Is the T1XS available already?
Found it. Kinda more expensive.....

https://www.xiaomitoday.com/fiil-t1-xs-tws-earphones/

https://www.geekbuying.com/item/FIIL...BC-424910.html

Seems that it has a white version as well

https://item.jd.com/100013332098.html
Remless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2020, 10:32 PM   #6858

I must admit the BT5.0 for the T1X is superb.No drops.Previously on Plantronics PLT 350.BT4 i think.When running pass the same buildings,signal will drop.I also tried playing the T1X loud.No distortion so far.Truly great sound for the price.
kogregory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2020, 10:39 PM   #6859
Great Supremacy Member

Lol. This BD21 is very comfortable but is like a Frankenstein with the 2 long end sticking out. The tuning is very Japanese which I do not really fancy.

Not much people using this too and very difficult to sell. I do not advise anyone to get this.
Thank you for your sacrifice in hooting it
chesterqw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2020, 10:51 PM   #6860

Thank you for your sacrifice in hooting it
half price also no takers. Been trying to sell for a few months.
chesterqw likes this.
Gadgetfreakloh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2020, 11:26 PM   #6861
Great Supremacy Member

it's out inside China, probably takes awhile before they start selling it globally.

you can find listing in taobao mobile if you aren't logged in and not using the singapore listing.

Redmi note 8 pro + Mi 9T pro + xperia xzp
chesterqw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 03:49 AM   #6862
Master Member

It looks like it is available for pre order now and they will only ship out in June.

http://store.fiil.com/v/pc/index.html
http://store.fiil.com/v/pc/detail.ht...K20051864481_1

Do you guys think we can use vPost to ship it to Singapore?
Beefsteak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:35 AM   #6863

It looks like it is available for pre order now and they will only ship out in June.

http://store.fiil.com/v/pc/index.html
http://store.fiil.com/v/pc/detail.ht...K20051864481_1

Do you guys think we can use vPost to ship it to Singapore?
Just some info for fiil earpieces.

I've updated my fiil+ app to the latest version. The t1 xs is listed in the app, but it seems that app support had not been activated yet. It should be activated with an updated app version later.

If its activated, we will be able to get to the earpiece section of the app even though we do not own the earpiece, just like fiil cc below. The app functions should be quite similar to the fiil CC, judging from t1 xs's description.

App language will be in chinese if t1 xs do not have a official western release, like the fiil cc.

Do note that in line with fiil tradition so far, there will be 2 versions of fiil t1 xs, probably. There will be a chinese version with chinese earpiece notification voices, and an english version with english voices.

For me and majority of the folks here who got our t1x directly from china, taobao, lazada china/local sellers, shopee china/local sellers or aliexpress, the version we get is the chinese version.

The only known ways to get the english version is to order from Amazon US (if it has a western release), or Fiil official store in Gearbest. The gearbest store allows us to select the version we want. (English version cost more for fiil t1x)

Also, the control schematics for fiil CC had been changed. Not sure if they will do the same for fiil t1 xs.

For t1x, there are some users who do not like the very different control scheme where left and right earpieces do not perform symmetrically, ie, left earbuds for volume up and down, right earbuds for return/skip tracks. There is an option for fiil t1x to activate a basic control scheme, losing the volume controls and track skipping.

What they did for fiil CC is to reverse the implementation. Out of box, fiil CC users will only get basic functions without volume control and track skipping. The more complex control scheme can only be activated via the app.

Not sure how they will do it for fiil t1 xs this time.

Last edited by Remless; Yesterday at 08:46 AM..
Old Yesterday, 10:17 AM   #6864
Supremacy Member

The T1xs does not have ANC for media playback right?
ralliart12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:58 AM   #6865

The T1xs does not have ANC for media playback right?
Unfortunately, Fiil had yet to jump into the ANC bandwagon with this release. The more I look at it, the more I feel its a Fiil CC re-released to the earbud form factor in terms of functionalities.
Old Yesterday, 12:35 PM   #6866

Wah why so kancheong, just wait a few weeks, surely there’ll be more widespread availability then.
bedlamite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:49 PM   #6867

Wah why so kancheong, just wait a few weeks, surely there’ll be more widespread availability then.
Yeah. I also would advise not to pre-order from china or geekbuying yet. If they order now, its definitely the chinese version. Should wait for the english version to be released then see if there is price difference.

For fiil t1x, the english version is priced higher.
For fiil cc, the english version and chinese version has the same price at gearbest.

Also the app support is not implemented yet. So its a bit too early now.
Old Yesterday, 02:17 PM   #6868

Lol. This BD21 is very comfortable but is like a Frankenstein with the 2 long end sticking out. The tuning is very Japanese which I do not really fancy.

Not much people using this too and very difficult to sell. I do not advise anyone to get this.
I am in the midst of replacing some of the eartips of the tws I owned with the ones used in BD21. The Spinfit eartips.

So far bought spinfit cp360 and cp100. Satisfied with the comfort level and isolation of these compared to the default eartips, and actually encounter less fatigue from long hrs of wearing them. There are claims that these earbuds improve sound quality, but I think its subjective.

Also ordered cp350 for tws with bigger nozzle size.

CP100 isn't exactly for in-ear tws as it will cause problems in charging the eartips and closing the case, and it pushes the earbuds out of the ear more.
Old Yesterday, 03:06 PM   #6869

I am in the midst of replacing some of the eartips of the tws I owned with the ones used in BD21. The Spinfit eartips.

So far bought spinfit cp360 and cp100. Satisfied with the comfort level and isolation of these compared to the default eartips, and actually encounter less fatigue from long hrs of wearing them. There are claims that these earbuds improve sound quality, but I think its subjective.

Also ordered cp350 for tws with bigger nozzle size.

CP100 isn't exactly for in-ear tws as it will cause problems in charging the eartips and closing the case, and it pushes the earbuds out of the ear more.
There is the original 3 sets of tips with the BD21. They are better than the extra spinfit given with the set. I never liked spinfit. They damped the sound too much. All my spinfits that I bought is just not used at all.

So far the best is still JVC spiral dots for replacement.
Gadgetfreakloh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 03:19 PM   #6870
Master Member

Yeah. I also would advise not to pre-order from china or geekbuying yet. If they order now, its definitely the chinese version. Should wait for the english version to be released then see if there is price difference.

For fiil t1x, the english version is priced higher.
For fiil cc, the english version and chinese version has the same price at gearbest.

Also the app support is not implemented yet. So its a bit too early now.
Looks like geekbuying or gearbest is selling more expensive than direct from fiil.com or taobao, jd.com.
I personally don't mind Chinese version and might ask my friend in China to help me order and ship over.

Last edited by Beefsteak; Yesterday at 03:26 PM..
Beefsteak is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.