Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
But then won’t it be better to get the xm3 instead?
Depends. I don't use the anc or pass through function, so the h800 is better for me. Also I won't have to sacrifice one button for anc so I can assign it to volume button.

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Charging case size comparison.

Sup4kAu.jpg

et6mvGW.jpg

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Price? How’s the fitting and sound quality versus wf1000xm3

Retail price is $299. Think shops should be cheaper a bit. The fit is like normal tws earbuds as the inner shell is designed like a conventional tws earbud. Very comfortable fit. Similar sound signature as the xm3, the h800 has a warmer mid bass but still retains the timbre and resolution of the xm3.

Tuakong

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just collected the E12 Ultra Red from carousell seller
Not bad but bass still not that strong despite tweaking the EQ

It's still a good buy though

Any TWS with good bass to recommend?

Last edited:

prataboy666

Reaction score
Just collected the E12 Ultra Red from carousell seller
Not bad but bass still not that strong despite tweaking the EQ

It's still a good buy though

Any TWS with good bass to recommend?

I got the Alpha & Delta Elite. It is a local brand. Pretty good strong bass and nice fit too. APTX support as well.

Had the E12 and didn't really like it. The fit is abit shallow for me.

You cann try at their adelphi outlet as well. I think i saw it in popular too but not sure if can try.

Jun Jun

Reaction score
Btw, those looking at noble falcon, the app is out. Just go to play store or app store and type noble sound suite. But some batches need to update firmware before able to use this app. The app is called noble upgrade.

patryn33

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I hope ppl here looking for aptx support earphones not using any apple device

tohchr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any particular reason why cannot use with Apple device?

Apple devices only support up to aac, it will be wasted (if I guess correctly what he mean). Generally, apple devices work best with airpods or airpods pro. In another hand, when using airpods pro with let say Huawei mate 20x, it will suffer much lower volume. This is my personal experiences.

Anything_Whatever

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Apple devices only support up to aac, it will be wasted (if I guess correctly what he mean). Generally, apple devices work best with airpods or airpods pro. In another hand, when using airpods pro with let say Huawei mate 20x, it will suffer much lower volume. This is my personal experiences.

I c .... thank you for explaining.

Albedo

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Been looking at Nuarl N6 Pro and NT110 recently since i sold off my Jabra 65T active. Using primarily for sports.

Does anyone know what is the difference between the two Nuarl models, since price wise one is double of the other.

Thanks.

arhjaye

Reaction score
Does anyone have comments for the creative outlier gold? Or like how does it compare to the cheaper TWS. tia!:s12:

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have comments for the creative outlier gold? Or like how does it compare to the cheaper TWS. tia!:s12:

Some flaws stated by buyers and reviewers below. Maybe u decide how they fare against cheaper tws.

1) Although they boast excellent earbud battery life, ironically many people cannot stand wearing it for long. Apparently comfort level is an issue.

2) It has connectivity issues which Creative had acknowledged and proposed a solution -https://www.scarbir.com/tws/creative-outlier-air-vs-gold-review

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.