HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

Like Tree429Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-08-2019, 04:11 PM   #3481
Arch-Supremacy Member

https://sg.carousell.com/p/an1277-eko-sg-noise-cancellation-powerful-bass-waterproof-ipx-wireless-bluetooth-version-5-earbuds-earphones-earpieces-with-powerbank-charging-box-243326713/
thanks
wait for your review b4 hoot.
YouHeypiCanLiao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2019, 10:36 PM   #3482

Tested both Nuarl NT01AX and Jebra Elite Active 65t at stereo. Not an audiophile, so i used spotify for music testing, youtube for mouth to sound latency and netflix one punch man for effects.

Tested a few songs i often listen to. Nuarl sounded better for the music test by a bit, and more bass. Jebra is clearer, but lacks bass compared to Nuarl. So see what u like more. I like more bass.

Nearly no lag at all for both for youtube. Feel Nuarl is slightly better. Just slightly.

Watching one punch man on netflix is better on Nuarl, probably cos the bass helps in the fighting scenes and explosions.

One cool feature of Jebra is that if u take off 1 bud, the music stops automatically.

Many others were testing other earbuds there and i didn't have any interferences or cut-offs.

Haven't bought yet, but leaning towards the Nuarl.

Used LG G7 for testing.

Sent from Boliao Land using GAGT

Last edited by Boliaolah; 12-08-2019 at 10:39 PM..
Boliaolah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2019, 10:41 PM   #3483

thank you. I'm really scared of interference now, no thanks to my NUARL. did you have any issue at MRT station?

What do u recommend if I don't minimal interference?
previously owned 65t if you freq buses.. interference to the ezlink unit is damn irritating.. not sure of any improvement to it now.

sabbat e12 quality is a pretty uncertain.. mine right bud do have drop off issue now and den..especially at lrt or mrt.. but we have bros say theirs are fine.

What kind of interferences did u guys encounter? Even in a bluetooth abundance place in stereo shop i don't get any. Is it cos of the ezlink tapping due to nfc?

Boliaolah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2019, 03:01 AM   #3484

What kind of interferences did u guys encounter? Even in a bluetooth abundance place in stereo shop i don't get any. Is it cos of the ezlink tapping due to nfc?

My own experience:

I was using Sabbat E12 on the bus. Saw a passenger get on, take out his airpods and immediately my music skipped.

Another time I was queueing at JB immigration so must have been hundreds of people in the hall. The Sabbat keep stuttering, worst than when using them at a crowded cafe
laeticia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2019, 11:19 AM   #3485

No I returned mine for a full refund. Constant drops and skips especially in crowded places. My ears felt painful after wearing for a few hours too.
Decided to buy Sabbat E12 from Qoo10 last week after the recommendation here, tested for a week and have the same problem like yours. Encounter frequent drops on right ear and painful after wearing but this can be solved by changing the earbuds. Still prefer my QCY T1c better lol
openseason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2019, 12:56 PM   #3486

Decided to buy Sabbat E12 from Qoo10 last week after the recommendation here, tested for a week and have the same problem like yours. Encounter frequent drops on right ear and painful after wearing but this can be solved by changing the earbuds. Still prefer my QCY T1c better lol
Mine were from Qoo10 too.
laeticia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2019, 01:03 PM   #3487
Greater Supremacy Member

https://s.lazada.sg/s.gWq0

Cheap ??

Sent from Google PIXEL 2 XL using GAGT
ParkJinYoung is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2019, 01:05 PM   #3488
Great Supremacy Member

Cheap ??

Tiagong got newer version with aptx.
DigDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2019, 01:54 PM   #3489
Master Member

Mine were from Qoo10 too.

Gotten mine from lazada. No drop in connection leh. Using LG v20. Regarding painful, i cant relate as my ears are quite big hence i used my own bigger tip.
BananaMilkShake is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2019, 03:40 PM   #3490
Supremacy Member

Cheap ??

Yep quite cheap. Bought mine for $65 on Qoo10.

Sent from Samsung SM-G975F using GAGT
Audiology93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2019, 04:02 PM   #3491

I own 3 wireless ear buds. Xiaomi, Creative Outlier and the Sennheisers.

I prefer the outlier among the three
ictaros21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2019, 05:14 PM   #3492

I own 3 wireless ear buds. Xiaomi, Creative Outlier and the Sennheisers.

I prefer the outlier among the three

Why though? Is yours the first version or the gold one? Does outlier air have any latency while watching videos or YouTube?
ichinisan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2019, 07:35 PM   #3493

My own experience:

I was using Sabbat E12 on the bus. Saw a passenger get on, take out his airpods and immediately my music skipped.

Another time I was queueing at JB immigration so must have been hundreds of people in the hall. The Sabbat keep stuttering, worst than when using them at a crowded cafe
have to comment that I was at JB customs past Monday too and my mifo o5 left buds kept disconnecting. However, on a day to day use from travelling in mrt/bus no drop.

Sent from OnePlus GM1910 using GAGT
gong318 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2019, 11:29 AM   #3494

mpow t5 delivered yesterday within a week!

they had a good punch of bass and clarity, no loss of signal during underground train rides as well

however comparing it to a shure se215 it didn't fit as well
morkutao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2019, 04:41 PM   #3495

Anybody tried kz earpiece b4? How's the quality?

Posted from PCWX using POCOPHONE F1
CHipmunnkz is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.