Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

wwh5210

Master Member
Reaction score
Soundpeats sonic reviews seems good and just a bit above your budget. Got aptx adaptive. Can go Chinatown try see if you like the sound signature.

asjzSUl.jpg

Which shop is this?

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Where is this. Maybe can drop by test their demo

It's at Chinatown complex food centre level 1 unit 01-018 somewhere in the middle of the small shops. Can demo the popular chifi tws he's selling.

Infid3lity

Reaction score
Hi, for those using fiil t1 pro, does anyone knows how to reset the earpiece back? Currently, when out of the case, only left side can be heard. Have unpaired the earpiece and re-paired again but still persists.

Lost the quick guide/manual and cant find it online. Any help will greatly appreciated.

wwh5210

Master Member
Reaction score
Just received my SoundPeats TrueAir 2. The call quality (indoor) is average. Thinking of returning it.

Last edited:

maumu

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sorry not sure if this was already discussed. but for those of you who're using the tracetogether (TT) app, how do you deal with the erratic d/c with the bluetooth when playing music from your buds?

it's so bloody annoying but i'm not able to collect the TT physical token yet (and I also find it more troublesome as need to scan with their reader).

justln

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sorry not sure if this was already discussed. but for those of you who're using the tracetogether (TT) app, how do you deal with the erratic d/c with the bluetooth when playing music from your buds?

it's so bloody annoying but i'm not able to collect the TT physical token yet (and I also find it more troublesome as need to scan with their reader).
Simple, don't use the TT app unless your work place demands it or install it on another phone/tablet and bring that around.

I see restaurant/shop that needs TT just u-turn and avoid.

guile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Using the H1 which has the QCC3040. Surprisingly I have not experienced any d/c before using it even though I have TT running in the background and a Amazfit Smart watch connected at the same time. Even when I was using it in public places and transportation/MRT etc. On Android here.

Before this I was having random cutouts when using the GT1XR when listening to music in public places.

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No disconnection on my Samsung note 20 ultra either on the tws earbuds I use so far. Is the phone an iPhone?

peaceheart

Banned
Reaction score

I thot my twsss are faulty. So I'm not the only one who experienced this...lan lan bear with it loh since I dun want to carry the token with me...

I'm using Samsung phone

justln

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No disconnection on my Samsung note 20 ultra either on the tws earbuds I use so far. Is the phone an iPhone?
It's random de, iPhone Android, different earbuds ranging from AirPod to Samsung earbuds all kenna, just go read the Google Play reviews for TT. :s13:

peaceheart

Banned
Reaction score
It's random de, iPhone Android, different earbuds ranging from AirPod to Samsung earbuds all kenna, just go read the Google Play reviews for TT. :s13:
Just went and look see the feedback and saw 2 complaints on their bt tws connection stuttering issue... Lol

pathfinder6

Reaction score
Just received my SoundPeats TrueAir 2. The call quality (indoor) is average. Thinking of returning it.

As compared to SCLA2? Was resisting the buy when price dropped to SGD37 on Amazon recently, missus reminded me of the TT88 in the drawer

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.