Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

Elijahonli

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
what are the recommended options for skype/teams calls but yet still good sound quality for music

kogregory

Reaction score
Received my Anker Soundcore Liberty Air 2. Have been using it for a few hours and so far so good. Made 2 calls and my friends told me the voice is clear. Nothing to complain at this price ($105 after discounts) lol.

From where? Can share?

wwh5210

Master Member
Reaction score
From where? Can share?
I got it from Anker Official Store on Lazada during Lazada birthday. Total price is $119.90 - $16 + 1.49 = $105.39. The original price is $149.
gupVcWU.jpg

EV3pwaP.jpg

Last edited:

Gadgetfreakloh

Reaction score
Let us know how it sounds when you get it...

Tempted to order as well but not sure if it's worth the $200 premium over the xm1000

I kind of prefer the momentum sound signiture more than Sony Xm3. Felt that it has more forward energy and prolong listening I do not feel fatigue. Sold my Xm3. Still have momentum with me. Will compare the 1 and 2 to see the differences. Hopefully still have the 1 sound signiture but with the added ANC. If not, then will offload and still keep the 1.

Gadgetfreakloh

Reaction score
I kind of prefer the momentum sound signiture more than Sony Xm3. Felt that it has more forward energy and prolong listening I do not feel fatigue. Sold my Xm3. Still have momentum with me. Will compare the 1 and 2 to see the differences. Hopefully still have the 1 sound signiture but with the added ANC. If not, then will offload and still keep the 1.

One advise for all brothers here who getting Sennheiser product. Do not get them from Carousel or buy second hand. The service center do not recognise and honour the warranty. Just take note.

I got this issue and have to get approval from Sennheiser for servicing. They finally agreed only for 1 time servicing. Nothing after this.

Best to get from their site with free shipping and first time buyer discount. Warranty is 2 years.

EmPtYsOuLz

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ooo so you still have the first one. Was the battery issues as bad as the reviews say it to be?

The early review echo that the sound signature and audio quality will be largely similar to the first version with improvements around battery and fit.
Tempting to buy but it has been almost 10 years since I spent so much money on a pair of earphones lol

There are some pretty good deals for the Sony (though mostly export sets) at $200+ so thinking of going for the cheaper option

Last edited:

Gadgetfreakloh

Reaction score
Ooo so you still have the first one. Was the battery issues as bad as the reviews say it to be?

The early review echo that the sound signature and audio quality will be largely similar to the first version with improvements around battery and fit.
Tempting to buy but it has been almost 10 years since I spent so much money on a pair of earphones lol

There are some pretty good deals for the Sony (though mostly export sets) at $200+ so thinking of going for the cheaper option

I have no issue with the momentum 1 battery. I do charge the case every week to juice up. So far so good.

DualForm

Reaction score
Damn, i'm also tempted to get the new sennheiser or should i just stick to soundcore liberty 2 pro as i don't really care about noise cancelling.

kryptonit3

Reaction score
received my preorder mtw2.. clear and very balance sound output not bass heavy, didn’t own the first mtw to compare. volume lower than expectation(compared to melomania), need to adjust to around 70 for a decent volume.

Gadgetfreakloh

Reaction score
received my preorder mtw2.. clear and very balance sound output not bass heavy, didn’t own the first mtw to compare. volume lower than expectation(compared to melomania), need to adjust to around 70 for a decent volume.

That was fast. I will get getting mine by this week. For the volume issue. You may want to enable absolute volume.

Reaction score

When you say not bass heavy, does it so have a decent bass performance ?
Considering the mtw2 too.

waikiki

Reaction score

Looking forward to your review. JimReviewRoom's review of the mtw2 doesn't sound promising to me based on his expression. Usually he will be harping and his body language will be on display.

Gadgetfreakloh

Reaction score
Looking forward to your review. JimReviewRoom's review of the mtw2 doesn't sound promising to me based on his expression. Usually he will be harping and his body language will be on display.

Yes. Saw the review. But on other sites, they were having great reviews. I am looking forward to the noise cancellation. If I am not wrong. No longer having aptx-ll and no longer using nfmi. That why have longer battery life.

If after testing and does not meet my expectations then will offload and keep the mtw1.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.