HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

Like Tree403Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-07-2019, 09:42 AM   #3061
Master Member

so far still is Creative Outlier Air better in term of sound and pricing
I saw a review that creative air connectivity is bad. If phone put in jeans back pocket, might get intermittent connection problem

Posted from PCWX using ONEPLUS 5T
lousydrinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2019, 10:21 AM   #3062

I saw a review that creative air connectivity is bad. If phone put in jeans back pocket, might get intermittent connection problem

Also depending on the quality of Bluetooth and phone
mankind66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2019, 11:15 AM   #3063

Do all earbuds come wif sensor that detect whether itís fitted properly in ur ear? I hv the Samsung iconx, keep cutting off when I tilt my head. Super irritating.
It's certainly not in all earbuds but Samsung has provided guide [ Keyword: Samsung iconx fit sensor | P.s: can't post url ] about how to make sure its a proper fit so you can don't encounter complications during your session.
tingar1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2019, 01:35 PM   #3064
Master Member

It's certainly not in all earbuds but Samsung has provided guide [ Keyword: Samsung iconx fit sensor | P.s: can't post url ] about how to make sure its a proper fit so you can don't encounter complications during your session.
The sensor itself is the complication

If I decide to change to another this will be the reason.
Old 10-07-2019, 02:52 PM   #3065
Master Member

Also depending on the quality of Bluetooth and phone
Posted with pocophone f1 HardwareZone Forums app
I used creative outlier one with iPhone 7, OnePlus 5T and xiaomi mi A2, all have connectivity problem when place phone in jeans back pocket

Old 10-07-2019, 03:46 PM   #3066
Master Member

What brand is yours?
using soaiy t3s, tried on both android phone and iphone, both encounter stuttering issue especially when I placed the phone on the back pocket.
ABuNeNe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2019, 04:38 PM   #3067

Bluetooth works best when there is line of sight. It is quite difficult to get a signal through our bodies. I tried cupping my ear buds with my hands (anker liberty sound core) and the signal got interrupted. Can't be helped. Is physics.
Jlyong0008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2019, 04:51 PM   #3068
Master Member

Bluetooth works best when there is line of sight. It is quite difficult to get a signal through our bodies. I tried cupping my ear buds with my hands (anker liberty sound core) and the signal got interrupted. Can't be helped. Is physics.
Ok ok. Sorry for being a noob. Haha

But sometimes even my phone is in front, I have slight connectivity issue or stutter issue as AbuNene mentioned

Old 10-07-2019, 07:05 PM   #3069
Arch-Supremacy Member

That's because traditional Bluetooth connects from one earbud then to another.

If your earbuds have the Qualcomm's QCC3026 with TWS+ it allows both earbuds to connect simultaneously, hence, reducing connectivity issue. Too bad only works for handphones having SD 845/855 processors

FYI, OPPO O-Free and Mavin Air-X earbuds come with the QCC3026 chip

Last edited by Apparatus; 10-07-2019 at 07:08 PM..
Apparatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2019, 07:52 PM   #3070

Those who bought Pamu Slide, appreciate if you can give some review or feedback of the good and bad and if it's worth to buy despite the cheaper crowdfunded price.

Recalled reading one of the earlier review that while driving, a little bump will engage the buds as it is not tight while in the case thus disrupting whatever existing BT connection in car e.g. BT music. I use Android Auto which by right don't allow a second BT audio/handsfree connection so perhaps it won't affect me. Wondering if this only affects the earlier production batch.
Downloader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2019, 08:31 PM   #3071

Got my sabbat e12 from Lazada. Fast shipping as it was from a Singapore seller

Having tried earbuds like 65t, AirPods gen 1, 2, senheisser momentum, many Anker wireless earbuds like liberty and mifo. This is very close to senheisser momentum.

The downside would be the lack of bass.
ksksksks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2019, 09:23 PM   #3072

Still waiting for mine as it was in the 3rd badge,had some concern as there are alot or bad reviews on microphone, not able to operate and get etc.

Will update once I receive my unit hopefully by next week

Those who bought Pamu Slide, appreciate if you can give some review or feedback of the good and bad and if it's worth to buy despite the cheaper crowdfunded price.

Recalled reading one of the earlier review that while driving, a little bump will engage the buds as it is not tight while in the case thus disrupting whatever existing BT connection in car e.g. BT music. I use Android Auto which by right don't allow a second BT audio/handsfree connection so perhaps it won't affect me. Wondering if this only affects the earlier production batch.
shinoku2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2019, 09:23 PM   #3073

Which seller and how much did you get it for?thinking to get it as well.

Got my sabbat e12 from Lazada. Fast shipping as it was from a Singapore seller

Having tried earbuds like 65t, AirPods gen 1, 2, senheisser momentum, many Anker wireless earbuds like liberty and mifo. This is very close to senheisser momentum.

The downside would be the lack of bass.
shinoku2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2019, 09:49 PM   #3074

Sabbat E12 True Wireless Earbuds, Bluetooth 5.0 Wireless Headphones Deep Bass Stereo Sound Noise Cancelling Sweat proof TWS Bluetooth Earbuds, Built-in Mic in-Ear Wireless Earphones with Portable Qi Charging Box https://s.lazada.sg/s.UjpS

Same price from taobao but I see china sellers on Lazada selling cheaper. No idea why

Which seller and how much did you get it for?thinking to get it as well.
Old 10-07-2019, 09:53 PM   #3075

By no means they can fight with the senheisser momentum but the comfort and fitting is way better for me.

For the price I think worth it and it comes with wireless charging and USB c charging. If u compare it against AirPods 2 w wireless charging - 299 sgd
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.