HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

Like Tree403Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-03-2018, 07:45 PM   #421
Master Member

No only hyatt store
Thanks.i think tangs carry too. Saw on their site. Got Citibank card maybe advantage
discoburg likes this.
VainKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2018, 07:51 PM   #422
Master Member

Went to PS Stereo this morning. The sales person told me the Spinfit is just softer silicon thats all.
If sales talk can be listened. Pigs can climb tree.

Not saying comply is bad but I personally feel they are trying to upsell you something slightly higher price or maybe he just prefer foam over silicon.
discoburg likes this.
Old 05-03-2018, 08:03 PM   #423
Arch-Supremacy Member

Thanks.i think tangs carry too. Saw on their site. Got Citibank card maybe advantage
Maybe coz when I called takashimaya they told me only hyatt side have
discoburg likes this.
noobzpro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2018, 08:50 PM   #424
Supremacy Member

Yeah i also received the note from Tangs on the 'limited edition' white or black E8s.
discoburg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2018, 12:58 AM   #425
Master Member

Maybe coz when I called takashimaya they told me only hyatt side have
Flagship store no tiew %. Tangs have
discoburg likes this.
Old 06-03-2018, 02:11 PM   #426
Supremacy Member

just collected my jabra elite 65t from stereo...everything good...the bud is comfortable and light...compare to elite sport..

the one bad thing is the case is hard to open and the earbud too small until very easy to slip~
discoburg likes this.
Old 06-03-2018, 05:10 PM   #427

Press both sides of the case very slightly and it will open easily. Didnt have any issue opening it.

How is the connection? And phone u using? I'm still waiting to exchange with the service centre =(

just collected my jabra elite 65t from stereo...everything good...the bud is comfortable and light...compare to elite sport..

the one bad thing is the case is hard to open and the earbud too small until very easy to slip~
SuperDecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2018, 05:40 PM   #428
Supremacy Member

Press both sides of the case very slightly and it will open easily. Didnt have any issue opening it.

How is the connection? And phone u using? I'm still waiting to exchange with the service centre =(
ah..i see.

connection is fine except encounter some interruption while near the bus entrance and exit..
Old 06-03-2018, 06:14 PM   #429

Haha hope urs won't be as bad as mine. Sometimes my audio totally drop off. I have to on the player again on my phone.

ah..i see.

connection is fine except encounter some interruption while near the bus entrance and exit..
SuperDecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2018, 07:22 PM   #430

ah..i see.

Try walk pass/through some shop security scanners, hear it drop haha
discoburg likes this.
jenson419 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2018, 11:14 PM   #431

You pre-ordered and it's available for collection now?

I ordered end Feb still no news.
discoburg likes this.
oric1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2018, 08:45 AM   #432

Itís very new. Guess will take a while before stock is in for 1-1z
But they change 1-1 in the year if you have issues which is fantastic.
They did not really ask questions.
mathew_soon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2018, 10:20 AM   #433
Supremacy Member

You pre-ordered and it's available for collection now?

I ordered end Feb still no news.
ordered mine on 25th Feb...and i specifically told them i want to collect at their PS store.
discoburg and oric1 like this.
Old 08-03-2018, 12:48 PM   #434
Arch-Supremacy Member

currently using Bragi The Headphone, was browsing for things to buy this morning and come upon Jabra Elite 65t

read around and ended up in here

May i know whether there is a on/off button the earbuds or it is auto on when removed from the charging box? (and auto off after put back in)
Old 08-03-2018, 03:21 PM   #435
Supremacy Member

currently using Bragi The Headphone, was browsing for things to buy this morning and come upon Jabra Elite 65t

read around and ended up in here

May i know whether there is a on/off button the earbuds or it is auto on when removed from the charging box? (and auto off after put back in)
it will auto on when you open the charging case...auto off when you place it back to case or when your earbuds never make any connection to phone it will off after 15mins of idle.

on another topic...i experience quite serious left ear bud signal disruption yesterday while on train.

i notice this lady who stand very very near to me also using some sort of true wireless earbud...maybe signal interference

after she alight at another station then my e65t become fine again~ didn't knwo this e65t more sensitive than my elite sport~
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.