HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

Like Tree608Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-09-2019, 11:03 AM   #3886
Supremacy Member

Wah, the static so bad ah. Now I need reconsider again liao, maybe wait for more of your reviews regarding this. Maybe you try go the developer options to adjust aptx to aptxhd on your current phone and see if the problem goes away? Oh ya, any delays in videos or gaming?
I've been using it with my pixel again on Aptx-HD for the past 30 mins. just happened again. And toggled the aptx-hd off the song went back to normal again.Maybe it's an issue with aptx-hd. But no idea if it's specific to the phone or it's the BT cable though. Also i'm running Android 10 too. But regular aptx seems fine with my Samsung. Used it for about an hour or so without that issue. Need to find another phone that support aptx-hd to test. haha. On Pixel I can't change it to normal aptx, it just sticks to apt-hd. haha

there is still some latency, but much better than true wireless options for sure, especially for gaming. videos is fine since the app will try to sync audio and video up, and it does a slightly better job than true wireless options too.
Alexz_Hong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2019, 11:25 AM   #3887
Arch-Supremacy Member

Alexz.. The zsx shares the same pin as zsn? U tempted me... Feel like getting zsx+5.0

But... I backed truengine2.. Sad.
Computeron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2019, 11:36 AM   #3888
Arch-Supremacy Member

Guys I'm using kz zst. So the pin should be 0.75mm right? Gonna order the trn bt20s

Sent from HUAWEI CLT-L29 using GAGT
colonelsoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2019, 12:17 PM   #3889
Supremacy Member

Alexz.. The zsx shares the same pin as zsn? U tempted me... Feel like getting zsx+5.0

But... I backed truengine2.. Sad.
one for jogging use, the KZ for daily use? haha.
but yeah, from what I can find, it uses the same C-Pin connector as the ZSN series. Looks the same in photos too.

https://oardio.sg/kz-zsx-black.html

Starting to see more reviews of them on youtube liao. haha. can go research and see see. On a side note, the Tin T2 like super popular. haha

Old 08-09-2019, 01:44 PM   #3890

one for jogging use, the KZ for daily use? haha.
but yeah, from what I can find, it uses the same C-Pin connector as the ZSN series. Looks the same in photos too.

https://oardio.sg/kz-zsx-black.html

Starting to see more reviews of them on youtube liao. haha. can go research and see see. On a side note, the Tin T2 like super popular. haha

da ge.. if you have the budget, care to compare zs10 pro, zsx and tin t2? currently using trn v80 for more than a year and looking to go back to iem space to test what's good

Sent from OnePlus GM1910 using GAGT
gong318 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2019, 02:36 PM   #3891
Supremacy Member

17 hours play.. Look interesting.
tohchr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2019, 10:56 PM   #3892
Master Member

Interested in buying true wireless earphones for running. At first was interested in Creative Outlier Air but then i went to Comex just now and tried. The sound was fine but I didn't think the fit was very good and I was also quite turned off but how painful it was to press the button while wearing the earbud.

Been researching on other TWEs this evening and found 1More Stylish, Mpow T5, MiFo O5 and Sabbat E12. Leaning more towards 1More and I see some discount on Lazada for 9.9.

Anyone got review for 1More?
Rated R Edge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2019, 05:59 AM   #3893
Supremacy Member

Interested in buying true wireless earphones for running. At first was interested in Creative Outlier Air but then i went to Comex just now and tried. The sound was fine but I didn't think the fit was very good and I was also quite turned off but how painful it was to press the button while wearing the earbud.

Been researching on other TWEs this evening and found 1More Stylish, Mpow T5, MiFo O5 and Sabbat E12. Leaning more towards 1More and I see some discount on Lazada for 9.9.

Anyone got review for 1More?
Would be curious to hear people's thoughts on the 1more too. it seems quite well-received when I look at reviews. only downside is microUSB? For that price usb-c would be nice. haha. Now buy from lazada export set can get at pretty decent price i think.

For me i've only tested mpow m5, creative outlier air, mifo o5 pro. Amongst those so far outlier air is my top option now cause the fit was actually fine for me, and the controls on the earbuds are not something I care about.
Old 09-09-2019, 07:41 AM   #3894
Supremacy Member

hmmmm.
Computeron likes this.
Old 09-09-2019, 08:54 AM   #3895
Master Member

Would like to know mpow T5 Vs 1morr stylish review as well..
AlwaysHardAlwaysReady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2019, 09:14 AM   #3896
Supremacy Member

Would like to know mpow T5 Vs 1morr stylish review as well..
lazada export set can get at around 64. more interested in this than the sabbat e12 ultra cause don't think i'll like the sound of the sabbat e12. haha. hmmmm. on the other hand, for a bit lesser, can hoot the Tin Hifi T2 wire IEMs liao... haha
Old 09-09-2019, 09:37 AM   #3897
Arch-Supremacy Member

hmmmm.
where tat -$8 from?
Old 09-09-2019, 09:45 AM   #3898
Supremacy Member

It's one of the new user code I think. Now lazada got some mission thing. Like first order I think 8 off 16. Then after that will give you more coupon like 8 off 20. And even 10 off 30 after your 2nd order and completing profile. I used the 10 off 30 to help my friend buy haylou gt1 from flash sale ytd. Paid 27.80 for 2.

where tat -$8 from?
Computeron likes this.

Last edited by Alexz_Hong; 09-09-2019 at 10:48 AM..
Old 09-09-2019, 01:39 PM   #3899
Master Member

lazada export set can get at around 64. more interested in this than the sabbat e12 ultra cause don't think i'll like the sound of the sabbat e12. haha. hmmmm. on the other hand, for a bit lesser, can hoot the Tin Hifi T2 wire IEMs liao... haha
Planning to hoot mpow from shopee cos 5 dollar more i can get 1 year warranty.. lazada got no warranty .
AlwaysHardAlwaysReady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2019, 02:21 PM   #3900
Supremacy Member

Nice. I feel like mpow is easy recommendation for most casual listeners. Not much in terms of design, but at least you know all the money you're paying are mostly going into the sound quality. Haha.

Planning to hoot mpow from shopee cos 5 dollar more i can get 1 year warranty.. lazada got no warranty .
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.