Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

Reaction score
Have a pair of qcy qs2 and qcy t5 , the earbuds have this random problems of silence/mute (buds connected / song playing) but there is no sound to it. This problem is random.

Both earbuds are facing similar problem during commuting in mrt and buses, sometimes in malls as well

The problems are occured for two different mobile phones.

Is this a common problem for cheaper tws earbuds?
Any chance anyone know what could have caused this?

Gaddy23

Reaction score
Its to consumer's benefit when a cheaper model get released with similar functions and on par performance sound quality wise, let alone exceed the higher end more expensive models like what scarbir reviews claimed. But i feel scarbir have a tendency to lavish praise too liberally so i take his reviews with a huge pinch of salt.

Currently considering between the fiil t1 lite and soundpeats sonic which are priced similarly, as a replacement for my mpow t5. My t5 was purchased back in Jan so slightly less than a year but battery cannot make it already.

i'm also considering the fiil t1 lite. Currently using a soundpeats truedot that is quite wonky all of a sudden (volume very low, it turns off suddenly etc). May i check where are you guys buying from? It seems that the sellers on Shopee and Lazada are usually overcharging for pre-orders that take 2 weeks. Any alternatives?

rECKleSSfElla

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i'm also considering the fiil t1 lite. Currently using a soundpeats truedot that is quite wonky all of a sudden (volume very low, it turns off suddenly etc). May i check where are you guys buying from? It seems that the sellers on Shopee and Lazada are usually overcharging for pre-orders that take 2 weeks. Any alternatives?

So far i bought all my tws and wired earphones from shopee and never encountered any issues before. Yes, sometimes those oversea sellers might take longer to ship out but i have always received the goods without a hitch. Can search for this seller called Xltrade. His price for both Soundpeats sonic and Tiil t1 lite is at least 10% cheaper than all other sellers.

Gaddy23

Reaction score
So far i bought all my tws and wired earphones from shopee and never encountered any issues before. Yes, sometimes those oversea sellers might take longer to ship out but i have always received the goods without a hitch. Can search for this seller called Xltrade. His price for both Soundpeats sonic and Tiil t1 lite is at least 10% cheaper than all other sellers.

Thanks. But he does not have the tiil T1 lite. There's another seller (bigselina. Sg) though. Will try that. Cheers.

rECKleSSfElla

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Gaddy23

Reaction score

Vassago

Reaction score
Been using Nuarl N6 Pro for months, love it. The tonal balance beats other sub S$400-S$500 TWS earbuds that I used for comparison.

The downside? No ANC, but it’s ok for me. Connection to iPhone latency on high side. Tonal wise, wish the low can go lower (not more, I don’t need more).

Really good audio. Love it as well.

MrCreative

Reaction score
Now there is an additional $20 off the Outlier Air bringing it down to $59 when you use the code oake20

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone getting the alien secret predator pro?
Mentioned is the king of $20 range tws

Last edited:

garychengjw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I ordered both this and sonic.

Sonic arrived today.. Damn! So rich sounding and I prefer bassy tws.:s12:

Me unboxing :s13:

Xltrade link for t1 lite
https://shopee.sg/Xiaomi-FIIL-T1-Li...-Earphones-For-iPhone12-i.59460083.7060996444

Think i will settle for the soundpeats sonic instead for the longer rated battery life. In theory, longer battery life means no need to charge as frequently so battery degradation should be less of an issue.

Last edited:

Kitaro9202

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone use mpow x3 noise cancellation ?

How the sound quality for the price range

dreamaurora

Reaction score
I've been using Mavin Air-X for a few days now on Iphone with Spotify Very High. Listen mostly classical music. Blew my Jabra Elite 65t Active and Jays M-Seven out of water completely. Although soundstage is not very wide but the separation is very good. I could actually isolate and pinpoint lower sounding instruments such as cello and bassoon much more precisely compared to the Jabra. The sound signature is warm and V-shaped and it is a very pleasant sounding TWS good for long listening sessions.

Auditioned a couple more TWS at this price range ($50-$150) and here's my thoughts.

Helm True Wireless 5.0 ($99) - Bass monster. So much bass. I thought my Jays is bassy, but the Helm was so much more. Totally not suitable for classical music but I guess it's good for less complicated EDM.

Earfun Free Pro ($139) - Wow. Didn't expect this to be this good. Balanced sound, wide soundstage, and very good detail with exciting sound. Better than the Jabra 65t. But I still prefer the Mavin and its 'Hifi' sound because it is more comfortable to listen for long sessions.

hkchew03

Reaction score
Have a pair of qcy qs2 and qcy t5 , the earbuds have this random problems of silence/mute (buds connected / song playing) but there is no sound to it. This problem is random.

Both earbuds are facing similar problem during commuting in mrt and buses, sometimes in malls as well

The problems are occured for two different mobile phones.

Is this a common problem for cheaper tws earbuds?
Any chance anyone know what could have caused this?

Had the T5 and T1, no such issue. Currently on T10, find the connection not as good as T5, but charging case is way better.

rainbow99

Master Member
Reaction score
Recently got jabra 75t and the call quality is not good. Cannot block background noice during calls even after updating the firmware and activating ANC. Is this normal? Thanks

Sent from Samsung SM-G9860 using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.