LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 17-07-2019, 09:05 AM   #3166
Supremacy Member

Wah feel like buying the sony 1, but it stick out of the ear like idiot
runningman.snsd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2019, 09:14 AM   #3167
Great Supremacy Member

Wah feel like buying the sony 1, but it stick out of the ear like idiot
At first I think it's strange looking also but I've since like it. Airpods even more funny but many pple are wearing them anyway.
DigDub is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2019, 09:35 AM   #3168
Supremacy Member

Sony got app, proximity sensor, active noise cancelling, and usable touch control. Not sure if the Klipsch app is out yet and it has volume control, but if the app is not out yet, the Klipsch is just like most normal tws buds.
U forgot to mention klipsch supports aptx and has ipx rating.

I will be using it for jogging so I've decided to go with t5.

Last edited by athenodorus; 17-07-2019 at 09:40 AM..
athenodorus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2019, 09:39 AM   #3169
Great Supremacy Member

U forgot to mention klipsch supports aptx and has ipx rating.
Actually I feel aptx and aac are almost indiscernible, the drivers quality and tuning makes a much bigger difference. As for ipx rating, I'm not using it for running or swimming, so it's fine, the Sony should be able to take a bit of rainfall. Also the Sony functions like True Wireless Stereo Plus where the 2 buds connect to the phone directly instead of a master-slave connection, so the battery drain is even and connection is more stable.

Last edited by DigDub; 17-07-2019 at 10:19 AM..
Old 17-07-2019, 10:44 AM   #3170

Oh yea my ear fun oluv edition is here

Btw how many hours to charge it initially and also how many hours to burn in?
2 hours for charging case, and usually buds charge in 1.5 hours from flat.

I didnt really do the burn in , i just enjoyed it as how i usually use my other ear buds. Pretty fantastic sound quality out of the box (standard version).

Drivers are graphene so are good to go out of the box, or really little burn in required compared to conventional dynamic type.

subsequently i played around with my s9+ phone EQ settings and set more bass as my genres are usually edm, electronic, and rock
K.Chokdee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2019, 10:52 PM   #3171
Master Member

Got my EarFun Free TWS and I'm loving it. The fit is comfortable though the buds are slightly big.
Ample bass, treble and mids.

Pairs nicely and works well. Case is simple and wireless charging works like a charm.
For the price I paid, extremely happy with it.
davsmiths is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2019, 10:39 AM   #3172

Still patiently waiting for my pamu slide which is in the 2nd batch ,😅 taking so damn long and looking at all the comments in indiegogo seems alot of issues on the right earbuds hopefully mine is fine
shinoku2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2019, 12:18 PM   #3173

Still patiently waiting for my pamu slide which is in the 2nd batch ,😅 taking so damn long and looking at all the comments in indiegogo seems alot of issues on the right earbuds hopefully mine is fine

i contributed to the first pamu product launch (pamu scroll) , had some connection issues (left unable to connect to right) , had to hard reset a couple of times, since been resolved.

SQ was dismal , even though it was hyped up so much, fit wasnt secure nor gives assurance for intense activities.

so gave a miss for the pamu slide... never again for them.

but i must say their marketing and hype pretty good ,..... other than that once bitten twice shy liao
K.Chokdee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2019, 01:37 PM   #3174

Yeah agreed that their marketing and hype is pretty good,surprised that a company that's has been around for so long to have such issues 😟
Luckily I ordered a sabbat E12.

Anyone used before jbuds air executive?not yet available in Singapore I think

i contributed to the first pamu product launch (pamu scroll) , had some connection issues (left unable to connect to right) , had to hard reset a couple of times, since been resolved.

SQ was dismal , even though it was hyped up so much, fit wasnt secure nor gives assurance for intense activities.

so gave a miss for the pamu slide... never again for them.

but i must say their marketing and hype pretty good ,..... other than that once bitten twice shy liao
shinoku2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2019, 07:40 PM   #3175
High Supremacy Member

Actually I feel aptx and aac are almost indiscernible, the drivers quality and tuning makes a much bigger difference. As for ipx rating, I'm not using it for running or swimming, so it's fine, the Sony should be able to take a bit of rainfall. Also the Sony functions like True Wireless Stereo Plus where the 2 buds connect to the phone directly instead of a master-slave connection, so the battery drain is even and connection is more stable.
You have just addressed my concern too, Sony has no AptX support yet all the reviews rave about it.

So i guess hardware > codec.

Sent from A Young Urban Professional With At Least 3 Companies Going After Him - Utility, Telco And Credit Cards using GAGT
PiPiChew is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2019, 07:52 PM   #3176
Master Member

Is a BNIB sudio tolv @ $100 (friend selling) worth the price or should I spend a bit more for the creative outlier gold?
ChickenRapist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2019, 08:27 PM   #3177
Arch-Supremacy Member

You have just addressed my concern too, Sony has no AptX support yet all the reviews rave about it.

Sent from A Young Urban Professional With At Least 3 Companies Going After Him - Utility, Telco And Credit Cards using GAGT
Are you sure all those reviews are user self-paid reviews and not sponsored reviews?
Apparatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2019, 09:08 PM   #3178
Great Supremacy Member

I guess it's combination of everything that makes the sound good.
Old 18-07-2019, 09:09 PM   #3179
Great Supremacy Member

Is a BNIB sudio tolv @ $100 (friend selling) worth the price or should I spend a bit more for the creative outlier gold?
Had a listen to it before, the bass is boomy and undefined.
Old 18-07-2019, 09:33 PM   #3180
Greater Supremacy Member

Powerbeats Pro anyone?
Looks chio

Sent from Google PIXEL 2 XL using GAGT
ParkJinYoung is online now   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.