Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

musicsg_com

Reaction score
I see other people using this website review on reddit and he also reviewed over 50 pairs of true wireless earphones so it's pretty creditable. though cross reference with another reviewer is always better. I suggest this site https://crinacle.com/guide/tws/ author is someone who reviewed over 700 mostly wired iems and he's also from SG if that matters lol

Totally agree. Always read up reviews from many sources to understand the product. Unfortunately, some products receive very few reviews, but then would you want to be the few to take the risk and buy? And be the next person to contribute your opinions online?

ralliart12

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
One thing that disappointed me about the Aviot is that it can't be charged with a "true" usb C-to-usb C cable (it still requires an usb A-to-usb C cable), so I'll still need to maintain one more type of cable.

And I realize, it doesn't power-off immediately when being placed back in the box (I think it will wait until there is no activity playing through it then it does that 4-sec-auto-power-off thing)...

Still a decent pair of earphones though...but music a bit soft.

& if I were to nitpick, the earbuds are tough to "grab" out of the case, i.e. the magnets are too good. I always have to abruptly shake them out like candies.

ksksksks

Reaction score
Means the chip inside cannot limit huge wattage coming through.

One thing that disappointed me about the Aviot is that it can't be charged with a "true" usb C-to-usb C cable (it still requires an usb A-to-usb C cable), so I'll still need to maintain one more type of cable.

And I realize, it doesn't power-off immediately when being placed back in the box (I think it will wait until there is no activity playing through it then it does that 4-sec-auto-power-off thing)...

& if I were to nitpick, the earbuds are tough to "grab" out of the case, i.e. the magnets are too good. I always have to abruptly shake them out like candies.

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

BD21f? Mine powers off and starts charging almost immediately after putting inside the case even if connected to the phone with music playing.

ralliart12

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
BD21f? Mine powers off and starts charging almost immediately after putting inside the case even if connected to the phone with music playing.

Hey, you’re right: I’d just tested it & it’s immediate; may have been a freak accident on one of the days.

ksksksks

Reaction score
What do u say of the SQ?

Is the bass Super heavy? And is it secure on your ears? Any fatigue from wearing?

Been using this as my daily drivers since receiving them. Only issue is the ON/OFF of the ANC and ambient listening mode. Hope the next OTA can do something abt it..

JackDulouz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What do u say of the SQ?

Is the bass Super heavy? And is it secure on your ears? Any fatigue from wearing?

Surprisingly neutral. Bass is not heavy and ears dun get fatigued by the highs.

Fit wise, I use the one without the hooks nor the loops.. can comfortably walk and chew my food without it coming loose. Usually wear it 4 to 5 hours while listening to podcast..

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Surprisingly neutral. Bass is not heavy and ears dun get fatigued by the highs.

Fit wise, I use the one without the hooks nor the loops.. can comfortably walk and chew my food without it coming loose. Usually wear it 4 to 5 hours while listening to podcast..

how much u bought... the site is usd199

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Soundpeats truengine SE released in sg. Dual dynamic drivers. $94 with Challenger membership.

qoo2345

Reaction score
i bought lypertek levi recently to use in my stanchart marathon.

Im not very picky about sound so sound wise i find it was okay, it also feel less bass-y
Connection is good, quick to connect, i do face occasional flickering connection but still acceptable
Fit is surprisingly good and dun fall out easily (silicon tips)
Battery was disappointing as my tevi ran out of batttery at 5hrs (compared to the rated 10hrs) they did say the 10hrs was on medium volume, i am sure my tevi volume settings was at about half and my phone volume was at half. not too sure how this works too.
I am not sure how the tws+ works too as i wasn't pair to connect to the earpiece individually, isit need to have snapdragon 845 processor minimum?
The case looks sturdy and i like the cloth texture, however it feels bulky because its cylinder shape.

Overall, still satisfied with the product maybe need to test the battery life again. i bought from lazada, however, Jaben gave me a free earpiece which was offered in their website, quite a nice gesture from them.

Previously i was using outlier one, after 1 year of use i dun have much issues with it, quite a study earpiece piece without much connection issue and strong battery life.

ksksksks

Reaction score
5 hours quite ok liao but should be more than that.

Do u mean aptx compatibility? Can Google Ur phone model and see if it is aptx compatible. Most well known Android Phones released in last 1-2 years should be compatible. Need to see which snapdragon chip they using

i bought lypertek levi recently to use in my stanchart marathon.

Im not very picky about sound so sound wise i find it was okay, it also feel less bass-y
Connection is good, quick to connect, i do face occasional flickering connection but still acceptable
Fit is surprisingly good and dun fall out easily (silicon tips)
Battery was disappointing as my tevi ran out of batttery at 5hrs (compared to the rated 10hrs) they did say the 10hrs was on medium volume, i am sure my tevi volume settings was at about half and my phone volume was at half. not too sure how this works too.
I am not sure how the tws+ works too as i wasn't pair to connect to the earpiece individually, isit need to have snapdragon 845 processor minimum?
The case looks sturdy and i like the cloth texture, however it feels bulky because its cylinder shape.

Overall, still satisfied with the product maybe need to test the battery life again. i bought from lazada, however, Jaben gave me a free earpiece which was offered in their website, quite a nice gesture from them.

Previously i was using outlier one, after 1 year of use i dun have much issues with it, quite a study earpiece piece without much connection issue and strong battery life.

qoo2345

Reaction score
5 hours quite ok liao but should be more than that.

Do u mean aptx compatibility? Can Google Ur phone model and see if it is aptx compatible. Most well known Android Phones released in last 1-2 years should be compatible. Need to see which snapdragon chip they using

Ya 5hours is not bad but since it was advertised 10hrs i expected like a 7-8 hours atleast haha since technically i was at "medium" volume

no leh not aptx eh is the True Wireless Stereo + , where you can connect to both earpiece individually

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Available locally.

pOKkJxf.jpg

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.