Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

Dolcefarniente

Master Member
Reaction score
haha kz first tws is T1, CCA is KZ sister company. i didnt knew there is a cca CX10. where did you hoot from?

how is it compare to Z1?

i mean the left one haha. CCA CX10. should be their first TWS. might have another called CX1.

Last edited:

zc_squash

Reaction score
Bought the Liberty Air 2 recently and while I think it is feature-packed and competitively priced, the quality is subpar. The left earbud failed to disconnect and charge when placed in the charging case. I changed it twice and returned it on the third time and asked for a refund. Horrible experience; I really wanted to like it.

Considering the Pixel Buds (2020) now -- it's more than twice the price of the Liberty Air 2 so I am really stretching my budget. I really like the deep Google integration with the Pixel Buds. Have anyone been using it and what's your feedback? For $270, is there anything else I should be considering?

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lai liao.

MiANDsJ.jpg

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
got sound quality diff?
looks like just a rebrand.

Yeah. since Z1 is 10mm single DD, CX10 is 7mm DD + 4 BA, the tonality is quite different.

haha kz first tws is T1, CCA is KZ sister company. i didnt knew there is a cca CX10. where did you hoot from?

how is it compare to Z1?

Yeah, the first TWS under the CCA name lor. Before that is all under KZ. But they come a long way since T1 in terms of sound i think. I tried T1, S1, S2, and Z1, and Z1 is the first one that I thought was to my liking. Now CX10 is still on indiegogo, 49 USD. Got it early for review from them, so far.....

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/cca-cx10-true-wireless-hybrid-in-ear-monitors#/

for z1 vs cx10, both are V-shaped with bass and upper mids + treble being elevated. But Z1 has more sub-bass rumble, CX10 is a more towards mid bass. CX10 has brighter sounding upper mids that can sound a bit more brittle (probably due to it using mid frequencies BA). CX10 treble is more elevated and resolve more details (unsurprisingly since it's being handled by BA drivers too). But depending your preference, you'll either like it, or just find it a bit too intense. For me it's like right at the edge of being a bit intense. Treble comes close to sounding a bit splashy to me too. And like a lot of older hybrid KZs like ZS10 Pro, the timbre of the treble can sound a little unnatural too. But overall, detail retrieval is definitely quite good.

For me Z1 is more fun and relaxed sounding, and sounds a bit more natural. Something that I guess is pretty common for single DD setup. CX10 is more technically more capable, but is less natural sounding overall. It reminds me more of the KZ S2 actually.

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lai liao.

MiANDsJ.jpg

Interesting feature copied from airpods, if using only one side of the earbud, the sound will be down mixed into mono so sound from the earbud that is off can be heard on the working earbud.

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Around $70 from local seller. Sound quality is very good, well balanced but the highs seem a little less defined than I'd like.

so best sounding is still galaxy bud? which model and how much.. thanks:D

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
so best sounding is still galaxy bud? which model and how much.. thanks:D
To me the best sounding ones are nuarl n6pro, Sony wf-1000xm3 and the original galaxy buds. But I'd say the fiil t1x is still very good, it's just that the other 3 are slightly better in sound quality. And of cos the fiil is cheapest so it is superb value for money.

gong318

Reaction score
klD0LIv.jpg

hooted fiil t1xs..the downsize case very portable, fit into jeans well.
any QC issues so far? the og fiil t1x has been plagued by QC issues, so I've been hesitant on going ahead with this. Also has the buds been integrated into the app?

Last edited:

DarthGW

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
U mean the charging case is USB type C port? Most of the latest models are using type C. Quit a lot now.
yup sorry thats what i meant. what are the models below $100? used to own mpow t5 and soundpeats

kryptonit3

Reaction score
any QC issues so far? the og fiil t1x has been plagued by QC issues, so I've been hesitant on going ahead with this. Also has the buds been integrated into the app?

so far the only minor prob I have is the charging case light will occasionally remain on (green) even after the buds are fully charged. I'll need to open and close the case again so the lights will go off...other than this all is well. I'm using the older app link given from their official site, the global English vers in play store does not support xs yet.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.