Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

tohchr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
MW08 at 369…after discount and shopee vouchers

worth it??
I feel quite ok. I got it at 349 after vouchers and discounts. Loving it till now, I am surprised that it's quite comfortable for me to wear it for long period of time (morning 10am till evening 5pm).

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I feel quite ok. I got it at 349 after vouchers and discounts. Loving it till now, I am surprised that it's quite comfortable for me to wear it for long period of time (morning 10am till evening 5pm).
Tempted…. XD

just scared my missus will scold me

buy so many earbuds liao XD

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I feel mw08 is worth it. Great sound and long battery life with the latest features and controls on the buds.

tohchr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
for me it's too big MW08 as my ears are quite small lolz
For me, Freebuds Pro, AirPods Pro did fall off from my ears before. This MW08 just nice, never fall off from my ears for the full working day usage.

pathfinder6

Reaction score
tFBVq7i.jpg

Got the soundpeats h1. With stock ear tips, the mids sounded strange and distant with a grainy texture, most likely due to the armature driver. Changed to spinfit 360 tips and the sound became more coherent. It really is a bass cannon, maybe too much. Mids and highs are pretty clear and crisp.
Do u have a recommendation for spinfit seller? Also how do u determine your size?

Thanks for the review!

Gadgetfreakloh

Reaction score
for me it's too big MW08 as my ears are quite small lolz
MW08 the part that go into the ear are small. It is suitable for people with small ears. Not like XM4 or MTW2 that the body jam into ear
Panasonic S500 with ANC going at ard $136 at amazon.sg
Is a good buy but take note warranty issue as from US. Singapore can get for about 17+ warranty set. BTW i owned 1 and these is one super underrated TWS. Full bodied sound and great separation. Excellent details. Does not lose out to MTW2 at all. Just have to make sure your phone can support AAC or else it will be SBC and give you crap quality. ANC is superb and can give all sort of adjustments in 50 steps. Can single bud use too. Mic is average just do its job.

Highly recommended.

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
tFBVq7i.jpg

Got the soundpeats h1. With stock ear tips, the mids sounded strange and distant with a grainy texture, most likely due to the armature driver. Changed to spinfit 360 tips and the sound became more coherent. It really is a bass cannon, maybe too much. Mids and highs are pretty clear and crisp.
The dynamic driver need to run in abit... After that pls compare with those tws at 300plus...thx

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Do u have a recommendation for spinfit seller? Also how do u determine your size?

Thanks for the review!
If u interested try the h1 with jvc spiral dot.. If u see Headfi forum.. Many ppl also prefer the jvc spiral dot tips on their tws... So far I find this tips really enhanced all the Iem, tws I hear....like an instant free upgrade.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.