HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

Like Tree516Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 18-01-2020, 04:21 PM   #5476

The best one is the one you are comfortable with. Some fanboys swear by AirPods pro, some saying Sony the best, some saying Bose etc. But when you go in their own forum, there will be complaints of that particular brand /model.
Instead of limiting yourself to earbuds, try headphones or iems too.

comings outs when? 2100?
kokfann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2020, 05:33 PM   #5477
Arch-Supremacy Member

Well, at least tronsmart is willing to give some sort of explanation, but dont know what to say about it.....

Nowhere is it stated on the listing or packaging the earbuds supposed to only work on smartphones. I have used a bunch of other tws earpieces which worked flawlessly on android tv boxes so i dont know how or why tronsmart can release a few month old product that is not capable of supporting a wider range of devices.
They actually do have a point with the android TV boxes thing tho

Even my Sony WH-1000MX2 head phones sound very soft and mufflled with a Minix U100 android box.

Kind of a bumber but when having insomnia in the middle of the night and just want to watch something before dropping back to sleep it's useful

Posted from PCWX using POCOPHONE F1
leonaheidern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2020, 05:55 PM   #5478
Supremacy Member

They actually do have a point with the android TV boxes thing tho

Even my Sony WH-1000MX2 head phones sound very soft and mufflled with a Minix U100 android box.

Kind of a bumber but when having insomnia in the middle of the night and just want to watch something before dropping back to sleep it's useful

Posted from PCWX using POCOPHONE F1
Err....soft but working is one thing. Totally unusable due to device incompatibility is another matter entirely. And its not only tv boxes they dont work on. Other owners have complained that they also dont work on smart tvs, external bluetooth dongles or bluetooth rtx/trx.

I have since refunded the spunky beat and bought a pair of mpow t5 which works flawlessly with my tv box. For that matter, the spunky beat is the only pair of tws i ever owned that doesnt work with tv boxes. Simply goes to show they released a product without actually testing it extensively with the widest range of devices.
Old 18-01-2020, 08:26 PM   #5479
Great Supremacy Member

Anyone tried the nuarl n6 pro? How is the sound quality compared to l2p?
Got the n6 pro recently. N6p has very natural timbre and sounds more balanced. L2P highs sound artificial and has a bassy sound.
DigDub is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2020, 06:00 PM   #5480

Got the n6 pro recently. N6p has very natural timbre and sounds more balanced. L2P highs sound artificial and has a bassy sound.
Thanks for the insight, btw do you experience any driver flex for your n6 pro? I went down to stereo and tried, it was quite bad and have this "creaking" sound which causes mute volume and I have to tweak the n6 pro abit to get the sound back. I was using spinfit earloops. Does driver flex causes damage over time to the earbuds though?🤔
Jun Jun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2020, 08:49 PM   #5481
Great Supremacy Member

Thanks for the insight, btw do you experience any driver flex for your n6 pro? I went down to stereo and tried, it was quite bad and have this "creaking" sound which causes mute volume and I have to tweak the n6 pro abit to get the sound back. I was using spinfit earloops. Does driver flex causes damage over time to the earbuds though?🤔
Mine doesn't have crinkle sound when inserting. But if I use tips which seal very well, it will create a suction which makes the sound very soft.
Old 19-01-2020, 11:01 PM   #5482

Mine doesn't have crinkle sound when inserting. But if I use tips which seal very well, it will create a suction which makes the sound very soft.
Oh dear, don't know why modern days earbuds can't follow the airpod pro and other earbuds to include a pressure vent which allows user comfort and at the same time prevents driver flexing.🤔
Jun Jun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2020, 11:04 PM   #5483
Great Supremacy Member

Oh dear, don't know why modern days earbuds can't follow the airpod pro and other earbuds to include a pressure vent which allows user comfort and at the same time prevents driver flexing.🤔
Because I think it will leak a lot of sound in like the airpod. I using the default tips which don't create a vacuum seal and it's ok. The vacuum will equalize itself after a few seconds also.
Old 19-01-2020, 11:59 PM   #5484
High Supremacy Member

How's are all this compare to xiaomi airdot? Now TWS max quality is aptx.. So now worth paying so high..
Nakedtoes is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2020, 02:36 AM   #5485

The long wing tip works best for me. Very secure along with the red ear tip in large. Achieving good sound isolation with ANC

The loop was a bit big for me. Now just use the one with a little stubble..

Also the firmware has had 2 updates, take note to update..

Computeron likes this.
ksksksks is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2020, 09:37 AM   #5486
Arch-Supremacy Member

comply now has 50% off 2nd pair. any 1 buying?
Old 22-01-2020, 09:45 AM   #5487

comply now has 50% off 2nd pair. any 1 buying?
Quite worth it. But after using so many comply. Felt that it reduces the vibrant of the sound. Something like damping. So now mostly is very soft silicon tips.
Computeron likes this.
Gadgetfreakloh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2020, 09:54 AM   #5488
Arch-Supremacy Member

Quite worth it. But after using so many comply. Felt that it reduces the vibrant of the sound. Something like damping. So now mostly is very soft silicon tips.
how long is the lifespan of comply foam tips ah. i mean original from COMPLY.
the price is quite steep. i dont wish after 3 mths, fabric starts to peel off.
Old 22-01-2020, 10:01 AM   #5489
Master Member

I used comply on my ear fun free and true engine se, the ear fun is about 3 months before true engine, but the true engine worn off faster very much depends on the shape / fitting of the earbuds and also the casing

Computeron likes this.
davidwong is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2020, 10:02 AM   #5490

Think they quoted 1 month if use everyday. Not sure also. But After some time they will start to degrade after exposed to environment. However for sealing and comfort. I do not really agree that they are the best. I get better result from some silicon eartips.
Computeron likes this.
Gadgetfreakloh is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.