HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

Like Tree626Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-06-2020, 10:40 AM   #6931
Arch-Supremacy Member

Try adjusting Ambient Sound Control and set it to "Wind Noise Reduction", 1 level above noise cancelling.
thx for this tip. later I go out try. but this setting is combine NC and Wind Blk? in another word, by right is better than just NC?

Last edited by Computeron; 02-06-2020 at 10:43 AM..
Computeron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2020, 12:46 PM   #6932

Anyone know where can get bomaker? Saw the latest model review like very good

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT
Only place I found was via Carousell, seller is called "blackbiscuit". All went well and the buds are excellent. Btw SiFiII was recently released, worth checking out the reviews.
Grahamk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2020, 01:41 PM   #6933
Great Supremacy Member

New update for galaxy buds plus. Now can see the battery life of the individual buds again and the case.
DigDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2020, 01:50 PM   #6934
Arch-Supremacy Member

Only place I found was via Carousell, seller is called "blackbiscuit". All went well and the buds are excellent. Btw SiFiII was recently released, worth checking out the reviews.
Ya, this is the one I am looking for. The reviews seem as good if not better than sifi 1

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT
kazuki666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2020, 01:56 PM   #6935

$69.......=). Pairing with fitear TG334 now... Think this is the max Bluetooth audio quality can gets...

Where can get this toy to play?
Ahiru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2020, 03:25 PM   #6936
Arch-Supremacy Member

thx for this tip. later I go out try. but this setting is combine NC and Wind Blk? in another word, by right is better than just NC?
It has some NC but most importantly, wind block really block the wind sound much better than just ANC. ANC is best if you're stationary, wind block if you are walking around.
Computeron likes this.
justln is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2020, 11:27 PM   #6937

Hi, planning to get a good earbud for commuting and for meetings as well. Mainly using it while in trains/buses and in the office/home.

Heard some good recommendations that Jabra Elite 75t is great choice if you want for call quality outdoor wise. I wonder other than Jabra, any good earbud for call quality/mic (except apple earpod pro). Im more concern on reducing environmental noise when speaking.
Old 02-06-2020, 11:34 PM   #6938
Great Supremacy Member

Hi, planning to get a good earbud for commuting and for meetings as well. Mainly using it while in trains/buses and in the office/home.

Heard some good recommendations that Jabra Elite 75t is great choice if you want for call quality outdoor wise. I wonder other than Jabra, any good earbud for call quality/mic (except apple earpod pro). Im more concern on reducing environmental noise when speaking.
what phone do you own?

depending on phone the "best" choice might be the huawei freebud, samsung galaxy buds plus, the airpods, or others.

Redmi note 8 pro + Mi 9T pro + xperia xzp
chesterqw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2020, 11:54 PM   #6939

what phone do you own?

depending on phone the "best" choice might be the huawei freebud, samsung galaxy buds plus, the airpods, or others.
Redmi note 9S. Haha!! Mainly will use for skype calling. and listening music while communitng.
Old 03-06-2020, 12:43 AM   #6940
Great Supremacy Member

Redmi note 9S. Haha!! Mainly will use for skype calling. and listening music while communitng.
ye the 75t will serve you well for sure, along with the awesome warranty jabra has for singapore if things spoil
lewissac likes this.

Redmi note 8 pro + Mi 9T pro + xperia xzp
chesterqw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2020, 07:58 AM   #6941

ye the 75t will serve you well for sure, along with the awesome warranty jabra has for singapore if things spoil
Thanks! Was searching for vendors around. So far I saw this vendor. But their warranty says 1 year according to some comments/feedback.
https://www.qoo10.sg/item/SENNHEISER...ner_no=1305330
Old 03-06-2020, 09:21 AM   #6942
Arch-Supremacy Member

Thanks! Was searching for vendors around. So far I saw this vendor. But their warranty says 1 year according to some comments/feedback.
https://www.qoo10.sg/item/SENNHEISER...ner_no=1305330
mine brought from this seller. i think is seller warranty, not jabra sg warr.
Old 04-06-2020, 07:53 AM   #6943

mine brought from this seller. i think is seller warranty, not jabra sg warr.
Thanks!

End up bought from this seller at 225. Quite good the price. Seems they sell local manufacturer 2 years warranty.
https://www.lazada.sg/products/jabra...0694.html?mp=1
Computeron likes this.

Last edited by lewissac; 04-06-2020 at 07:59 AM..
lewissac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2020, 09:18 AM   #6944

Thanks!

End up bought from this seller at 225. Quite good the price. Seems they sell local manufacturer 2 years warranty.
If I'm not wrong Connect-IT is the online store for Jade Gift shop. Have bought from them before so no worries.
Computeron likes this.
kogregory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2020, 09:32 AM   #6945
Arch-Supremacy Member

Thanks!

If I'm not wrong Connect-IT is the online store for Jade Gift shop. Have bought from them before so no worries.
ya. they r reliable... but price they also high usuallu.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.