Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

RocketBunny

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Finally bought the B&O E8 and just placed the earbuds into the charging case. First impressions that the look and feel is premium upon opening the box. I noticed that when the charging case is plugged in, there're white charging lights behind which are flashing and in front got an orange flashing light too.

I downloaded the Beoplay app and got it to connect. But the thing is, seems like transparency settings and other tweaks needed the earbuds to be placed into your ear in order to set? So lets say I'm listening to Spotify on the E8, I've to open the Beoplay app too and tweak settings simultaneously?

So you hooted the E8 :s34:

Transparency I think need tap the left ear bud. In app can't change. The other tweaks can set and it will stay there

doki81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I saw review and saw that eq can adjusted on the apps.
I like to ask if the earbuds really has no delay? Like when. Watch movie or something on the phone
yes.. I did use the sound + app to adjust..but still I find the treble ..a bit too bright for me...I think I need more time to get use to it.. for delay..I don't think I can feel any of it..was using it to watch Netflix..and no issue at all..

Sent from LG-v30 Plus From Your Heart using GAGT

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So you hooted the E8 :s34:

Transparency I think need tap the left ear bud. In app can't change. The other tweaks can set and it will stay there

I see. I've yet to bring it for a trial run tomorrow when I go to work and will tweak from the app. Need to get used to the touch controls and memorise them. :s13:

boOz08

Reaction score
Got my elite 65t.. one note is that when i stand beside ez-link reader on buses, the left side drop like nobody's business... lol anyone experience that? :(

SuperDecker

Reaction score
Got my elite 65t.. one note is that when i stand beside ez-link reader on buses, the left side drop like nobody's business... lol anyone experience that? :(
Yeah, it happens. And it's not going to drop only when u are beside the ez-link card reader. It drops in other places for me also, even the right side also drop more frequently now. :s22:

discoburg

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Good choice in TW ear buds. The rear led lights up only when the case is being charged. The front amber led light up when the ear pods are in the case and charging.
Finally bought the B&O E8 and just placed the earbuds into the charging case. First impressions that the look and feel is premium upon opening the box. I noticed that when the charging case is plugged in, there're white charging lights behind which are flashing and in front got an orange flashing light too.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Good choice in TW ear buds. The rear led lights up only when the case is being charged. The front amber led light up when the ear pods are in the case and charging.

Yes I noticed the front one turns a solid yellow/green, means the earbuds are fully charged. But the rear two white lights, the second one keeps flashing and turns off by itself.

Gadgetfreakloh

Reaction score
Yes I noticed the front one turns a solid yellow/green, means the earbuds are fully charged. But the rear two white lights, the second one keeps flashing and turns off by itself.

Ok. Let look at the LEDs. From led is to indicate charging. It is also to indicate that the first earbud is charging. Then put in the second earbud and look at the back. If it blink then it is also charging. Back led if 1 light up means only left 1 full charge if 2 is 2 full charge.

Shadow79

Reaction score
I saw review and saw that eq can adjusted on the apps.
I like to ask if the earbuds really has no delay? Like when. Watch movie or something on the phone

Watched a couple of videos on my iPad Pro while on the flight just now. No sync issues for me.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The rear light is how much charge left in the case.

Ok. Let look at the LEDs. From led is to indicate charging. It is also to indicate that the first earbud is charging. Then put in the second earbud and look at the back. If it blink then it is also charging. Back led if 1 light up means only left 1 full charge if 2 is 2 full charge.

Hmm...yes and as of now, the front LED is solid yellow green while the back, second LED still flashing. So I presume must also be solid to indicate full charge.

Just now did a small test, paired it with my iPhone X and opened Spotify to play a song, then at the same time opened the Beoplay app and tried to adjust transparency mode but the 3 options are still greyed out (not selectable) and is still 'OFF'. Is there something I'm missing out? :s11: Maybe need to tap from left earbud.

Last edited:

daniel_83

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I didn't buy E8 because 65t got longer battery life and better sound

Correct?

Sent from LGE LG-H930 using GAGT

Gadgetfreakloh

Reaction score
Hmm...yes and as of now, the front LED is solid yellow green while the back, second LED still flashing. So I presume must also be solid to indicate full charge.

Just now did a small test, paired it with my iPhone X and opened Spotify to play a song, then at the same time opened the Beoplay app and tried to adjust transparency mode but the 3 options are still greyed out (not selectable) and is still 'OFF'. Is there something I'm missing out? :s11:

U need to press the left earbud to start transparency mode. From there u can select what mode of transparency you prefer.

wizardmao

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I see. I've yet to bring it for a trial run tomorrow when I go to work and will tweak from the app. Need to get used to the touch controls and memorise them. :s13:

Left bud
- tap 1x to toggle on off transparency mode
- tap 2x for prev song
- long press for reduce vol

Right bud
- tap 1x for play/pause
- tap 2x for next song
- tap 3x for assistant
- long press for increase vol

Left & right bud
- long press both for set to pairing mode(blue led on master bud(right))
- long press both till red led for reset all paired devices.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.