HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

Like Tree234Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 16-03-2018, 07:46 PM   #511
Arch-Supremacy Member

Went to try out e8 n jabra elite 65t

Felt the volume at max was still a tad too soft.

Tried testing with default equaliser on/off still not not much effect. Tried them with their own individual app equaliser also didnt excite me.

Then i was recommended to try out erato verse.

The fit was better than 2 of the above imo.

Ended up buying them.

I also tried boom equaliser frm app store.

Made alot of difference to the sound ( as erato didnt have its own individual app/equaliser).

My 2 cents from a iphone user.
Too soft? Don't know whether it is an iPhone problem

My 65t is super loud and distorted at 100%, need adjust to 80% for comfortable loud listening

Sent from LGE LG-H930 using GAGT
This morning I used my Beoplay E8 for the very first time and set transparency to 'commute'. Then the volume was quite soft, even at near max volume. Then I reduced volume and turned transparency off, and volume was back loud and loud enough even at 70%. Tweaked tonetouch and it's perfect!

Using iPhone X here and it's not an iPhone problem, most probably it's settings problem or fitting of the earbuds.
discoburg likes this.
Old 16-03-2018, 07:53 PM   #512
Supremacy Member

This morning I used my Beoplay E8 for the very first time and set transparency to 'commute'. Then the volume was quite soft, even at near max volume. Then I reduced volume and turned transparency off, and volume was back loud and loud enough even at 70%. Tweaked tonetouch and it's perfect!

Using iPhone X here and it's not an iPhone problem, most probably it's settings problem or fitting of the earbuds.
Yar thats what i thought. Also iphone x user. But i find the e8 treble too bright for me.. prefer more bass type...
audioenslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2018, 08:06 PM   #513
Arch-Supremacy Member

Yar thats what i thought. Also iphone x user. But i find the e8 treble too bright for me.. prefer more bass type...
Nope it's not like that. At first I also thought bass is not strong, but you have to go to the Beoplay app, under tonetouch setting and move the white circle vertically up, this will increase bass. left and right controls the pitch. You can place the circle anywhere according to your liking and expand it to increase surround.

In fact, the E8 is the most sophisticated true wireless earbuds I've ever used and B&O lived up to its name. Next is Bose's Soundsport free.
discoburg likes this.
Old 16-03-2018, 09:42 PM   #514

So which is a better purchase...E8 or elite 65t?
cancerguy84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2018, 10:20 PM   #515
Arch-Supremacy Member

Damn. I never take a look at the rear of the case whenever i deposit the buds in to the charging case.
At first i came here ask also when i just got my E8. Why no way to show how much charge remaining left in the case when i dont have cables.

I choose to go True Wireless because i dont want to bring cables out. Then after ranting here i found out they do light up briefly whenever u plug the buds back
wizardmao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2018, 10:23 PM   #516
Arch-Supremacy Member

Never tried elite65t. But im a satisfied E8 user since jan.
Snoweagle likes this.
Old 16-03-2018, 10:27 PM   #517

Nope it's not like that. At first I also thought bass is not strong, but you have to go to the Beoplay app, under tonetouch setting and move the white circle vertically up, this will increase bass. left and right controls the pitch. You can place the circle anywhere according to your liking and expand it to increase surround.

In fact, the E8 is the most sophisticated true wireless earbuds I've ever used and B&O lived up to its name. Next is Bose's Soundsport free.

Yes. I have already say at the beginning that E8 has the best sound of all the TW that i have used.

Glad to have so many agreeing with me!
Gadgetfreakloh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2018, 10:35 PM   #518
Arch-Supremacy Member

What i don't like about E8:
- Touch controls
- 4 hour battery life

What i like:
- leather battery case

What i don't like about 65t:
- battery case quite tricky to open
- earphones doesn't magnetically attach to battery case so might drop out accidentally

Sent from LGE LG-H930 using GAGT
daniel_83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2018, 10:50 PM   #519
Master Member

Yes. I have already say at the beginning that E8 has the best sound of all the TW that i have used.

I agree
RocketBunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2018, 10:54 PM   #520
Arch-Supremacy Member

Why dislike the touch controls on E8?

I bought the E8 because the pixel buds isnt a gd option. Using a pixel 2 xl.
Old 17-03-2018, 01:01 AM   #521

I went to indiegogo and purchased one instead, its called Pamu. US$38 inclusive of shipping to SG!

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/p...t/x/17311321#/
Xunnobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2018, 12:13 PM   #522
Arch-Supremacy Member

It really is. I've Earin M-1, then AirPods and now the Beoplay E8. Do you believe that the AirPods sound even better than the Earin M-1?
Old 17-03-2018, 02:23 PM   #523

It really is. I've Earin M-1, then AirPods and now the Beoplay E8. Do you believe that the AirPods sound even better than the Earin M-1?
Earin m1 needs aptx to sound good. If using iPhone will have no advantages. Dun really like Airpods as is opened type. Btw I dun use Earin m1 now as right kept skipping. Actually waiting for m2 to try.

Last edited by Gadgetfreakloh; 17-03-2018 at 02:25 PM..
Gadgetfreakloh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2018, 02:33 PM   #524

Sony vs Jabra

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone can provide some comments on Jabra Elite 25e vs Sony MDR-50BS? I am thinking of getting either of it, but not sure which is better.

Thanks!
ZacoLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2018, 02:36 PM   #525
Supremacy Member

65t really have a long battery life...I find that it have better sq when pairing with my op5 which run on aptx...v30 like not very good pair..

Sent from LG-v30 Plus From Your Heart using GAGT
doki81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.