HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

Like Tree429Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-07-2019, 07:11 PM   #3091

i bought my e12 (with wireless casing) at $54 (with 10$ voucher) at shopee. took about 7 days to arrived.
Do you have the link to the seller you bought from? Thanks!
drake0712 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2019, 08:15 PM   #3092

I'm surprised the person you quoted said lack of bass

anyways, don't need to adjust eq.. just let it burn in
I really never could tell any difference from burning in.. I feel that the compensation hole makes the bass more but clarity suffers because of it

To be honest the value of this earbud very solid still
polowalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2019, 11:06 PM   #3093
High Supremacy Member

Not sure if it's a good deal or not, Klipsch got a roadshow at Causeway Point under Challenger.

10% off for T5 True Wireless, so $349 become $314.10.

SIC for those who's keen.

Sent from The Doctor Advised Me Try Not To Eat Anything Fatty, So I Asked If That Includes Char Kuey Teow And Laksa? He Replied "No Fatty, Try Not To Eat Anything". using GAGT
PiPiChew is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2019, 11:08 PM   #3094

Just received my Sabbat E12 too today. Been testing them and it has a stuttering issue, but seems like it's a common issue with Bluetooth connectivity. The sound quality could be better but for the price (~$55) I can't complain. The touch controls work quite well.

Eta: just in case it's an issue with Huawei Mate 20x, am gonna test with my Samsung Tab S5e which has bluetooth 5.0

Last edited by laeticia; 12-07-2019 at 04:54 AM..
laeticia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2019, 12:44 AM   #3095
h4h

Do you have the link to the seller you bought from? Thanks!
i bought from the seller enjoyfenglin.sg

i would also describe the e12 having a strong bass (slightly muddy/bloated) with acceptable mids and highs. the highs are nowhere near 'crystal clear' like what most utubers mentioned. you probably will not like these if you are into vocals. the creative outlier gold has much better high and bass control. but these wont disappoint if you like non-fatigue earbuds. btw the low profile design allowed me to sleep with these all night. so far i have no drop outs or connection issues with samsung a30 (bt5 acc). battery last around 5~5 1/2 hrs with 75% vol. also you can't set right as master but you can connect to either left/right single bud.
h4h is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2019, 02:10 AM   #3096

might as well consider Earfun better.

expected shipment probably early August
Review don't look great although it's being recommended

https://www.headphonesty.com/2019/07...w-earfun-free/
Thanks for the comments guys.

I'm not so much into music but thought on the occasion I want to watch a movie on bed without disturbing my wife's sleep, it would be more comfortable than wired earbuds.

Totally noob to TWS earbuds so I don't know what to look out for

Guess comfort is one aspect so I can lie down on my ear with the earbuds on? Probably another I read about is audio should be lag free for movies?

What other features I should look out for above use case?

Other features or lack of it I guess only after using one I will learn more and discover if it matters to me though I'm hoping when I get my hands on one, I can make it work with Android Auto just for calls while music still goes through car speakers.

Given that Pamu Slide already exceeded USD3m, there must be a lot of good features attracting so many backers and for the price SGD66 and SGD95 without and with wireless phone charger function respectively is it a good deal? Sorry don't know the market price in general for TWS earbuds but I'm fine with waiting for delivery if it's a worth buy so hoping those who bought it can advise further.

TIA!
Downloader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2019, 08:22 AM   #3097

Lazada having sales now for sabbat E12, after discount 54,btw will it be possible to stack vouchers?i have a HSBC voucher $10 off for 60$ purchase but it is not showing when I check out
shinoku2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2019, 08:28 AM   #3098

Anyone heard of picun p16 p26 earphone?

Wanted to buy since it's best seller on taobao but dk quality
happi3friend is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2019, 08:30 AM   #3099
Master Member

Lazada having sales now for sabbat E12, after discount 54,btw will it be possible to stack vouchers?i have a HSBC voucher $10 off for 60$ purchase but it is not showing when I check out
I think its because 54 < 60$, assuming no other items in your cart.
kw442 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2019, 08:53 AM   #3100
Master Member

I bought the e12 at $58.27 - $3(shop promo) then top up with another thing to make it $61. Used hsbc voucher and got 2 items at $51.
BananaMilkShake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2019, 08:54 AM   #3101
Supremacy Member

mini review

still really enjoying this. I can stop hunting for wireless earbuds liao. haha. I haven't really tested that many before so take with grain of salt. For the price i got it at (under 70 for the pro version), i think it's a steal. Sound quality is to my liking (not so heavy bass, cleaner mids), and battery life is good. Definitely still can't win even like a super cheap wired earbuds like the KZ ZSN Pro though.

I can't get the advertised 7 hours, but can get just over 5 hours of continuous playback on the volume i'm listening at. which is around 80-85% on most phones, since i mostly use it while jogging.

For me the best part is the case's battery life (advertised as 100hours but definitely impossible to get). I use it everyday for jogging, and then using it for testing, taking public transport, etc every now and then. The case still has battery now, and the last time i charged it was a month ago.

For folks like me who sometimes forget to charge their earbuds, this is super convenient. So I don't even mind the heavier case or the use of MicroUSB (since i probably only have to use it like every month or so).

connectivity is okay i guess. no aptx, just aac. Connects fast to my phone, and pretty reliable connection. I encountered one side dropping off for a second once in a while on a cheaper phone that I paired it with strangely, but then on higher end phones it was just fine. the issue was kinda intermittent though. most of the times it'll work great without issues. but if the problem starts, it'll happen a few times in just 1 jogging session. I think probably phone side issue.

Last edited by Alexz_Hong; 12-07-2019 at 08:57 AM..
Alexz_Hong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2019, 09:51 AM   #3102

I've tried adding something to make it 60 however the HSBC voucher is still not utilized not sure whether I have to key in the cc details and place order for it to show

I bought the e12 at $58.27 - $3(shop promo) then top up with another thing to make it $61. Used hsbc voucher and got 2 items at $51.
Old 12-07-2019, 12:00 PM   #3103
Master Member

I've tried adding something to make it 60 however the HSBC voucher is still not utilized not sure whether I have to key in the cc details and place order for it to show
Yes. After u click place order, it will bring you to payment page. Add new credit card/select hsbc card, the $10 voucher will be auto displayed and detected from your final payment. You can still double check at the final page before proceeding with payment.

You don't need to key in any voucher code for the hsbc promo as long as u collected the voucher
BananaMilkShake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2019, 12:28 PM   #3104

can share what is this wireless earbuds name?

for quality, I'm mainly using it for listening to lectures
music as long as good enough for average joe
not particular about bass what not
Donít think thereís any brand or name but you can view it here on the website of a corporate gifts supplier in Singapore: https://www.gatewin.com/product_deta...ging-case.html

I was recommended another higher priced model but didnít go for it cos just need for handsfree use during driving.

Last edited by stiffzzzz; 13-07-2019 at 07:54 AM..
stiffzzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2019, 02:38 PM   #3105

All right just order ordered the E12 ,thanks for the help

Yes. After u click place order, it will bring you to payment page. Add new credit card/select hsbc card, the $10 voucher will be auto displayed and detected from your final payment. You can still double check at the final page before proceeding with payment.

You don't need to key in any voucher code for the hsbc promo as long as u collected the voucher
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.