HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

Like Tree219Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 15-03-2018, 08:15 PM   #481
Master Member

Finally bought the B&O E8 and just placed the earbuds into the charging case. First impressions that the look and feel is premium upon opening the box. I noticed that when the charging case is plugged in, there're white charging lights behind which are flashing and in front got an orange flashing light too.

I downloaded the Beoplay app and got it to connect. But the thing is, seems like transparency settings and other tweaks needed the earbuds to be placed into your ear in order to set? So lets say I'm listening to Spotify on the E8, I've to open the Beoplay app too and tweak settings simultaneously?
So you hooted the E8

Transparency I think need tap the left ear bud. In app can't change. The other tweaks can set and it will stay there
discoburg likes this.
RocketBunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2018, 08:30 PM   #482
Arch-Supremacy Member

Is it as good as its hype?
Haha the Challenger salesman say "don't buy la no good, no bass one"

I didn't even ask him for his opinion.

Sent from LGE LG-H930 using GAGT
daniel_83 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2018, 08:47 PM   #483
Supremacy Member

I saw review and saw that eq can adjusted on the apps.
I like to ask if the earbuds really has no delay? Like when. Watch movie or something on the phone
yes.. I did use the sound + app to adjust..but still I find the treble ..a bit too bright for me...I think I need more time to get use to it.. for delay..I don't think I can feel any of it..was using it to watch Netflix..and no issue at all..

Sent from LG-v30 Plus From Your Heart using GAGT
doki81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2018, 08:47 PM   #484
Arch-Supremacy Member

So you hooted the E8

Transparency I think need tap the left ear bud. In app can't change. The other tweaks can set and it will stay there
I see. I've yet to bring it for a trial run tomorrow when I go to work and will tweak from the app. Need to get used to the touch controls and memorise them.
Old 15-03-2018, 08:55 PM   #485

Got my elite 65t.. one note is that when i stand beside ez-link reader on buses, the left side drop like nobody's business... lol anyone experience that?
boOz08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2018, 09:08 PM   #486

Got my elite 65t.. one note is that when i stand beside ez-link reader on buses, the left side drop like nobody's business... lol anyone experience that?
Yeah, it happens. And it's not going to drop only when u are beside the ez-link card reader. It drops in other places for me also, even the right side also drop more frequently now.
SuperDecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2018, 09:17 PM   #487
Supremacy Member

Good choice in TW ear buds. The rear led lights up only when the case is being charged. The front amber led light up when the ear pods are in the case and charging.
Finally bought the B&O E8 and just placed the earbuds into the charging case. First impressions that the look and feel is premium upon opening the box. I noticed that when the charging case is plugged in, there're white charging lights behind which are flashing and in front got an orange flashing light too.
discoburg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2018, 09:26 PM   #488
Arch-Supremacy Member

Good choice in TW ear buds. The rear led lights up only when the case is being charged. The front amber led light up when the ear pods are in the case and charging.
Yes I noticed the front one turns a solid yellow/green, means the earbuds are fully charged. But the rear two white lights, the second one keeps flashing and turns off by itself.
discoburg likes this.
Old 15-03-2018, 09:32 PM   #489
Master Member

The rear light is how much charge left in the case.
discoburg likes this.
RocketBunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2018, 09:36 PM   #490

Yes I noticed the front one turns a solid yellow/green, means the earbuds are fully charged. But the rear two white lights, the second one keeps flashing and turns off by itself.
Ok. Let look at the LEDs. From led is to indicate charging. It is also to indicate that the first earbud is charging. Then put in the second earbud and look at the back. If it blink then it is also charging. Back led if 1 light up means only left 1 full charge if 2 is 2 full charge.
Gadgetfreakloh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2018, 09:37 PM   #491

So you hooted the E8

How is your parylene coating? Lol
Gadgetfreakloh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2018, 09:40 PM   #492

I saw review and saw that eq can adjusted on the apps.
I like to ask if the earbuds really has no delay? Like when. Watch movie or something on the phone
Watched a couple of videos on my iPad Pro while on the flight just now. No sync issues for me.
Shadow79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2018, 09:47 PM   #493

How is the E8 connectivity? Does it get cut off easily?
SuperDecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2018, 10:04 PM   #494
Arch-Supremacy Member

The rear light is how much charge left in the case.
Ok. Let look at the LEDs. From led is to indicate charging. It is also to indicate that the first earbud is charging. Then put in the second earbud and look at the back. If it blink then it is also charging. Back led if 1 light up means only left 1 full charge if 2 is 2 full charge.
Hmm...yes and as of now, the front LED is solid yellow green while the back, second LED still flashing. So I presume must also be solid to indicate full charge.

Just now did a small test, paired it with my iPhone X and opened Spotify to play a song, then at the same time opened the Beoplay app and tried to adjust transparency mode but the 3 options are still greyed out (not selectable) and is still 'OFF'. Is there something I'm missing out? Maybe need to tap from left earbud.

Last edited by Snoweagle; 15-03-2018 at 10:08 PM..
Snoweagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2018, 10:05 PM   #495
Arch-Supremacy Member

How is the E8 connectivity? Does it get cut off easily?
So far so good, will do a full test when I commute to work tomorrow morning.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.