HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

Like Tree552Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-02-2020, 03:39 PM   #5656
Great Supremacy Member

Did you read? Or just comment blindly? We have been talking about aptx hd. Sg set without aptx hd as well.

And you were saying snapdragon handphones will be with aptx hd. So why does samsung flagship in US not getting aptx hd? Samsung phones in US using snapdragon chipset.
Ah

I tot you guys were just saying aptx my bad

*Cries in mi 9t pro which supports everything*
chesterqw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2020, 05:07 PM   #5657
Supremacy Member

Ah

I tot you guys were just saying aptx my bad

*Cries in mi 9t pro which supports everything*
Ya. Your xiao mi supports aptx hd as well? So why cant i say samsung flagship doesnt aptx hd is a joke? So why cant i compare samsung flagship against other brands flagship? Or are you implying samsung flagship is cheaper than most of other brands flagship?
lenseview is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2020, 05:22 PM   #5658
Master Member

Though I agree with you. But I also disagree with you also cos though the Samsung phone May have the capability of apt x hd due to the snapdragon soc but you do know each codec is a license, hence it’s a company biz decision of cost saving as not Many devices out there support apt x HD again the tws manufacturer also need to pay the license fee for that.

Asking yourself so many tws how many you see actually support apt x hd.

This yo also the case for L1 vs L3 for China phones as though the chipset and software support most ppl in China don’t watch netflick or prime move or even youtube

Though I agree for such a expensive phone to not have I agree is disappointed by is totally understandable

Ya. Your xiao mi supports aptx hd as well? So why cant i say samsung flagship doesnt aptx hd is a joke? So why cant i compare samsung flagship against other brands flagship? Or are you implying samsung flagship is cheaper than most of other brands flagship?
davidwong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2020, 05:34 PM   #5659
Supremacy Member

Though I agree with you. But I also disagree with you also cos though the Samsung phone May have the capability of apt x hd due to the snapdragon soc but you do know each codec is a license, hence it’s a company biz decision of cost saving as not Many devices out there support apt x HD again the tws manufacturer also need to pay the license fee for that.

Asking yourself so many tws how many you see actually support apt x hd.

This yo also the case for L1 vs L3 for China phones as though the chipset and software support most ppl in China don’t watch netflick or prime move or even youtube

Though I agree for such a expensive phone to not have I agree is disappointed by is totally understandable
Well. As you said. Samsung paid for aptx and ldac. While some other brands paid for aptx hd but still cheaper than samsung flagship. So its like a joke paying a premium price for a flagship phone without aptx hd support.

And iam not the one who mentioned that snapdragon soc US samsung will have aptx hd.

And i did mentioned that i hope future samsung flagship will include aptx hd. And also hopefully supports true wireless stero plus. Better quality audio with better batt usage.

Last edited by lenseview; 10-02-2020 at 05:38 PM..
Old 10-02-2020, 07:35 PM   #5660
Great Supremacy Member

Actually, I feel the tuning of the driver is more important than the codec. And also, actually iphone is better when your source file is aac as it transmits to the tws buds direct without re-encoding. Android re-encodes everything.
Alexz_Hong likes this.
DigDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2020, 08:00 PM   #5661
Supremacy Member

Actually, I feel the tuning of the driver is more important than the codec. And also, actually iphone is better when your source file is aac as it transmits to the tws buds direct without re-encoding. Android re-encodes everything.
Thats true. On the tuning of drivers. But having aptx hd is a plus as well. Aptx hd at least can support 24 bit flac. Not all of the songs on my phone is 24bit but around 1/4 of them is. Just hope to enjoy 24bit flac without the hassle of wires.

Aac is for apple. Well, its apple. Apple device playing alac to tws using aac codec. Thats the best for apple.

Last edited by lenseview; 10-02-2020 at 09:20 PM..
Old 11-02-2020, 12:31 AM   #5662
High Supremacy Member

Do you guys download/burn/rip songs and put in phone nowadays or use paid service like apple music, youtube music, spotify etc?

I suppose codec wouldnt matter much when its from paid stream service?

On the other hand about samsung phones.. my old spare s8 actually has a feature that sometimes could be useful. It can connect to two different bluetooth device and output audio simultaneously. Not sure whether most other phones have this or not
wizardmao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2020, 03:15 AM   #5663
Great Supremacy Member

Nah man, Xiaomi flagship is cheaper
Computeron likes this.
Old 11-02-2020, 07:30 AM   #5664
Supremacy Member

Nah man, Xiaomi flagship is cheaper
Then its fine to compare ma. Why want to stop me from comparing?
Old 11-02-2020, 08:21 AM   #5665
High Supremacy Member

Do you guys download/burn/rip songs and put in phone nowadays or use paid service like apple music, youtube music, spotify etc?

On the other hand about samsung phones.. my old spare s8 actually has a feature that sometimes could be useful. It can connect to two different bluetooth device and output audio simultaneously. Not sure whether most other phones have this or not

I think most modern smart phones can link up to 2 bluetooth devices at the same time ba
Old 11-02-2020, 11:08 PM   #5666
High Supremacy Member

I think most modern smart phones can link up to 2 bluetooth devices at the same time ba
Like which phone manufacturer you know of besides samsung?
Old 12-02-2020, 01:03 AM   #5667
Great Supremacy Member

Tidal master quality :X
Spotify premium is ok as well
Ripping CDs you own
High Res legally downloaded music is good as well
Old 12-02-2020, 08:35 AM   #5668
High Supremacy Member

Like which phone manufacturer you know of besides samsung?
Hawei can link uo to 2 wireless buds, but music will only come out of 1 set. Not sure if need to do setting anot
Old 12-02-2020, 07:48 PM   #5669
High Supremacy Member

Hawei can link uo to 2 wireless buds, but music will only come out of 1 set. Not sure if need to do setting anot
Your link means pair? What im referring to is samsung phones have this feature that can output audio to two different bluetooth device at same time.
Old 12-02-2020, 08:44 PM   #5670
High Supremacy Member

Your link means pair? What im referring to is samsung phones have this feature that can output audio to two different bluetooth device at same time.

Oic, yeah it can pair up to 2 set of buds, but when i try, only 1 set has output.

I am not sure if we can do some setting for it to output to 2 set of buds.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.