the product care which increase the warranty from 1 year by distributor and 2nd and 3rd year by harvey norman,

Welcome aboard the wireless budtrain buddy!

Do take sometime to gt use to the controls

The switch On sequel you will first hear “power on” for both buds followed by it Connecting to phone and lastly both buds will connect together. I found out that the headset connections might take around 3-5 secs.

Buds quick control are roughly,

Press and release quickly to pause/play

Press and hold for 2sec on right skip to the next song, same for left if u wanna go back to previous song.

For siri, first pause song and double click right button.


Do feedback to us how you find the buds!

Since i’m also a Apollo user myself, i’ll try to help if you encounter and issues since the user manual quite hard to understand!

aHGer83 16-11-2017 09:47 AM

any reccomendations for runners?

etcl 16-11-2017 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenworm (Post 111284848)
Welcome aboard the wireless budtrain buddy!

Do take sometime to gt use to the controls

The switch On sequel you will first hear “power on” for both buds followed by it Connecting to phone and lastly both buds will connect together. I found out that the headset connections might take around 3-5 secs.

Buds quick control are roughly,

Press and release quickly to pause/play

Press and hold for 2sec on right skip to the next song, same for left if u wanna go back to previous song.

For siri, first pause song and double click right button.


Do feedback to us how you find the buds!

Since i’m also a Apollo user myself, i’ll try to help if you encounter and issues since the user manual quite hard to understand!

long time user . i find that the other party sometimes have a slight issue hearing what i said when i answer a call with it on my older phone but the issue seem to be better now that i have updated my phone to a new model

hwaa 18-11-2017 09:46 AM

bose is releasing the soundsport earbud soon!

mudxblood 18-11-2017 10:39 PM

I am eyeing the Bragi Dash Pro. Read alot of reviews of it being an improvement over its predecessor the Bragi Dash. Looking forward to it being part of the upcoming Black Friday deal hopefully.

mudxblood 18-11-2017 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hwaa (Post 111352877)
bose is releasing the soundsport earbud soon!

This one not bad. But its sticking out of your ear and quite heavy.

aHGer83 18-11-2017 11:49 PM

Air nano by crazybaby.
What do u all think?
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/a...dio-technology

koicafex 18-11-2017 11:56 PM

eyeing
bragi dash pro
sony wf-1000x
samsung iconx 2018

shall wait black friday and see how

Gadgetfreakloh 19-11-2017 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aHGer83 (Post 111363296)
Air nano by crazybaby.
What do u all think?
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/a...dio-technology

I ordered it during the launched. Will do a review when I get it. Think they start shipping end Nov.

Gadgetfreakloh 19-11-2017 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by koicafex (Post 111363401)
eyeing
bragi dash pro
sony wf-1000x
samsung iconx 2018

shall wait black friday and see how


Bragi dash pro is good but stock needs to wait if I not wrong. Previously I checked with shipping to Singapore is $560. Pervious Bragi dash user and sold off due to the frequent disconnection. But they have rectified this on pro so is a good buy except for the price.

Sony WF1000x is good after I burned in. No more disconnection to right earbud and sound are better. Also the one and only true wireless with noise cancelling. Recommended buy.

I have the old Samsung icon x and it is a pain to wear due to the sharp ir sensor that protude out and contact your ear. Also short battery life. Connection is good. But new icon x the sensor is no longer protruding out and 5 hours battery life so this will be a good buy. Only complain is no apt x.

I ordered the crazy baby nano and it looks not bad. Will review when I gets it.

Also waiting for Earin m2. This will be good. Currently using m1 and loved the sound but got disconnection to right earbud.

Ok. There is a new ERATO Verse that is the same size as ERATO Apollo 7. Can check this out at nui box.

aHGer83 19-11-2017 06:14 PM

I saw that they only start shipping end Nov. But not sure how's the sound quality. I read some reviews on their first one that there's connection issues. Not sure if they've improved on that for Air Nano.


Quote:

Originally Posted by Gadgetfreakloh (Post 111369178)
I ordered it during the launched. Will do a review when I get it. Think they start shipping end Nov.


mudxblood 20-11-2017 10:52 PM

Bragi Dash Pro price dropped! Hoot away!

boOz08 21-11-2017 12:47 AM

black friday got any good deals for wireless ear buds? :(

Paiseh new to this bluetooth earbuds thing.. it seems that its quite unreliable or technology is not mature enough yet? since i seen so many that talked about dropping connection, delay etc..

Is there any earbuds that can be both wired + wireless?
Wired when no more battery Wireless when want to use wireless?

:s22:


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 11:21 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © SPH Magazines Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.